Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 13. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 50
The fully launched platform may be expected till the end of this year?
Right. However im not sure that private chain will be launched till the end of the year Lips sealed

The private chain launch is expected by the end of this year as well.
What for do you need any additional chain?
Why all the info can not be stored on ETH chain

INLOCK will make use of the ethereum main chain as well as its own private blockchain for two separate contracts. The ethereum chain for collateral managers smart contract and the private chain for loan contract terms.
But will you chain be as secured as ETH? Im aware it may be hacked or cheated

Since it will be an internal chain and will not be connected to the Internet, it should be even more secure.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Right. However im not sure that private chain will be launched till the end of the year Lips sealed

INLOCK will make use of the ethereum main chain as well as its own private blockchain for two separate contracts. The ethereum chain for collateral managers smart contract and the private chain for loan contract terms.
We will be able to check it only after the launch. Team has my trust and i hope they will firstly ensure that their tech has no security breaches
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Activity: 406
Merit: 29

Merit: 10
Merit: 22
I will follow the progress. Hope you guys will successed with implementation of all that features you have mentioned in WP

Thanks for the support. We really appreciate it.
You know security and transperansy it is the most important things. So i wanna be sure you are good guys before investing.
So i wanna be sure you are good guys before investing

Please visit https://loan.inlock.io/
You'd find enough details about all of the core team members.
Merit: 11
You know security and transperansy it is the most important things. So i wanna be sure you are good guys before investing.
You may easily google the whole team. Or try to check their social media like linkid to know what previous projects they have worked earlier
Merit: 11
I will follow the progress. Hope you guys will successed with implementation of all that features you have mentioned in WP
If there are no deleys with realeses the result will be huge. Idea of crypto loans must be veru hot in 2019
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Do you negitiate with any hedge fund? Or similar investment companies?

We are sorry, but we can not disclose any such partnerships yet.
But you have some negotiations with other companies regarding that, right??
Yes. Admin confirmed that in telegram. However even current collaborations are impressive enough. Just take a look at the website
We need even more partnerships Grin inlock can not be in stealth mode no more Grin
I dont think it is in stealth mode currently. Just take a look at the hype around the project
Activity: 308
Merit: 0

Yes. Admin confirmed that in telegram. However even current collaborations are impressive enough. Just take a look at the website
We need even more partnerships Grin inlock can not be in stealth mode no more Grin

Whats about partnerships? Do u have any? With pr agencies probably or other crypto projects

On our website we have a PARTNERS & SUPPORTERS section, at the bottom of the home page, above the MARKET ANALYSIS.
Pages:
Jump to: