Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 28. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Burn probably, so usually do projects. This is already a normal practice is considered. Although I also wonder what will happen to tokens that do not sell.

It is not necessary to clog your head. The guys have a great idea and I'm sure that they will be able to sell all the tokens they have for sale!
Activity: 72
What are the use cases of your platform?
There are different use cases: SIMPLE LOAN PROCEDURE,  LEVERAGED LONG,RECURRINGMONTHLYINCOMEREFINANCING,USINGTHECRYPTOCURRENCYBACKED LOANTOPURCHASESOMEMOREWHENTHEPRICEDROPS, MINING CRYPTOCURRENCIES
Where can I learn more?
A lot of info in the wp. The whole section dedicated to them
Which page?
Starting from the 20th
Found it! thanks!
You are welcome
There are different use cases: SIMPLE LOAN PROCEDURE,  LEVERAGED LONG,RECURRINGMONTHLYINCOMEREFINANCING,USINGTHECRYPTOCURRENCYBACKED LOANTOPURCHASESOMEMOREWHENTHEPRICEDROPS, MINING CRYPTOCURRENCIES
Where can I learn more?
Which page?
Starting from the 20th
Found it! thanks!
Where can I learn more?
Which page?
Starting from the 20th
brand new
Activity: 0
It is $1 for 100 ILK Wink Quite affordable
And how much tokens are allocated for public sale?
Where can I learn more?
Which page?
Where can I learn more?
Where can I learn more?
Activity: 69
What I love is that they have already partnered with Virpay, a Hungarian financial service provider. They will provide the necessary FIAT liquidity for the MVP period, furthermore there are ongoing negotiations with other market players in the EU region and Inlock is reaching out to LATAM as well
Oh really? That might be really interesting partenrship
Exactly Smiley We are all under impression
Activity: 69
What I love is that they have already partnered with Virpay, a Hungarian financial service provider. They will provide the necessary FIAT liquidity for the MVP period, furthermore there are ongoing negotiations with other market players in the EU region and Inlock is reaching out to LATAM as well
Activity: 60
44% of total amount of tokens
And there are some tokens for private sale
And 10% for founders and team
Activity: 67
And there are some tokens for private sale
Activity: 60
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
this is important, because when the value of the crypto currency is falling, people are less willing to invest in ico. And the project is interesting, I would like that the team would do well!

because of the fact that for the sake of the cost of crying the goods fall significantly, many investors are not ready to invest in projects that really have an interesting successful idea. it's very bad because good ideas are worth keeping up.
Activity: 67
Activity: 154
Merit: 50
Burn probably, so usually do projects. This is already a normal practice is considered. Although I also wonder what will happen to tokens that do not sell.

All unsold tokens will be locked until September 30, 2019 (1 year after the token sale). These tokens will be distributed among all token sale participants if they still have ILK tokens as the same address they provided during the token sale. We wish to reward participants for their long term commitment. The distribution is based on the number of tokens they still have in their wallets proportionally to others. ILK tokens purchased and sent to these addresses do not count towards distribution.

why not burn what is the reason?
I think it's good enough to maintain your supply of tokens if you give an unsold token to participants how will it affect prices and even circulation?

Based on our mathematical model, we will sell the necessary number of tokens during our public sale for our business model to work, and distribute the rest among those who held on to their tokens for a year. This will incentivise users to hold on to their ILK, which will further stabilize price. We think burning tokens is a bit similar to insider trading, because we will be aware of the token price increase in advance.
Activity: 154
Merit: 50
I see the project really promising
Hey guys. Someone knows what is 1 token price?

100 ILK = $1
Activity: 76
I see the project really promising
Hey guys. Someone knows what is 1 token price?
Pages:
Jump to: