Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 58. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
In order to join the project as an investor,and in the future as a lender, I will need to undergo the KYC procedure?
Activity: 238
Hello everyone. I see project quite promising, but interested in one aspect. When token sale starts?
This information is on the website of the project, in capital letters there is a countdown, it's hard not to notice.
Activity: 182
Greetings community. How loans are established, someone knows?
Yes Smiley Loans are established directly between the two parties, while Inlock simply ensures that the agreement conditions are recorded
It is a good idea to play the role of a mediator, any risks present, and the percent regularly receive:)
Merit: 1
Yes Smiley Loans are established directly between the two parties, while Inlock simply ensures that the agreement conditions are recorded
And what is their solution?
copper member
Activity: 140
The fact that an API will be available shows me that they are thinking beyond simply just launching the platform and are leaving room for future development/functionality.
While there are other lending platforms available that allow borrowers to use cryptocurrencies as collateral, InLock appears to be the most flexible and cost effective.
I'm wondering what the interest rate will be? Let's say I want to take out a $ 10,000 loan for 2 months, how much will I have to pay monthly?

If you understand in detail in this matter, the INLOCK platform will act as an intermediary and guarantor between the borrower and creditors, respectively, the interest rate will be appointed by the lender.

I am interested, is there an opportunity for individuals to participate in the platform as a lender? What are the conditions?
Activity: 113
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This platform is about borrowing and is very useful for the public, everything is handled directly by the right parties.
Now there are also many projects related to credit banks that are very popular.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
While there are other lending platforms available that allow borrowers to use cryptocurrencies as collateral, InLock appears to be the most flexible and cost effective.
I'm wondering what the interest rate will be? Let's say I want to take out a $ 10,000 loan for 2 months, how much will I have to pay monthly?

If you understand in detail in this matter, the INLOCK platform will act as an intermediary and guarantor between the borrower and creditors, respectively, the interest rate will be appointed by the lender.
Activity: 34
How do we know we can trust your accounting and reporting on costs and output? Who will independently control and oversee your business’s accounting and operations?
Activity: 154
Merit: 50
Hello everyone. I see project quite promising, but interested in one aspect. When token sale starts?
If I am not mistaken, in 17 days. But you can check it on their website
And don't you know, can I be whitelisted?

Yes, if you aren't a resident of our blacklisted countries: United States - Individuals or entities from or residing in the United States, including
American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or
any entity organized or incorporated under the laws of the United States. U.S. citizens
living abroad may also be deemed "U.S. People" under certain rules.
• Following countries’ residents also not accepted because of their local regulation:
Bolivia, Ecuador, Pakistan, Iran, Algeria, Morocco, People’s Republic of China, North-Korea, Libya, Cuba

However
Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan are fine and not considered part of China for these purposes.
Activity: 140
Officially ICO starts on September 15, this information is available on the project website as well as in white paper and road map.
Activity: 29
Yes, if I am not mistaken, Whitelist is open now. Also from the website
Activity: 224
Activity: 29
Activity: 31
it's still early to expect that most of the people that are investing in crypto have the consciousness and integrity to avoid investing in centralized projects and plans that just throw word blockchain in to get a piece of the pie. So, take a big pie from this business!
Activity: 224
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Will there be any mobile application created in the future? In order to manage finances from your phone or tablet?

The roadmap indicates that the presentation of the mobile application is scheduled for the 1st quarter of 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: