Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥updated ROADMAP IEO and more!🔥 - page 29. (Read 109811 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Good product with validated platform and business model.

The team looks robust with relevant expertise in key areas of technology and business development.

Incorporating blockchain will improve performance of the platform.

Success depends on customers procurement strategies.

Thank you mate!
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Good product with validated platform and business model.

The team looks robust with relevant expertise in key areas of technology and business development.

Incorporating blockchain will improve performance of the platform.

Success depends on customers procurement strategies.
copper member
Activity: 322
HINDI translation is DONE
here is the link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-icoigt-crypto-cryptocurrency-exchange-50-soft-cap-complete-4954629
my ETH address
0x287A2015603Bc4393F72E8668AFDdFEf7eBe684B

thank you... all the best for this project
legendary
We announce the Token Sale start date!
Also publicly announce a limited bonus for the first investors

copper member
Activity: 56
Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus
Activity: 245
Merit: 20
Hello, Tell me please what will happen to the not traded tokens? And what will you do if the project does not Will he pick up the soft cap? Thanks
legendary
How big tevenue is expected by the team in terms if few years after the final launch of the exchange?
If exchange is as popular as IDEX at least then few millions $$ at ease. But if it did not get special attention then no profit..
The adoption of the exchange will mostly depend on its promotion but promotion depends on the result of the crowdsale. So.. Will see how will it go
Im curious how much left till soft cap? How much money was raised already during the private sale?

Private Sale is done. Soon we will make a public announcement
legendary
OPENING OF OFFICES WORLDWIDE We’re creating new offices around the world in order to provide better services for our customers

When will you open your office in the Middle East?

We are developing according to our road map. Middle East office will be launched after expansion of this market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How big tevenue is expected by the team in terms if few years after the final launch of the exchange?
If exchange is as popular as IDEX at least then few millions $$ at ease. But if it did not get special attention then no profit..
The adoption of the exchange will mostly depend on its promotion but promotion depends on the result of the crowdsale. So.. Will see how will it go
Im curious how much left till soft cap? How much money was raised already during the private sale?
Merit: 29
Merit: 11
How big % from the total supply do you allocate for bounty??
Merit: 11
What I have to do to join the sale, do I have to go through KYC?

You must be registered at the ICO site igt-crypto.io
September 3 public token sale will begin.
Yes KYC is necessary
How may I ensure all my data i will procide will be in safe and wont be shared with 3rd party guys?
You must be kidding right?? Whats the sense for the team behind this project to share your kyc data with anyone? Who at all may need it?? Huh

Yes KYC is necessary
How may I ensure all my data i will procide will be in safe and wont be shared with 3rd party guys?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The team of IGT Company (In Good Traders Company) set a goal - to unite professionals and beginners of the cryptocurrency market on one platform, to let traders make their profits in a comfortable and accessible environment. Shocked
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
OPENING OF OFFICES WORLDWIDE We’re creating new offices around the world in order to provide better services for our customers

When will you open your office in the Middle East?
legendary

Yes KYC is necessary
legendary
Hello, I have not found the information about trading API of your  exchange. And what proposals will be made regarding the reduction of fees for commissions?

For market makers, we have separate conditions. We have a section Corporate user.
For private traders, the commission is 0.25%.
All this is due to the fact that we share part of the income with the owners of IGTT

API for trading bots has already been developed. Now there is a test by three teams with trading strategies and API will be presented in October.
legendary
Apps for smart phones are planned? It will be the really huge advantage comparing with other exchanges

We understand the importance of this development.
The Release of the mobile app on iOS and Android - Q4, 2018

What about PC client? Or only web interface will be available for PC users?

We use the trading interface of our own design. The Platform will be presented in three versions:
- The Web platform already functions successfully, but will be technologically improved and refined over the course of scaling
- Mobile application for iOS and Android
- Trading client for PC and MAC
Pages:
Jump to: