Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 63. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Please give a link to your telegram channel or Twitter so that I can easily keep track of all the news related to this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
loan companies or lending cooperatives are really needed, because of the increasing number of human needs in daily life. this will pawn a little of the valuables he has as collateral in lending, this is good news if cryptocurrency assets can be used as collateral. instead if this is realized in countries around the world
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Interesting project, but I have heard that in many financial projects, there is a black list of countries whose residents can borrow. Do you have any restrictions?

Most likely, not all countries can participate in this project, this issue should be clarified with the project administration.

On the website there is information on this issue, it says that only citizens of those countries that are included in the FATF list can participate in the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hello everyone! What a great news! Is it possible to know more regarding the MVP? How it is working?
I can give you a link to the white paper, study, because the project is very interesting. https://ico.inlock.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Inlock-onepager-2018-05-11.pdf
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Hello everyone! What a great news! Is it possible to know more regarding the MVP? How it is working?
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
I feel that this project will attract a lot of people to support your project, because the crypto community is already very large, so how will you use it. lending with crypto as collateral is very interesting

yes it is true, but it must be remembered also that the world of crypto is an anounymous world, it is very difficult to find the honesty of each user, especially the problem of borrowing funds in the form of crypto (LOAN).
Activity: 108
I feel that this project will attract a lot of people to support your project, because the crypto community is already very large, so how will you use it. lending with crypto as collateral is very interesting
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
This project is very good and surely many people are interested in joining, but don't think that loans or the like always end up bankrupt, mostly after people borrow, then he pays only a few times, after that there is bad credit, even though using the strict physical data of the KYC system that is tight but cannot guarantee, for now I may only be able to preview the progress of this project, why I did not join directly because this is a loan business. I always support your project  Smiley
Activity: 154
Interesting project, but I have heard that in many financial projects, there is a black list of countries whose residents can borrow. Do you have any restrictions?

Most likely, not all countries can participate in this project, this issue should be clarified with the project administration.
Activity: 182
Merit: 50
Help me figure out if I buy ILK tokens today, will I be able to transfer them to another investor in the future or just sell them on a cryptocurrency exchange? Are ILK coins transferable?

Coins are freely transferred after the token sale, and customers will be able to trade them on the internal UNLOCK exchange. In addition, ILK tokens can also be stored in any wallet that supports ERC-20.

That's right, if the tokens are supported by ERC-20, they are free to move, both between wallets and between exchanges.

Yep that is correct. But don't forget to use ONLY that wallets where you are the owner of the private key and only transfer that exchanges where ILK (INLOCK) token will be available.
Help me figure out if I buy ILK tokens today, will I be able to transfer them to another investor in the future or just sell them on a cryptocurrency exchange? Are ILK coins transferable?

Coins are freely transferred after the token sale, and customers will be able to trade them on the internal UNLOCK exchange. In addition, ILK tokens can also be stored in any wallet that supports ERC-20.

That's right, if the tokens are supported by ERC-20, they are free to move, both between wallets and between exchanges.

Activity: 34
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

[...]

Thanks for the offer, we will discuss it internally and contact You later.
P2P lending platforms run with significantly smaller operating costs than other lenders.
They can pass on savings to lenders in the form of attractive returns

That's definitely true. But fiat based p2p lending is most of all developed countries are illegal. This is why INLOCK is focusing to make a connection between crypto holders and institutional lenders, but of course we also try to find the best (regulated) way to open p2p lending as well!
Activity: 28
P2P lending platforms run with significantly smaller operating costs than other lenders.
They can pass on savings to lenders in the form of attractive returns
Hello Inlockers!

We are proud to announce that Mate Tokay is joining the Inlock team! Mate got involved with crypto in late 2012, and has been a passionate advocate ever since. He is now the COO of Bitcoin.com, the source for everything Bitcoin related. He decided to join the Inlock advisory team to help the community by leveraging his experience to give us invaluable advice on how to take Inlock to the next level. As a true believer of crypto, he understands the spendability issue currently surrounding crypto is real and that it has to be solved before we can reach mass acceptance.

“Success in the crypto space is fueled by who you are, and whether you can execute. I’m confident that INLOCK’s incredible team and transparent approach will enhance how people secure loans in fiat using cryptocurrencies as collateral,” said Mate.

Here are a few links to articles covering the partnership in case you would like to find out more!

Bitcoin.com - https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-inlock-strengthens-advisory-board-with-addition-of-bitcoin-com-coo-mate-tokay/
Business Journal - https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/prnewswire/press_releases/Washington/2018/08/22/enUK201808210661?ana=prnews
Business Insider - https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/inlock-strengthens-advisory-board-with-addition-of-bitcoin-com-coo-mate-tokay-1027476863
Marketwatch - https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/inlock-strengthens-advisory-board-with-addition-of-bitcoincom-coo-mate-tokay-2018-08-22
Activity: 250
INLOCK is a loan platform. Credit transactions are made between the two parties directly. INLOCK only acts as an intermediary to record the terms of the agreement. These terms are specified in a smart contract, making each credit contract between parties that cannot change and cannot be manipulated.
Pages:
Jump to: