Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 52. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
So glad I found this project. I've been in finance my whole life, and I love that flexible loans will finally be given in a smart, technological way
Totally agree. Who told you about this project?
A friend of mine. You following it for long?
not really, i first learned about it in venturebeat on the 1st of August. Subscribed to there social sites and waiting for the sale to start)
Nice. It's the best time to invest
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
So glad I found this project. I've been in finance my whole life, and I love that flexible loans will finally be given in a smart, technological way
not really, i first learned about it in venturebeat on the 1st of August. Subscribed to there social sites and waiting for the sale to start)
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Most importantly, the credit platform INLOCK works primarily for the borrower, not the lender.
Activity: 76
I love that inlock follows the obligations and follows own milestones
For me this also means a lot
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
INLOCK has their unique concept of providing a loan guarantee with a capital cryptocurrency is very interesting because it could help the trade or investor to seek capital
Merit: 50
The team is one of the reasons why investors are attracted to this project, it is not just a one man team, we can see several different people all showing a lot of support for inlock When they show their support, it is done by happy people rather than workers just paid a wage. This shows that the project is genuine and will be pushed forward by a great team of professionals
Team is experienced and I love it. They really know how to make the project better, successful

Thank you so much, we really appreciate it.
Activity: 59
I love that inlock follows the obligations and follows own milestones
Activity: 119
The risks involved for the lender party are almost identical to a bank deposit but with higher interest rates and profit potential.
Activity: 224
The risks involved for the lender party are almost identical to a bank deposit but with higher interest rates and profit potential.
beneficial for everyone
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Can electronic money collateral be converted into FIAT immediately? I would like to understand all possible risks and possible circumstances.
Activity: 196
What will I get to keep the tokens in my wallet? Are there any dividend payments or additional bonuses planned?

No, just for holding you don't get any reward, our tokens are utility tokens. There is however a role on our platform, where if you do your duty as DSBM (Distributed Supervisory Board Member), you get quarterly rewards in direct proportion to the ILK tokens in your wallet. We designed it this way so that those who hold our tokens are incentivized to maintain the proper functioning of the platform by acting as an oracle in case of a dispute. There's no reward just for holding tokens and being a DSBM, one must also put the work in.
That is, if you actively participate in the development of the project and own a certain number of ILK tokens, dividends are provided?
Merit: 50
What will I get to keep the tokens in my wallet? Are there any dividend payments or additional bonuses planned?

No, just for holding you don't get any reward, our tokens are utility tokens. There is however a role on our platform, where if you do your duty as DSBM (Distributed Supervisory Board Member), you get quarterly rewards in direct proportion to the ILK tokens in your wallet. We designed it this way so that those who hold our tokens are incentivized to maintain the proper functioning of the platform by acting as an oracle in case of a dispute. There's no reward just for holding tokens and being a DSBM, one must also put the work in.
Activity: 145

You will be able to earn on the growth of prices for these very tokens, you will not have other opportunities.
Activity: 350
Activity: 182
The team is one of the reasons why investors are attracted to this project, it is not just a one man team, we can see several different people all showing a lot of support for inlock When they show their support, it is done by happy people rather than workers just paid a wage. This shows that the project is genuine and will be pushed forward by a great team of professionals
I would also like to note that the INLOCK project already has many important partners, and their list is gradually growing.
Team is experienced and I love it. They really know how to make the project better, successful
Activity: 40
Pages:
Jump to: