Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IMAGECOIN PRIVACY SEND AND SHARE IMAGES IN BLOCKCHAIN[IMG] - page 5. (Read 30466 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
How did you manage to add your token to the CMC?

IMG is not token, I believe of the simplest method by contacting the coinmarketcap team...

Smiley

All the crypto nubcakes think EVERY coin is a token  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Grin
Do you all call nubcakes?
Explain to me then what the radical difference is.
The difference is in fact, you can find information about this on the Internet.
Not to be confused, these are different concepts, and you should know this.

Darkshine, dw about the nubcake as if they ACTUALLY checked back acouple pages they could read what i wrote explaining the difference in TOKENS ( fake crypto ) to minable crypto ( real crypto ) but like most nubcakes to crypto there to lazy to do alil work and just qq like Oprah does lol..

Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Sorry, maybe I'm not so experienced and trained in the field of cryptocurrency, but I do not understand why you react so sharply to questions and messages. These are normal questions and not all people are as experienced as you are.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 391

Greetings to all,

Changing the theme a bit, if you are Brazilian, Portuguese or sympathetic to the Portuguese language, just below is the link of the announcement in the local section Brazil, in this announcement we can discuss the advancement and development of the Imagecoin Brazil community.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51953015

When will circulating supply be shown on coinmarketcap?
Most likely this will happen in the near future, as far as I understand now Coinmarketcap collects information on this subject.
I think this is other reason. It is likely that the volume of trades does not have a minimum size for placing this information on the site.

There are some update processes that have not yet materialized. The coin was recently launched and later everything will be in order, don't worry.  Wink
Can I ask you a personal question?

Yes you can.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Most likely this will happen in the near future, as far as I understand now Coinmarketcap collects information on this subject.
I think this is other reason. It is likely that the volume of trades does not have a minimum size for placing this information on the site.

There are some update processes that have not yet materialized. The coin was recently launched and later everything will be in order, don't worry.  Wink
Can I ask you a personal question?

Activity: 95
Activity: 240
Merit: 1
Activity: 497
Merit: 24

IMG is not token, I believe of the simplest method by contacting the coinmarketcap team...

Smiley

All the crypto nubcakes think EVERY coin is a token  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Grin

Nah i only call nubcakes, nubcakes....
check #397 post on this op... an exumucate urself alil.

Smiley

Darkshine, dw about the nubcake as if they ACTUALLY checked back acouple pages they could read what i wrote explaining the difference in TOKENS ( fake crypto ) to minable crypto ( real crypto ) but like most nubcakes to crypto there to lazy to do alil work and just qq like Oprah does lol..

Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
I can create signatures so that people who like the project could support it in this form. Would it be interesting to someone?
Activity: 299

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley
Activity: 299

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/imagecoin/

Greetings to all !!!

To add to the above release, IMG has been launching on coinmarketcap, and will you miss out on that?

Great news, this is a big step in the development of the project, I am very happy for the team.
I am pleased that the team is working on the project, since I am an investor - for me the main factor is to see positive changes.
At what stage did you invest in the project?
Is your investment successful?
Activity: 112

Greetings to all !!!

To add to the above release, IMG has been launching on coinmarketcap, and will you miss out on that?

Great news, this is a big step in the development of the project, I am very happy for the team.
I am pleased that the team is working on the project, since I am an investor - for me the main factor is to see positive changes.

Greetings to all !!!

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Congratulations on the news! Expectation of good things here. The practicality of IMG is not seen in most projects.
Pages:
Jump to: