Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 55. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
is it possible to withdraw locked amount in fiat? does it depend on my country regulations?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
As I know, it is mostly about speed, flexibility and safety
What you mean by speed? Fast transactions with tokens?
I mean the process is fast and seamless and eliminates the need for additional credit checks since the borrower provides collateral, which offers rapid and flexible convertibility
Usually, those loans that are issued on the security of something, are issued very quickly, as the risks are greatly reduced.
Activity: 107
I mean the process is fast and seamless and eliminates the need for additional credit checks since the borrower provides collateral, which offers rapid and flexible convertibility
Oh, sounds really interesting and promising, thank you for your help
Activity: 154
Merit: 50
is it possible to withdraw locked amount in fiat? does it depend on my country regulations?

Hello. Yes it is correct, any kind of fiat money transfer between the lender and borrower are happening directly, so both parties have to fulfill the local regulatory requirements.
Activity: 70
Activity: 224
Hey all. Someone knows about their key benefits?
I am also interested
Activity: 175
Activity: 56
First, the main advantage is that this project will use blockchain technology, plus quite interesting and favorable conditions for the borrower.
Activity: 56
First, the main advantage is that this project will use blockchain technology, plus quite interesting and favorable conditions for the borrower.
Activity: 266
In this project, it's wonderful that Inlock helps users save cryptography and access their purchasing power.
I agree, it seems to me that the platform INLOCK makes the most favorable conditions in the first place for a borrower and then there is creditor.

Such a plan can work, because it is difficult to find a large number of large and permanent borrowers, because competition in the credit sector is quite large.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
In this project, it's wonderful that Inlock helps users save cryptography and access their purchasing power.
I agree, it seems to me that the platform INLOCK makes the most favorable conditions in the first place for a borrower and then there is creditor.
If I understand correctly, THE inlock platform will be similar to a certain exchange, where lenders will be able to put their credit conditions, and the borrower will have a choice, which lender to borrow money, and which does not

moreover, the borrower can set their own conditions using the INLOCK platform, such as the amount and duration of the blocking period, based on their needs. In addition, the risk level for exchange rate fluctuations is also adjustable.

I see for the first time that the borrower has the right to dictate their terms, I wonder how it will look and work.
If I understand correctly, THE inlock platform will be similar to a certain exchange, where lenders will be able to put their credit conditions, and the borrower will have a choice, which lender to borrow money, and which does not

moreover, the borrower can set their own conditions using the INLOCK platform, such as the amount and duration of the blocking period, based on their needs. In addition, the risk level for exchange rate fluctuations is also adjustable.
Activity: 210
Does the INLOCK project act as a guarantor? What are the methods of refund, if the borrower does not return and in due time?

The risks involved for the lender party are almost identical to a bank deposit but with higher interest rates and profit potential.
Risks of banks are reduced by their volumes, theirs financial turnover, also in banks the reserve Fund for such cases is created.
Activity: 144
Does the INLOCK project act as a guarantor? What are the methods of refund, if the borrower does not return and in due time?

The risks involved for the lender party are almost identical to a bank deposit but with higher interest rates and profit potential.
Pages:
Jump to: