Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IMAGECOIN PRIVACY SEND AND SHARE IMAGES IN BLOCKCHAIN[IMG] - page 8. (Read 30466 times)

Activity: 497
Merit: 24
Hello, is there any news? How is the development of your project? I flew on vacation and for several days did not follow what was happening on the cryptocurrency market.
As far as I understand there are a lot of interesting and new things.
If you look globally, then a lot of things have changed in these days.
But as for the project, there is no news.
Perhaps soon the team will make some announcement regarding the development of the project.
Yes, I would like the team to get in touch and communicate with users and investors, since lately I have not seen activity from the team.
Most likely the team is working on the project, and there are not so many people in the headquarters of the staff to communicate here.
But I would also like the team to work the same way in this direction.

Ok since its clear all u newbies of crypto are bored, ( sounds like 1 person using mutli bot accounts, same style typing and txt and gramma )

why dont u compare ALL the x11 coins out there, look at the differences in them all and what both IMG and IMGC have done compared to them?!?

Then u might sit back and stop asking crypto nubcake ?s....and just let the dev'/s do there thing...

Here a tip for ya nubcakes, the updates u dont want to miss is wallet updates...for any coin...

Also what have u done to help with the growth of this or any coin?!? nothing well off u go and qq on a coin page were the dev/s havent done anything bar release 1st wallet and have no backbone to there coin with any Og ideas or uses.
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
Hello, is there any news? How is the development of your project? I flew on vacation and for several days did not follow what was happening on the cryptocurrency market.
Perhaps soon the team will make some announcement regarding the development of the project.
Yes, I would like the team to get in touch and communicate with users and investors, since lately I have not seen activity from the team.
Most likely the team is working on the project, and there are not so many people in the headquarters of the staff to communicate here.
But I would also like the team to work the same way in this direction.
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Activity: 163
Activity: 497
Merit: 24
Lol, now even when many people don’t know about the project, the price for the coin is very good. I imagine what will happen when the IMAGECOIN becomes popular. What methods do you use to attract users and investors to your project?

The devs have old guard traders and miners that have good trust rating ( not talking about BCT ranking either ) within the crypto world, backing the idea and work...

But saying that the more that see the coin and work and ideas in both coins the better and more it will grow.  Wink

Im just sick of  all the bct scabs coming looking for freebies for nothing and they just bot all coins for the freebies not to help the projects. ( nothing talking about u dw )

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hi, your tokens can be stored in a cold wallet, like Trezor?
As far as I know, not even all coins with the Top100 Coinmarketcap can be stored on the Trezor wallet, so I think not.
Maybe on Ledger we can?
If I am not mistaken then there are even fewer supported coins on the Ledger wallet than on Trezor, or am I mistaken?
Activity: 139
As far as I know, not even all coins with the Top100 Coinmarketcap can be stored on the Trezor wallet, so I think not.
Maybe on Ledger we can?
Activity: 147
Activity: 112
Do you think it is better to invest only in IMG, or in both project tokens of 50% each?
Personally, I would not invest all the money in one token. Perhaps the ratio would not be 50 to 50, but about 75 to 25 in favor of IMG.
Why such percentages? If I had invested in both coins, I would buy 50 to 50.
Or simply invested in IMG, as it seems to me that he has more advantages and he is more promising.
It makes sense to invest in two coins, since some of the functions that the IMGC performs the token cannot perform IMG.
Activity: 299
Do you think it is better to invest only in IMG, or in both project tokens of 50% each?
Personally, I would not invest all the money in one token. Perhaps the ratio would not be 50 to 50, but about 75 to 25 in favor of IMG.
Why such percentages? If I had invested in both coins, I would buy 50 to 50.
Or simply invested in IMG, as it seems to me that he has more advantages and he is more promising.
copper member
Activity: 61
You can calculate the risks yourself and deposit your money as you see fit.
Discussing such topics with unknown people is thin ice.
Its will be better for youto rationally weigh the pros and cons and make invest.
I agree with you, there is even a separate type of management, which is called risk management.
In the cryptocurrency market, it helps a lot and saves your investments.
Risk management is more valid when you trading, and not when investing. But the line of thought is correct. Here you need to rely more on the research of the company, so that the investment is at least minimally supported by something and insured.
Investing is also a risk, since no investment can be 100% reliable, so I advised to study risk management.
Perhaps he is more suited to trading, but there are also many interesting things about investing in long-term.
Its will be better for youto rationally weigh the pros and cons and make invest.
I agree with you, there is even a separate type of management, which is called risk management.
Risk management is more valid when you trading, and not when investing. But the line of thought is correct. Here you need to rely more on the research of the company, so that the investment is at least minimally supported by something and insured.
copper member
Activity: 61
Why in the IMG?
Activity: 96
Activity: 130
Activity: 139
Is there any exchange that trades your two tokens?
Yes, of course, on all exchanges where tokens are traded, two types of IMG and IMGC coins are provided.
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100
Is there any exchange that trades your two tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: