Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin - page 23. (Read 19053 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 25, 2017, 03:08:04 PM
I already asked how you can get out your recoin from the system. But now I want to know how best to buy a recoin?
There is several systems of buying it, like western union, credit card, wire transfer, or/and paypal, you're welcome!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
July 25, 2017, 02:59:11 PM
The profits from REcoin are solely used to purchase more secure real estate investments. REcoin’s users are also able to vote on any major investment decisions that have the potential of affecting 5% or more of the currency’s value.

But if your lord and savior Maksim Zaslavsky will receive 83% of the coins mined into his little trust and everybody else gets only 15%, then his vote will be majority ALWAYS. He will have the power to make any decision. And in the end he will own all the real estate so he can do whatever he wants with it.
Do you have any sources or links to support this claim? These are serious numbers, but without proof they are only another bit of that "black PR" of yours.

Hi Fake account Casey. LOL It is on your own site and your press releases
See:

Well, that trust is exactly why these coins are going to be stable. The trust is going to re-invest funds into real estate to make sure there are assets behind coins.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 25, 2017, 01:26:12 PM
It's good to know that REcoin implements smart contracts  that facilitate, automate, verify or enforce financial contracts.

Activity: 9
July 25, 2017, 01:10:24 PM
hmmm it would be nice to get an advice from someone

Read all my posts here. There is no more substance to this coin.

Why do you think so ? Investing in real estate is more than stable!
Activity: 84
Scam ICO hater
July 25, 2017, 12:42:50 PM
REcoin will feature the availability of approved sidechains, which allow developers or entrepreneurs to create their own cryptocurrency with its own rules within the REcoin ecosystem.Isnt really great?

I'm following the REcoin platform since it very beggining of the idea. 
I mean, when there was just the idea but it seems pretty nice. I really like descentralizing platform, in my list of "things that will change the world" this one is in because it links a lot of things inside.

Isn't that what all these coins are about? What do you see special in this one?

What beginning of the idea? Where was this discussed before?
Activity: 79
July 25, 2017, 11:31:20 AM
REcoin will feature the availability of approved sidechains, which allow developers or entrepreneurs to create their own cryptocurrency with its own rules within the REcoin ecosystem.Isnt really great?

I'm following the REcoin platform since it very beggining of the idea. 
I mean, when there was just the idea but it seems pretty nice. I really like descentralizing platform, in my list of "things that will change the world" this one is in because it links a lot of things inside.
Scam ICO hater
July 25, 2017, 11:29:14 AM
More from this Scam:

So from the power of everybody mining, the new coins to be issued for the next 50 years are to be distributed in the following way:
83% to the REcoin TRUST, 15% to the miners themselves, 2% to 'Charity'

Who is this Trust? Turns out the trust is just him. So everybody mines this guy's coins. He takes the money of the ICO which will then go under the name of his own trust. He does whatever he wants with it. Brilliant. Everybody mines and he has to do nothing himself.

From his site:
"REcoin is led by an experienced team of brokers, lawyers, and developers and invests its proceeds into global real estate based on the soundest strategies"
Well show us who these people are? How do you think people will throw money at some RE that other people will own?

More from the site:
"No dividends are paid out to any beneficiaries, meaning that 100% of the net profit from REcoin is reinvested into real estate, minus expenses, and maintenance."
So as you see, this guy buys real estate he will own, and any profits made from the growth of value of that real estate go directly for him to buy more. No body gets any future cut!

More from his site:
"The society of REcoin holders control the cryptocurrencyand vote for any investment decisions that have the potential of affecting 5% of REcoin’s market value or more."
Is this society the coin owners? Who is this 'society'?
If 83% of all the coins go to himself, he is immediately the majority needed to make any investment decision.

SCAM!!!!

Activity: 280
July 25, 2017, 11:14:26 AM
I already asked how you can get out your recoin from the system. But now I want to know how best to buy a recoin?
Activity: 15
July 25, 2017, 10:50:13 AM
oh, finally I can see prices for REcoin. I'm so interestend in it, how many I must buy, what do you think?
I think that by the end of the year its price will increase to $1,500. However, it will be at the level of price of Bitcoin by the and of 2020.

Oh..I think it's time to save money. What a sum...I`m really confused!!
Activity: 35
July 25, 2017, 09:58:02 AM
What exactly you want to hear? Maybe you should read technical whitepaper?
Activity: 34
July 25, 2017, 09:45:38 AM
This REcoin seems an interesting project let's just hope it isn't just another scammy ICO like a lot coming out lately. Keeping an eye on it to see how it develops.
We are all waiting on August 7
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
July 25, 2017, 06:14:57 AM
What are the means of encryption protected by the ReCoin wallet?
Activity: 25
July 25, 2017, 03:37:05 AM
Maybe some1 can give an advice about mining it? Never mined before....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
July 24, 2017, 11:35:31 PM
I wonder how the fluctuations in real estate prices will affect the value of ReCoin.
The value of the currency can grow at least two ways: through the steady increasing value of the real estate investments that REcoin is used to purchase, and a higher REcoin value when the demand for REcoin rises.
Scam ICO hater
July 24, 2017, 11:29:20 PM

Read all my posts here. There is no more substance to this coin.
Activity: 38
July 24, 2017, 07:32:11 PM
Activity: 16
July 24, 2017, 02:14:57 PM
Time wll show about profitable ReCoin, now we need thinking about what do investors need to know before investing in ReCoin?

They should have experience in working with real estate or at least a theoretical good base:/
Activity: 8
July 24, 2017, 12:33:51 PM
I wonder how the fluctuations in real estate prices will affect the value of ReCoin.
Scam ICO hater
July 24, 2017, 12:29:37 PM
The profits from REcoin are solely used to purchase more secure real estate investments. REcoin’s users are also able to vote on any major investment decisions that have the potential of affecting 5% or more of the currency’s value.

But if your lord and savior Maksim Zaslavsky will receive 83% of the coins mined into his little trust and everybody else gets only 15%, then his vote will be majority ALWAYS. He will have the power to make any decision. And in the end he will own all the real estate so he can do whatever he wants with it.
Do you have any sources or links to support this claim? These are serious numbers, but without proof they are only another bit of that "black PR" of yours.

Hi Fake account Casey. LOL It is on your own site and your press releases
See:

Activity: 280
July 24, 2017, 09:43:05 AM
Time wll show about profitable ReCoin, now we need thinking about what do investors need to know before investing in ReCoin?
I think investors need to know how much commission they will pay when withdrawing funds from the ecosystem. These costs can be very significant, because the founders of the recoin are not interested in funds coming out  from the system. In this aspect, there can be a serious conflict.
Pages:
Jump to: