Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 32. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I do not quite understand the concept of your business, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I did not see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd projects. This is all my subjective opinion.
Activity: 154
Merit: 50
Hey all. Someone knows about their key benefits?

There are many:
1) Flexibility with loans terms
2) Extension of contract is possible with mutual consent
3) Contract collateral can be adjusted in the midst of the loan period
4) Platforms roles are outsourceable

...just to mention a few. INLOCK makes it a win win situation for borrowers and lenders ultimately.
Activity: 183
Hey! The thread was on top so I became interested in what is Inlock. What is the project about please?
Activity: 154
Merit: 50
I would like to actively follow the news and updates of the project, does INLOCK have its own telegram channel or Facebook?

Of course.
Telegram: https://t.me/inlock
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/incomelocker/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/inlock_token
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
what has to be the min limit on deposit?
BTC: 0.05
ETH: 0.5
LTC: 2
BCH: 0.3
It turns out that the minimum loan that I can take, will be approximately 130$? This baby amount, any sane creditor will work with these amounts?
Activity: 182
The team of this business is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
The list of the team is quite large, I think that such a serious project has long gained the right people.
Activity: 125
Hey! The thread was on top so I became interested in what is Inlock. What is the project about please?
Inlock is a lending platform enabling cryptocurrency holders to manage short term liquidity problems by taking out a fiat loan using their existing crypto assets as collateral. This is the most up-to-date information.
Activity: 62

Hey movik! It is a lending platform, which enables cryptocurrency holders to manage short term liquidity problems by taking a loan, using their existing cryptocurrencies as collateral. What’s more, accredited lenders can use INLOCK to provide risk-free loans to cryptocurrency holders.  Wink

Seems the idea is really fresh! What about problems it solves? Only spendability?

Not only. As far as I know, the platform does not only solve the spendability problem for cryptocurrency holders, but also serves as a gateway to the booming cryptocurrency market for institutional investors, as lenders  Smiley

Noted! Thanks a lot  Wink

Always a pleasure to help this friendly community  Roll Eyes

Hey movik! It is a lending platform, which enables cryptocurrency holders to manage short term liquidity problems by taking a loan, using their existing cryptocurrencies as collateral. What’s more, accredited lenders can use INLOCK to provide risk-free loans to cryptocurrency holders.  Wink

Seems the idea is really fresh! What about problems it solves? Only spendability?

Not only. As far as I know, the platform does not only solve the spendability problem for cryptocurrency holders, but also serves as a gateway to the booming cryptocurrency market for institutional investors, as lenders  Smiley

Noted! Thanks a lot  Wink

Activity: 31
Few month ago I did believe in Ethereum but I start talk with people who work in this sphere and I did understand, that ETH it's worst, what can happend with crypto world
Activity: 102
Activity: 60
and what is the max loan limit?
BTC: 50
ETH: 500
LTC: 2000
BCH: 400
Activity: 36
please tell me if there are exact figures of fees? can I find out how many tokens are already sold? why cannot I find your road map? Where is it located? Give the link to me please
Activity: 102
and what is the max loan limit?
Activity: 140
Can INLOCK services be accessed through the mobile platform? When can I see the beta version of the mobile app?
Activity: 84
Hey all. Someone knows about their key benefits?
Activity: 60
Pages:
Jump to: