Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 33. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
what has to be the min limit on deposit?
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
Few month ago I did believe in Ethereum but I start talk with people who work in this sphere and I did understand, that ETH it's worst, what can happend with crypto world
ETH will still pick up its price in the future. But I would not like to discuss the General situation on the cryptocurrency market here, I want more about the INLOCK project.
Activity: 168
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can't buy your token. It isa pity of course, if it is.
The ICO process will begin in 10 days, the listing of coins on cryptocurrency exchanges will begin after the end of the ICO process.
Activity: 34
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can't buy your token. It isa pity of course, if it is.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
The idea of the INLOCK project is quite complex, but it can be implemented under certain conditions . I would like to wish good luck to the whole team and who are working on INLOCK, as well as their partners!!!
Activity: 38
I've noticed a lot of businesss incentivize people for reviews. An amazing review would be if one of the beta testers or someone from the community who had managed to try out the app was able to make a short presentation video. It would boost confidence in the business definitely.
Activity: 182
At this level of development of the project is hard to judge whether the process of verification of the person will be fast or slow, time will tell.

Usually verification of identity lasts from several hours to several weeks. Everything will depend on the load and the efficiency of the project administration.
Activity: 182
At this level of development of the project is hard to judge whether the process of verification of the person will be fast or slow, time will tell.
Activity: 38
I believe everything depends on the team, most ideas now ignore the level of their tokens to exchange. That will make the project more tedious because there is no daily volume and prices are getting lower.
Activity: 238
Do you have KYC?
Each participant of the INLOCK platform will have to go through the KYC procedure, whether it is an investor or a borrower.

Why do borrowers to undergo the process of KYC? after all, the project will operate a system of collateral.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Do you have KYC?
Each participant of the INLOCK platform will have to go through the KYC procedure, whether it is an investor or a borrower.
Activity: 70
Activity: 120
Hey guys!
Where do I have to live to be able to use your platform? Huh
you can live anywhere as long as you are a citizen of the country where this service is availiable
and what are the acceptable countries?
Only the countries listed on the FATF blacklist are excluded from the system by default. This list exists since 2000 and its purpose is to fight global money laundering and terrorism. In addition to this restriction every client must respect their own country’s regulations.
thanks, man
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
In what specific cryptocurrency will the pledge be accepted? If I need to take out a $ 500 loan, how much cryptocurrency will I have to provide?
Activity: 35
will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the idea goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
Activity: 140
Any ongoing airdrop or bounty
Pages:
Jump to: