Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥updated ROADMAP IEO and more!🔥 - page 30. (Read 109811 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Programmers along with successful financiers have created a platform that combines advanced technological solutions, high level of security and speed of transactions. Well done
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What I have to do to join the sale, do I have to go through KYC?
Activity: 245
Merit: 20
Hello, I have not found the information about trading API of your  exchange. And what proposals will be made regarding the reduction of fees for commissions?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Im impressed by your ratings. Very good scores you have guys. Hope you really deserve that marks
Any examples how your exchange will look like? I mean the design examples?
You may try out the exchange now. It is ready already. This ICO is not an ordinary project with only idea behind. It already has a working product behind
Thats cool to know. Im a little bit tired of all that icos where are only cool idea and promises of bright future..
You may try out the exchange now. It is ready already. This ICO is not an ordinary project with only idea behind. It already has a working product behind
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 22
Apps for smart phones are planned? It will be the really huge advantage comparing with other exchanges

We understand the importance of this development.
The Release of the mobile app on iOS and Android - Q4, 2018

What about PC client? Or only web interface will be available for PC users?
I dont see any urgent need in PC client. Better to focus on web version and dont waste the tome for client.
Apps for smart phones are planned? It will be the really huge advantage comparing with other exchanges

What about PC client? Or only web interface will be available for PC users?
12% is the sale on the cost of the token?

Hello! + 12% is the bonus to the value of tokens. Not discont.

If you buy 100 IGTT per 100 USD - You will have 112 IGTT
Well, no matter how to call it - it is a kind of discount as person will get more bonuses then expected Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

legendary
12% is the sale on the cost of the token?

Hello! + 12% is the bonus to the value of tokens. Not discont.

If you buy 100 IGTT per 100 USD - You will have 112 IGTT
legendary
Why do you have such sma hard cap?(comparely) will this money be enough for how long period of time?

IGT-CRYPTO is a socially responsible project that supports the idea of responsible business and regards it as an important component of the activity of any company. Projects of corporate social responsibility are an integral part of the activities of our team.
We decided to focus on three key areas in which we have the professional knowledge and experience necessary to positively influence the future of the crypto community:
1. We take an active part in initiatives to improve the legislative framework that promote the development of cryptocurrencies and the observance of the rights of crypto investors;
2. We constantly raise the ethical and professional standards of the crypto business - we firmly believe that a systemic ethical approach to the management of the crypto business, our honesty and openness to our customers - contributes to strengthening our company’s leadership;
3. We strive to be a crypto exchange, attracting and developing talents, creating a favorable working atmosphere and encouraging the constant development of the crypto community.

Our exchange is already done. We attract investments for business development and ecosystem creation. We know exactly how much money we need. We do not want to collect more than necessary.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
And how will IGT-CRYPTO traded rates be treated? Can the fees be paid with IGT tokens? Will it be necessary to validate Personal Data for any type of investor?
legendary
Every week we give away 1 ETH in our Telegram! Join now!

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
So your token will be traded only within your local exchange? No other listings is planned?

I think they would want to list another exchange
but because this is an exchange project I'm sure they will put it on their platform first . its normal I've seen many projects like this
Activity: 252
So your token will be traded only within your local exchange? No other listings is planned?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Oh yes! Only binance has really smooth apps for smartphones. If this exchange has it also then it will attract a lot if users here for sure
Activity: 308
Activity: 336
Programmers along with successful financiers have created a platform that combines advanced technological solutions, high level of security and speed of transactions. Good luck !!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: