Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin - page 14. (Read 19043 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶
August 23, 2017, 08:22:21 AM
dont really like this coin Undecided
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 23, 2017, 08:10:54 AM
I really like coins with real assets for backing.

What I don't understand is how can you guarantee a liquidity ratio of 70% of the currency's market value?
The value of the currency on the market can explode anytime and goes up 50% in a day or more. In a one day time you will not be able to purchase new real estates to back up the market value of the coin. Especially since you did not get new money if currency only changes hands on exchange and rises price.
Can you please explain this since I'm probably not getting it correctly?
Thanks

BTW: links for White Paper and Technical White Paper does not work in the announcement post

Thank you for the really important and urgent question.

First of all, the links are fixed. The site was recently changed and we didn't notice. Sorry for troubles and thank you for information.

Back to your question: from the purely mathematical point of view the things are pretty much like you described, but let's modulate the situation first. The guarantee should only be considered as the "safety parachute", in case the price of tokens drops drastically, or disadvantageous pricing continues for too long. But there are more things that we should take into consideration before making any prognoses.
  • 1. The total token volume value and real estate pool value
  • 2. The connection in price between tokens and real estate works only for tokens, not otherwise, so, in any case, the price of real estate will not be affected
  • 3. It comes from the previous one. Iven if the token market drops drastically, the real estate market won't be affected, which will allow us to have funds needed to cover the required volumes.
  • 4. The last, and probably main argument: to bring you scheme into the reality you will require coordinated actions of holders of critical mass of REcoin tokens, which is very unlikely (almost impossible)
Hope it was helpful, we're waiting for your reply.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 05:31:42 AM
i think the only profitable thing in this crypto is its bounty system..
August 23, 2017, 05:29:59 AM
as for me backing by real estate is not good for cryptocurrency. as i understand for all those tokens would be bought real estate in US. but who would pay taxes every month?? and 1 more, nowadays the price of the real estate in US is falling.
Activity: 197
Merit: 104
August 23, 2017, 03:26:28 AM
I really like coins with real assets for backing.

What I don't understand is how can you guarantee a liquidity ratio of 70% of the currency's market value?
The value of the currency on the market can explode anytime and goes up 50% in a day or more. In a one day time you will not be able to purchase new real estates to back up the market value of the coin. Especially since you did not get new money if currency only changes hands on exchange and rises price.
Can you please explain this since I'm probably not getting it correctly?
Thanks

BTW: links for White Paper and Technical White Paper does not work in the announcement post
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
August 23, 2017, 03:10:26 AM
As far as I know real estate is not the most efficient and stable and profitable investment resource. What do you think?

yeah, you're right, but everything today is very risky. so, maybe we must give a chance to it?

Yes, I think that we should give it a chance. As I know about RECoin, the issue of coins for the first year will be close to 9.5% of the planned emission for 30 years, i.e. in the first year, miners will earn almost 1.5 billion REC.
Activity: 406
August 23, 2017, 03:01:18 AM
Well guys, I've red an article on Reuters that states that real estate is not an optimal asset to invest in for the next couple of years. Are there any other good investment options for a cautious investor?

lol are u seriously???
real estate is not an optimal asset to invest

so what do you think is better? BTC maybe Cheesy Huh or other crypto? RE is will always good investment if you know where should buying it.

why are you laughing? btc is very good investment, its price is rising everyday. real estate isn't the best today.
Merit: 11
August 23, 2017, 03:00:33 AM
As far as I know real estate is not the most efficient and stable and profitable investment resource. What do you think?
Why do you think so? On my mind, real estate is always thinked as the most stable and profitable investment.
August 23, 2017, 02:59:07 AM
Well guys, I've red an article on Reuters that states that real estate is not an optimal asset to invest in for the next couple of years. Are there any other good investment options for a cautious investor?
Not sure, about Reuters, but Bloomberg prognses that investing into VideoGames in-game cryptocurrency would be kinda nice idea, according they've already got 10 millions $ investments.

do you speak about blockchain VR project?
August 23, 2017, 02:53:35 AM

yeah, you're right, but everything today is very risky. so, maybe we must give a chance to it?
Activity: 159
LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!
August 23, 2017, 01:56:36 AM
Real estate is a very good asset.
This is a good and profitable way to invest.
What do you think about it??
I am sure it is not good asset to invest in right now
as real estate market is going down nowadays

true, i also see news where people lose money in it. but i think if you know where it buyning it is not a problems. RE in LA or NY always will grow up in the price
Activity: 252
August 23, 2017, 12:29:14 AM

lol are u seriously???
real estate is not an optimal asset to invest

so what do you think is better? BTC maybe Cheesy Huh or other crypto? RE is will always good investment if you know where should buying it.
Activity: 294
August 22, 2017, 06:56:57 PM
Although I'm not sure about the concept of this project, but it will be an interesting project, hopefully it can run well and good luck for you guys!
August 22, 2017, 06:29:52 PM
This is indeed an interesting project, and the fact that it is backed up by real assets, especially real estate, makes it stand out as a trustworthy ICO.
Of course, yes, at the moment this is the most real and evocative project that is based on real estate

What about real estate, for example in Canada? There we see the price drop. Maybe we shouldn't invest in it "today".
What about it?  Shocked
Activity: 280
August 22, 2017, 04:53:17 PM
Real estate investment even with all the surrounding circumstances is considered to be one of the best choices ever as investing in real estate is one of the oldest forms of investing, having been around since the early days of human civilization.

I have several thoughts on this matter:
1. In the coming years, people will not be able to get rid of the need to have a home.
2. The population of stable countries will grow.
3. Even in those countries where the birth rate is low, there is an increase in the population due to migrants.
Therefore, I am sure that in the long term real estate is a reliable asset.
August 22, 2017, 04:42:25 PM
Not sure, about Reuters, but Bloomberg prognses that investing into VideoGames in-game cryptocurrency would be kinda nice idea, according they've already got 10 millions $ investments.
Activity: 27
August 22, 2017, 04:36:06 PM
At first view-yes. But this seems so only because many crypto projects based on real estate have failed. But the Recoin is the most reliable on our days project.
Activity: 140
August 22, 2017, 04:29:30 PM
Activity: 16
August 22, 2017, 03:19:11 PM

[/quote]
Hmm ... You say that real estate is better not to invest now . What do you recommend to invest? Huh
Activity: 84
August 22, 2017, 02:40:29 PM
Real estate is a very good asset.
This is a good and profitable way to invest.
What do you think about it??
We should keep in mind seasonal differences in annual sales volume of real estate as well.
Pages:
Jump to: