Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 50. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 50
So glad I found this project. I've been in finance my whole life, and I love that flexible loans will finally be given in a smart, technological way

Thank you for the kind words, it means a lot to us.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Where can I follow the news of this project?
i'd recommend subscribing to their medium account
could you help with the link?
Activity: 29
i'd recommend subscribing to their medium account
Activity: 145
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
Please, give a link to your telegram or Twitter channel, as I want to be aware of all your news.

As I understand it is enough just to drive in the search for a telegraph and everything will be written. Or they removed the channel already?
Activity: 15
Is it's possible for an ordinary person to become a creditor?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it is very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
INLOCK is a global project, I don't think you will have problems with buying tokens.
Activity: 34
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it is very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
Activity: 122
If I understand correctly, you will be able to give the loans much faster than banks?
Yep, they will) That's the awesome part!
Merit: 1
What is the use of the Bank for your platform? Why do you say that banks will compete for a client at a discount?
The INLOCK platform has nothing to do with banks, just some compare numbers with the banking sector.
Activity: 30
Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I've been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and didn't see all the updates..
Activity: 59
If I understand correctly, you will be able to give the loans much faster than banks?
Activity: 28
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your project? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Please, give a link to your telegram or Twitter channel, as I want to be aware of all your news.
Is it's possible for an ordinary person to become a creditor?

INLOCK is a fully regulated lending platform. If you have license to be a lender (as person), then you can do it without any problem, but as we know in most of all countries this activity is illegal.
Activity: 86
Why most business owners decide to turn to banks for loans?
It's considered to be a cheap way of getting capital
So why is it bad?
They mostly get declined
what are the reasons?
Growth rate is increasing; Credit history is not available(it maybe their first business year); Credit rating is low,or not high enough
got you, thanks for your help!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What is the use of the Bank for your platform? Why do you say that banks will compete for a client at a discount?
Pages:
Jump to: