Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IMAGECOIN PRIVACY SEND AND SHARE IMAGES IN BLOCKCHAIN[IMG] - page 11. (Read 30545 times)

Activity: 497
Merit: 24
In which country is your company registered? If possible, I would like to know the exact address and legislation of which country you submit. Thank.
This is probably confidential information. Not every project discloses such information in the initial stages of the company's development. In the future, the team may provide this information.
In fact, this will be an advantage, as it will attract new users who will see the openness of the team and clearly see the people who are working on the project. Probably after that the team will think about it, as this will help the project.

Well since ur not good with facts here is some crypto facts for u....  Tongue
dev doesnt need to disclose were he is, full stop.....
If u knew anything about crypto u would know new coins dont need such info and if they do have that info its usually fake...

Why are so many nubcakes and people that dont know the difference from real minable crypto to TOKENS which are just premined fake crypto.... Huh Huh Shocked Shocked

IMGC and IMG are DASH clones which means there REAL crypto in X11 algo thats been edited by the devs to make there own style of REAL crypto on X11 algo...

Ive seen 1000s of coins over the years and most have useless non forward thinking devs bar afew of em.(And is why so many coins die, cuz all they can do is copy/paste)...

this dev proves his coins worth by the work put into the coin.. Kiss Kiss

If you got good ? thats could help grow a coin sure ask away 
but asking silly nubcake to crypto ?'s should be left to u googling info more than qqin about stuff u dont even know wat ur talking about..

Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
In which country is your company registered? If possible, I would like to know the exact address and legislation of which country you submit. Thank.
This is probably confidential information. Not every project discloses such information in the initial stages of the company's development. In the future, the team may provide this information.
In fact, this will be an advantage, as it will attract new users who will see the openness of the team and clearly see the people who are working on the project. Probably after that the team will think about it, as this will help the project.
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Activity: 81
Hi, what is the price of the token in BTC and in the dollar now?
Hello
BTC Price    0.00000745 BTC
USD Price    $ 0.1556
EUR Price    0.049
24h Change    +16%
Market Cap    $416,900,000
Volume    $ 376
Hi, where does this information come from? From the official site?
Most likely, yes, but the site is not relevant information about the token.
You'd better follow the price and volume of trading on the exchange or on the CoinGecko website. There are regular updates.
Activity: 147
Hello
USD Price    $ 0.1556
EUR Price    0.049
24h Change    +16%
Volume    $ 376
Hi, where does this information come from? From the official site?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Hi, why is the link to your discord not working?
Everything works, maybe you follow the old link. Here is a new link, try to follow it. https://discord.gg/ThQ534m
Activity: 96
Hi, why is the link to your discord not working?
Activity: 240
Hi, what is the maximum size of images that can be sent?
Hello, as I know the maximum size of pictures 8 mb. This size is enough to send any image in medium resolution.
You can always reduce the size of the picture without any loss of quality. I think it's not a problem at all.
Yes I agree. You will not even notice the difference between a picture of 8 megabytes and 15 megabytes.
Is the resolution and picture quality does not affect the size?
Influences, but not very much. For example, a picture with a small resolution and poor quality will weigh 5 MB, and a picture with a higher resolution and excellent quality will weigh 7 MB. The difference is not critically large.
Really? I thought these factors greatly affect the size of the pictures, and I was afraid that the 8 MB limit would not allow downloading high-quality images.
Activity: 139
Hello, as I know the maximum size of pictures 8 mb. This size is enough to send any image in medium resolution.
You can always reduce the size of the picture without any loss of quality. I think it's not a problem at all.
Yes I agree. You will not even notice the difference between a picture of 8 megabytes and 15 megabytes.
Is the resolution and picture quality does not affect the size?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 386
Merit: 107
Hello
USD Price    $ 0.1556
EUR Price    0.049
24h Change    +16%
Volume    $ 376
Where did you get this information? Is the token already on the Coinmarketcap website?

Get here information

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/imagecoin
Oh, this is a big step for your project. Not every coin is added to coingecko. Is it generally paid or free?
Activity: 19
I have an idea for the team.
Since I really like your project and I believe in its future - I can help you and make a selection of videos for you, where it will be clearly shown and described how various functions and opportunities work in your project.
Would you be interested in this?
Great idea, are you ready to do it for free? This will be a very useful action for recognizing the project and increasing its level of popularity.
I think you need to contact the team to resolve this issue, but I think they will only support you.
Yes, of course, I am ready to do it for free for the benefit of the team and for my portfolio.
I am engaged in the creation of such videos, and I will only be happy if the team approves this idea and places my videos on their accounts on social networks or on the official website.
Share the link, it would be interesting to get acquainted with your video and evaluate your work.
Activity: 49
copper member
Activity: 61
Since I really like your project and I believe in its future - I can help you and make a selection of videos for you, where it will be clearly shown and described how various functions and opportunities work in your project.
Great idea, are you ready to do it for free? This will be a very useful action for recognizing the project and increasing its level of popularity.
I think you need to contact the team to resolve this issue, but I think they will only support you.
Yes, of course, I am ready to do it for free for the benefit of the team and for my portfolio.
I am engaged in the creation of such videos, and I will only be happy if the team approves this idea and places my videos on their accounts on social networks or on the official website.
That is very kind of you.
I am sure that the team will appreciate this and your work will be rewarded in the future.
Where can I see your portfolio?
copper member
Activity: 297
From here dont want more this!
Hello
USD Price    $ 0.1556
EUR Price    0.049
24h Change    +16%
Volume    $ 376
Where did you get this information? Is the token already on the Coinmarketcap website?

Get here information

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/imagecoin
Activity: 163
Activity: 147
It would be cool if the team adds the ability to send high quality pictures and more than 8 MB for an additional fee.
Activity: 95
Activity: 63
Activity: 112
It is amazing how responsive and loyal users and investors are in this project.
This is a really nice idea. I think people who interested in company need make offer ideas for video here.
Pages:
Jump to: