Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥updated ROADMAP IEO and more!🔥 - page 32. (Read 109812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Now very lot exchanges has become. But I really liked this one. I hope the project will be implemented. I will participate as I can.

Thank you! We will be glad to see you in our bounty program!
legendary
One more crypto exchange...it seems someone is copy/pasting exchanges. What are your REAL advantages and benefits comparing to others?

Since this industry is new and does not even have global regulation, our advantage is that we are on the way to legalizing business and look 10 years ahead. We are convinced that those exchanges that will start now and work for 5 years or more will occupy their own niche in the crypto-financial world.

The advantages that we can identify are:
Obtaining a financial license.
SWIFT / SEPA
Security and transaction speed
One of the key aspects in the work of the IGT-CRYPTO is the speed of execution of applications.
We chose the combined solution in the data storage and processing approach, using
centralized and decentralized systems
legendary
If exchange is ready what the next in terms if development you gonna do?

Connection of Internet-acquiring (a system of processing payments made by using debit cards).
Development of API. An Application Programming Interface that will make possible the connection of third-party drives for trading through our service.
Connection of payment services SWIFT/SEPA.
Development of the IGT-CRYPTO mobile app.
Obtaining a financial license.
Official release of our own cryptocurrency multi wallet.
Margin Trading.
Payment cards issuing.
Refferal program for Traders.
Creation of a social trading network.
Addition of new cryptocurrency on our IGT-CRYPTO exchange.
legendary
What for exactly will u spend money collected during ICO? If exchange is already ready and u dont need to create it from the scratch

15% – Administration
15% – Marketing and promotion
10% - Legal support
25% - Technical development.
35% – Liquidity and Margin Trading

(WP - Page 48 - 50) We show the cost structure:

https://igt-crypto.io/documents/en/whitepaper.pdf

Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Recently, a lot of ico with the idea of an exchanger. I hope that this one will be successful. Doubts are caused only by the Russian team, and why with a relatively small hardcap such a long period for ico.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
Now very lot exchanges has become. But I really liked this one. I hope the project will be implemented. I will participate as I can.
legendary
What the minimal and maximal investment here?
Dont know as for the minimum but im pretty sure there ia no maximum Grin

The maximum is Hard Cap  Grin
legendary

Soft cap 1 000 000
Hard cap 12 600 000

The minimum investment transaction is $100. Maximum - none.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What for exactly will u spend money collected during ICO? If exchange is already ready and u dont need to create it from the scratch
I guess hiring the support staff, increasing the amount of devs, maintaing exchange's servers etc
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Merit: 10
One more crypto exchange...it seems someone is copy/pasting exchanges. What are your REAL advantages and benefits comparing to others?
Merit: 11
Maintaining the exchange it requires a lot of devs and work. So upgrading the exchange and its maintaining will be done the next
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Merit: 1
Dont know as for the minimum but im pretty sure there ia no maximum Grin
Merit: 1
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
I understand correctly that in 4 days the presale will end and the bounty company will be launched? have you already chosen a Manager? is the branch with the bounty already decorated? How many of you have already collected the funds?
legendary
What I have to do to join the sale, do I have to go through KYC?

You must prove your identity by upload identification documents
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
What I have to do to join the sale, do I have to go through KYC?
legendary
I wanna to know what team is going to do once ICO funds is over?? Whats your plan?
If hard cap is reached it will be enough for a long time.. Once it is over Then team will be self funded. It will get the revenue from comissions

You are absolutely right
legendary
I wanna to know what team is going to do once ICO funds is over?? Whats your plan?

All our plans are fixed in the road map. The main areas are:
Development of financial instruments.
Expansion of the professional community.
The beginning of margin trading.
Improvement of the results our exchange.
New trade pairs.
International expansion.
Pages:
Jump to: