Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IMAGECOIN PRIVACY SEND AND SHARE IMAGES IN BLOCKCHAIN[IMG] - page 13. (Read 30545 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Hi, what is the daily trading volume for your tokens? I think to get them, but I would like to know that people are really interested in the project and trade in this currency.
Hello, 0.141 BTC, but this number is growing every day.
I already bought the project tokens, but I plan to hold them and will not rush to sell.
This is only on 1 exchange, right?
After all, the token is being traded on several exchanges. There the volume of trades is not very big, but still you should not miss it.
In a few days the volume of trading has almost doubled, which is cool.
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
Hi, what is the daily trading volume for your tokens? I think to get them, but I would like to know that people are really interested in the project and trade in this currency.
Hello, 0.141 BTC, but this number is growing every day.
I already bought the project tokens, but I plan to hold them and will not rush to sell.
Activity: 130
Guys, could you make a detailed video on how sending and receiving images takes place?
I read the technical documentation, but I would like to see how it works.
Hi, here you can watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_O98g-NujQ
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100
Guys, could you make a detailed video on how sending and receiving images takes place?
On the first page above the pictures there is a link to the video.
I think the team needs to make a clickable picture, so that more people would see it, because only after watching the video it became clear to me how this platform works.
Activity: 299
Activity: 386
Merit: 107
Will you have a photo sharing platform or will it look more like a social network? Sharing photos will be completely anonymous or will it be possible to make a signature?

The dev should also answer critical questions from the users.
I observed that he's just posting updates regarding the project but not addressing queries here.
It might help in the increase of number of installation of your app.

The competition is tough for this kind of app already so the dev team should be aggressive in promoting the unique edge of their platform.

Thanks for your reply. Big competition? Can you name a platform with a similar concept? I would like to study these projects, I was really interested in this topic.
Will you have a photo sharing platform or will it look more like a social network? Sharing photos will be completely anonymous or will it be possible to make a signature?

I observed that he's just posting updates regarding the project but not addressing queries here.

The competition is tough for this kind of app already so the dev team should be aggressive in promoting the unique edge of their platform.

Lol typical Hero member thats got no real clue of crypto and cant even READ the OP page to find that info.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes did ya find ya hero tab in weetbix box or buy it? :_)>>
To answer the nubcake since ur not hero with no clue just cbf reading the op aswell i see lol..  https://galleryimg.imagehosty.com/   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Kiss Kiss

U qq about dev not answering ? when the answer is on the OP and ALWAYS HAS BEEN ya nubcake's lol...

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Thanks for the answer, I looked at the site. In principle, I received all the answers to my questions.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. When will your token be available on an Ethos wallet?
I really like your concept and idea, I plan to buy tokens in the long term and store them in an Ethos wallet.
If I'm not mistaken, the token has not yet been added to this wallet.
I think it will work out soon, stay tuned here and on the official pages on the project’s social networks.
What is the standard for this token? Is it not according to the ERC20 standard?
Activity: 163
I really like your concept and idea, I plan to buy tokens in the long term and store them in an Ethos wallet.
If I'm not mistaken, the token has not yet been added to this wallet.
I think it will work out soon, stay tuned here and on the official pages on the project’s social networks.
Activity: 112
Activity: 139
Hi, your token is already trading on which exchanges?
If so, which ones? And what is your token's ROI?
Hello, tell me please what is ROI ? I’m brand new in crypto and do not understand what this abbreviation means. Explain to me please.
Hello. Why you not try to find this in Google?
Return On Investment = ROI
ROI = (Current Value of Investment - Cost of Investment) / Cost of Investment
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hello, tell me please what is ROI ? I’m brand new in crypto and do not understand what this abbreviation means. Explain to me please.
Activity: 299
The token is now trading on the Crex24 exchange, and a few more exchanges, the name of which I don’t remember.
What was the price of the token originally?
Activity: 130
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Lol typical Hero member thats got no real clue of crypto and cant even READ the OP page to find that info.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes did ya find ya hero tab in weetbix box or buy it? :_)>>
To answer the nubcake since ur not hero with no clue just cbf reading the op aswell i see lol..  https://galleryimg.imagehosty.com/   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Kiss Kiss

U qq about dev not answering ? when the answer is on the OP and ALWAYS HAS BEEN ya nubcake's lol...

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

nubcake Grin lol thank you, you make me smile
Interesting thought, and its true
Activity: 497
Merit: 24

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Activity: 497
Merit: 24
Hi guys, an interesting project, I have not seen analogues and competitors in this market lately. Does your project run a bounty campaign? If yes - please share the link. Thanks in advance.
Hi, do you think that bounty campaign are actually now? i thought time of bounty stay in past
The theme with bounty campaigns is not as relevant as before, but still you can earn tokens of new projects on this.
Especially now, when the cryptocurrency market is growing and many currencies are becoming relevant due to the new influx of users.
Hi, can you briefly explain me what is bounty campaing and how i can get money from these campaigns ?

Scabs and freeloaders need not apply, bountys are for people that put real growth and stuff into coins not scabs... most of the people that help coins dont go around asking for freebies they invest or mine.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Activity: 163
Hello, for what reason does your project create 2 types of token?
And what is their difference in terms of price?
This is a normal practice. Now many projects are doing this, but I think the team will tell us in more detail.
Yes, lately, more and more often, projects are simultaneously introducing two tokens that complement each other.
For example, the project Pundi X, which has a token NPXS and FX.
Therefore, this is not surprising and suspicious.
Pages:
Jump to: