Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IMAGECOIN PRIVACY SEND AND SHARE IMAGES IN BLOCKCHAIN[IMG] - page 4. (Read 30466 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Good day to all! A great project and a great idea, and most importantly a very relevant at the moment. I hope you will be successful!  Wink
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hello MinerCommunity !
ImageCoin also available at DruZenMiningPool !

Feel free to mine ImageCoin with our Pool:  https://mining.druzensec.win/

Payouts every 2h BTC

Sample for Miner:

-o stratum+tcp://mining.druzensec.win:3533 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=IMG

Happy Mining !  Cool
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Hi, do you have an office where anyone can come? Are you open to your investors?
I think that only large projects that have long been on the market and have gained some success, only they know how to do such activities.
Right, ImageCoin is a small team. I don't think they have an office yet. Even if they have, I rather have an event meet-up than going to tour their office.
Organizing a meet-up is a very time-consuming process that is also costly.
I think in the future the team will organize something similar, but not now.
Absolutely right. Also such events need to be announced in advance, so that people from other countries and cities could come to this event.
Do you think that people will be going to other county for meet?
I don't think that's possible
unless they want to work together and invest large enough capital and they have to meet to plan it
At the meet-up of large companies (for example, Pundi X, Binance, Ontology, etc), users and investors come from different countries, and even from different continents.
Just see the daily trading volume of these projects and what percentage of the profits. Naturally, if investors invest their funds in the project at the initial stages, they earned a lot from this.
Not in this case. Projects that really work and develop always attract users and investors to such meetings, since the project itself is interested in meeting its users.
Activity: 63
Hi, do you have an office where anyone can come? Are you open to your investors?
I think that only large projects that have long been on the market and have gained some success, only they know how to do such activities.
Right, ImageCoin is a small team. I don't think they have an office yet. Even if they have, I rather have an event meet-up than going to tour their office.
Absolutely right. Also such events need to be announced in advance, so that people from other countries and cities could come to this event.
unless they want to work together and invest large enough capital and they have to meet to plan it
At the meet-up of large companies (for example, Pundi X, Binance, Ontology, etc), users and investors come from different countries, and even from different continents.
Just see the daily trading volume of these projects and what percentage of the profits. Naturally, if investors invest their funds in the project at the initial stages, they earned a lot from this.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Activity: 139
Activity: 240
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Activity: 1016
Merit: 391
Hi, where can I chat with the management team? I have a few ideas and questions about listing at Coinmarketcap.
Absolutely all topics are discussed in the discord channel, including there are also developers, so you can turn to it.
Hello can you give a link to the discord chanel? There are free registration?

Hi, follow below the discord link...  Smiley

https://discord.gg/K7sTszc

Activity: 96
Hi, where can I chat with the management team? I have a few ideas and questions about listing at Coinmarketcap.
Absolutely all topics are discussed in the discord channel, including there are also developers, so you can turn to it.
Hello can you give a link to the discord chanel? There are free registration?
Activity: 63
Activity: 299
Activity: 81
Activity: 163
How did you manage to add your token to the CMC?

IMG is not token, I believe of the simplest method by contacting the coinmarketcap team...

Smiley

All the crypto nubcakes think EVERY coin is a token  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Grin
Do you all call nubcakes?
Explain to me then what the radical difference is.
The difference is in fact, you can find information about this on the Internet.
Not to be confused, these are different concepts, and you should know this.

Darkshine, dw about the nubcake as if they ACTUALLY checked back acouple pages they could read what i wrote explaining the difference in TOKENS ( fake crypto ) to minable crypto ( real crypto ) but like most nubcakes to crypto there to lazy to do alil work and just qq like Oprah does lol..

Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Sorry, maybe I'm not so experienced and trained in the field of cryptocurrency, but I do not understand why you react so sharply to questions and messages. These are normal questions and not all people are as experienced as you are.

Well when ive already convered the topic/s in a real nice way 2-3 times and u still cant read but can still QQ, i dont beat around the bush no more....
Some people/nubcakes dont learn threw softy softy they learn threw tough love....which clearly ur one of em.

Ur wasting my time and u expect me to be nice nice when ive already explained the topic 2-3 times on this Op alone.

i 1st answer in nice pro crypto way, then i do again and then i just meh and blah ya.

Ps are u paying me to teach u crypto & am i holding your hand??!?!  Huh Huh
 Nope ur getting for free so sit back listen and learn...and less nubcake qqin plz.  Kiss

People are not accustomed to hearing the truth in the face, they love to engage all and wait for indulgences and expect that everyone will love them. Roll Eyes
Activity: 497
Merit: 24
How did you manage to add your token to the CMC?

IMG is not token, I believe of the simplest method by contacting the coinmarketcap team...

Smiley

All the crypto nubcakes think EVERY coin is a token  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Grin
Do you all call nubcakes?
Explain to me then what the radical difference is.
The difference is in fact, you can find information about this on the Internet.
Not to be confused, these are different concepts, and you should know this.

Darkshine, dw about the nubcake as if they ACTUALLY checked back acouple pages they could read what i wrote explaining the difference in TOKENS ( fake crypto ) to minable crypto ( real crypto ) but like most nubcakes to crypto there to lazy to do alil work and just qq like Oprah does lol..

Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Sorry, maybe I'm not so experienced and trained in the field of cryptocurrency, but I do not understand why you react so sharply to questions and messages. These are normal questions and not all people are as experienced as you are.

Well when ive already convered the topic/s in a real nice way 2-3 times and u still cant read but can still QQ, i dont beat around the bush no more....
Some people/nubcakes dont learn threw softy softy they learn threw tough love....which clearly ur one of em.

Ur wasting my time and u expect me to be nice nice when ive already explained the topic 2-3 times on this Op alone.

i 1st answer in nice pro crypto way, then i do again and then i just meh and blah ya.

Ps are u paying me to teach u crypto & am i holding your hand??!?!  Huh Huh
 Nope ur getting for free so sit back listen and learn...and less nubcake qqin plz.  Kiss

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
This lack of information causes large fluctuations in prices. There are at least 5M in Masternodes. Is this information true?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
When will circulating supply be shown on coinmarketcap?
Most likely this will happen in the near future, as far as I understand now Coinmarketcap collects information on this subject.
How long is the collection of this information?
Information is collected daily, and this information is updated every hour. I do not think that this is the main reason why circulation is not indicated on the site.
Activity: 81

Greetings to all,

Changing the theme a bit, if you are Brazilian, Portuguese or sympathetic to the Portuguese language, just below is the link of the announcement in the local section Brazil, in this announcement we can discuss the advancement and development of the Imagecoin Brazil community.
[/b]

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51953015

Do you plan to create threads in other languages? I think I could help you with that.
Pages:
Jump to: