Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IMAGECOIN PRIVACY SEND AND SHARE IMAGES IN BLOCKCHAIN[IMG] - page 14. (Read 30466 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hello, for what reason does your project create 2 types of token?
And what is their difference in terms of price?
This is a normal practice. Now many projects are doing this, but I think the team will tell us in more detail.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Lol, I don’t even think that it is possible to come up with this ... if the team manages to realize the idea - it will be very unique and cool! I think in this case you will have a lot of competitors at once!

certainly, the competitor should be. it always helps to improve. so, the project should work to its full potential in order to provide itself with a good reputation and supporters.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Hello, for what reason does your project create 2 types of token?
And what is their difference in terms of price?
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
img coin?
can I send my naked photos?
Little strange question Grin I think the project was not created for such purposes! In theory, you can send anything.
The very concept of the company is extremely interesting, i recommend to you read whitepaper.

Niiiice. Thanks.
It is true, you apparently underestimate the project.
Or we do not understand your joke.
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
Do you guys think about creating a bounty campaign? I can help with creating signatures for signature campaign.
If team will create a bounty campaign, they need to do the others campaigns.
This is a good idea; it will attract new investors and investors.
The project is currently undervalued, I consider it very promising and I think that in the future this technology may become very popular and in demand.
Activity: 81
Do you guys think about creating a bounty campaign? I can help with creating signatures for signature campaign.
Activity: 130
Hi, are you negotiating with any projects that are working in other areas? I think this will benefit the project.
Why do you think this will be useful for the project? I do not think so, and I can explain why.
Activity: 95
Hi, are you negotiating with any projects that are working in other areas? I think this will benefit the project.
Activity: 96
Lol, I don’t even think that it is possible to come up with this ... if the team manages to realize the idea - it will be very unique and cool! I think in this case you will have a lot of competitors at once!
This is true, there are no such projects on the market; this is the first platform that provides such services.
I hope the team will be able to do everything in their power and they will make a really big company.
Activity: 112
Activity: 147
Hi, in what formats can I send images?
Activity: 163
I have never seen such companies before.
Very interesting how it will be implemented. Judging by all, Blockchain will provide security and anonymity, right?
Read the technical documentation of the project, there are all the characteristics of the project.
Blockchain guarantees anonimity, but this is a formality. By the addresses and numbers of the wallet you can learn a lot and track.
What does it mean formally? If you yourself will disclose your addresses and purses - it is obvious that other people will know about this.
Activity: 81
I have never seen such companies before.
Very interesting how it will be implemented. Judging by all, Blockchain will provide security and anonymity, right?
Activity: 240
Hi, where can I get acquainted with the project team in more details? I saw a similar project at one exhibition, but I cannot remember what it is called, but I remember the creators
At what exhibition did you see it? Unfortunately, there is no information on the official website, it is probably better to search for the creators of the project on LinkedIn or it is Twitter.
Activity: 299
Hello, what it is? Exchange? If yes, then it’s great that the project token is already being traded on the exchanges.
I would also like to know when the token will be added to some large exchange, with a large volume of trading?
Yeah, this its exchange, but not populat, i think its special exchange for new crypto projects... Most likely the listing on this exchange is free, since there are a lot of new tokens that are not popular yet.
Activity: 46
I saw you have a wallet for android, will there be the wallet for iOS?
Activity: 299
Hi guys, an interesting project, I have not seen analogues and competitors in this market lately. Does your project run a bounty campaign? If yes - please share the link. Thanks in advance.
Hi, do you think that bounty campaign are actually now? i thought time of bounty stay in past
The theme with bounty campaigns is not as relevant as before, but still you can earn tokens of new projects on this.
Especially now, when the cryptocurrency market is growing and many currencies are becoming relevant due to the new influx of users.
Previously, companies were more generous, and this could make good money. Now, as far as I know, payments are constantly delayed, tokens are traded on stock exchanges with a low trading volume, and so on.
I think that this is not relevant now.
Activity: 19
Hi guys, an interesting project, I have not seen analogues and competitors in this market lately. Does your project run a bounty campaign? If yes - please share the link. Thanks in advance.
Hi, do you think that bounty campaign are actually now? i thought time of bounty stay in past
Activity: 163
Activity: 497
Merit: 24
discord link still not fixed
if different link plz update OP

thanks dev

Stabycroc ;_)>
Pages:
Jump to: