Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 53. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Flawless project. I believe the project will succeed and move forward because it has a very strong team. Prestigious partners and reputation are also the strengths of the project Wink
Fully agree with you, I love the way they chose
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Flawless project. I believe the project will succeed and move forward because it has a very strong team. Prestigious partners and reputation are also the strengths of the project Wink
Activity: 182
If I am not mistaken, it is also about a strategic partnership with most popular stable coin solution providers to integrate these solutions within the INLOCK platform
True thing! I love how inlock is going. Strong team
Merit: 2
Tell me, what will be the loan rate and terms of lending? I can not find this information on the website.
If I am not mistaken, it is also about a strategic partnership with most popular stable coin solution providers to integrate these solutions within the INLOCK platform
Activity: 76
And what is planned for it?
What I am mostly waiting for is a strategic partnership with US and EU based microlending providers to provide access to the INLOCK platform thus increasing the user bases for both ventures
It is nice to watch the development of a promising project, credit platforms that act as an intermediary between the lender and the borrower are always in profit, because they do not risk anything.
That's right, these credit facilities do not risk anything, and receive a percentage of the transaction, a break-even business:)
Activity: 84
And what is planned for it?
Activity: 76
Talking about their roadmap, I am really lokking forward to Q1 2019
Hey guys. Anyone aware of their roadmap?
Yep, I've seen it on their website. Looks very promising
Activity: 84
Hey guys. Anyone aware of their roadmap?
Activity: 154
Merit: 50
The technology that your project will be built INLOCK? Why did you decide to use blockchain technologies? What are the advantages?

Mix between three reincarnated techs that were said to be dead for a very long time. One is based on simplicity and responsiveness of the litecoin blockchain.

Why do we need blockchain you wonder?
Here's the relevant section of our tokenomics document, click on the link below to read the whole thing Smiley

https://ico.inlock.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Tokenomics_v12.pdf

The INLOCK platform enables parties to offer and request loans freely, as well as
browse existing ones.
From that point forward the platform does not participate in contracts created by
those parties, unless they jointly decide to modify the contract.
The INLOCK platform prepares a smart contract to record the legal relationship
between parties which is then digitally signed by INLOCK and 3 independent actors,
giving them certain rights. The actors are the Borrower, Lender and Collateral
Manager, who handles the collateral for the entire duration of the loan.
Thanks to the decentralized Blockchain the uninterrupted operation of the smart
contract is ensured throughout the loan duration without any intervention being
necessary from INLOCK. Furthermore, smart contracts running on the Blockchain
contain trustless evidence and tasks which guarantee the integrity of all actors.
It is nice to watch the development of a promising project, credit platforms that act as an intermediary between the lender and the borrower are always in profit, because they do not risk anything.

From risk management viewpoint it is true. But please don't forget, that INLOCK platform is more complex than a typical crypto lending service. We really offer a true regulated intermediary service with independent collateral management service. If I could highlight one think that you should look that the collateral management process in INLOCK. (details: inlock.io/business)
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
The technology that your project will be built INLOCK? Why did you decide to use blockchain technologies? What are the advantages?

Loan contracts are made directly between the two parties. INLOCK only serves as an intermediary to ensure that all parameters of the smart-contracts are stored on our independent blockchain in a way that is impossible to manipulate.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Mix between three reincarnated techs that were said to be dead for a very long time. One is based on simplicity and responsiveness of the litecoin blockchain.
And is there any bonus on contribution?
during the first round of pre-sale will be active 15% discount, it is a very significant discount if you are going to invest a large amount.

How many rounds will there be during the ICO process? What discounts and at what time can we expect?

There will be four rounds, with bonuses ranging from 17% to 2%

17% from Sept. 15.-21.
12% from Sept. 22.-28.
9% from Sept. 29.-Oct. 5.
2% from Oct. 6.-12.

Make sure you complete our whitelisting process to be able to participate in the ICO
https://mvp.inlock.io/whitelist_anon_eng.php
From these figures we can conclude that being among the first investors is not only prestigious, but also financially profitable.
And is there any bonus on contribution?
during the first round of pre-sale will be active 15% discount, it is a very significant discount if you are going to invest a large amount.

How many rounds will there be during the ICO process? What discounts and at what time can we expect?

There will be four rounds, with bonuses ranging from 17% to 2%

17% from Sept. 15.-21.
12% from Sept. 22.-28.
9% from Sept. 29.-Oct. 5.
2% from Oct. 6.-12.

Make sure you complete our whitelisting process to be able to participate in the ICO
https://mvp.inlock.io/whitelist_anon_eng.php
Hey, what is project mostly about? Met the thread on top of the forum and became interested

I think all the necessary details about the project can be found on the official website of the project. open the white paper of the project and read all the information you need.

It's great you're interested, I'm sure you'll love it once you discover all the intricacies of what we made! You can check out our MVP and whitepaper on the following links, so get some popcorn ready and enjoy!

https://mvp.inlock.io/login.php
https://ico.inlock.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Whitepaper_V1.08.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: