Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin - page 24. (Read 19053 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 101
July 24, 2017, 08:51:33 AM
Time wll show about profitable ReCoin, now we need thinking about what do investors need to know before investing in ReCoin?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 08:22:32 AM
REcoin will feature the availability of approved sidechains, which allow developers or entrepreneurs to create their own cryptocurrency with its own rules within the REcoin ecosystem.Isnt really great?
Sounds bananas!
What? Bananas? How is it?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 24, 2017, 08:16:04 AM
Any source how to perform a deposit and become REcoin's trusted investor?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
July 24, 2017, 08:08:34 AM
The profits from REcoin are solely used to purchase more secure real estate investments. REcoin’s users are also able to vote on any major investment decisions that have the potential of affecting 5% or more of the currency’s value.

But if your lord and savior Maksim Zaslavsky will receive 83% of the coins mined into his little trust and everybody else gets only 15%, then his vote will be majority ALWAYS. He will have the power to make any decision. And in the end he will own all the real estate so he can do whatever he wants with it.
Do you have any sources or links to support this claim? These are serious numbers, but without proof they are only another bit of that "black PR" of yours.
Activity: 84
Scam ICO hater
July 23, 2017, 08:45:31 PM
The profits from REcoin are solely used to purchase more secure real estate investments. REcoin’s users are also able to vote on any major investment decisions that have the potential of affecting 5% or more of the currency’s value.

But if your lord and savior Maksim Zaslavsky will receive 83% of the coins mined into his little trust and everybody else gets only 15%, then his vote will be majority ALWAYS. He will have the power to make any decision. And in the end he will own all the real estate so he can do whatever he wants with it.
Scam ICO hater
July 23, 2017, 08:41:42 PM
REcoin will feature the availability of approved sidechains, which allow developers or entrepreneurs to create their own cryptocurrency with its own rules within the REcoin ecosystem.Isnt really great?
Sounds bananas!
July 23, 2017, 06:02:22 PM
July 23, 2017, 05:57:24 PM
Scam ICO hater
July 21, 2017, 02:56:25 PM
The coin is new. Ambitions a lot. But, what is its value in reality? Time will tell.
We'll see for sure. But all of Zaslavsky's projects have been crowned with success, we hope that this project will also develop
Can you give me more info about other projects of Zaslavsky?

Let me help you find some of his projects as they won't answer to you. Here is a previous post on that. You can browse and see for yourself. 

We read: "By the time of launch, the REcoin ecosystem will be represented by internet partner platforms that include: ... 6 partners"

It seems to me that this is not a very convincing list. Why is the recoin-ecosystem so insignificant by the time of launch? Will other partners be connected? When will this happen? Do we have guarantees that other platforms will be connected? What are the indisputable benefits of real estate market players from participating in the recoin-ecosystem?

Yuliya, These are all made up "companies" and charities by the same guy!! Just look it up:

https://www.101help.org/en
http://101aid.org/ourteam
http://101food.org/ourteam
http://101med.org/ourteam

and so it goes! All under the umbrella of this supposed "Live Love Laugh Global" 'foundation" where again he is the only person in the company along with two other made up fake names, and some advisor friends from his native Ukraine:
http://lllglobal.org/en/who-we-are/

Now all of these are under the super corporation called 101LEGO. Visit their website and see again who is the only person listed:
http://101lego.com/

But sure they accept international wires as donations. Could be some crazy money laundering or tax evasion scheme he is running. Who knows?

Now look at the coin's site where it says the foundation that will be getting all this charitable help:

"The right to charitable assistance is provided by:
Charitable Foundation Live Love Laugh Global, 2% annual mining."

So that is again himself! If this guy is really based in the US he is making the biggest mistake of his life with this ICO. Whatever he is into will get uncovered sooner or later. All documented here for posterity. Google uncovers everything

SCAM!!!!

July 21, 2017, 12:26:46 PM
What is precisely the goal to buy REcoin's coins just in the day it got released?
Well,remember in 2009 what was the price of BTC,I guess the algorithm is the same with REcoin,the earlier you buy more you can get in future
Hah, sounds good, but i think it's too early to compare REcoin with BTC
Sure it's too early to compare them it was just an example
July 21, 2017, 12:23:19 PM
Well,remember in 2009 what was the price of BTC,I guess the algorithm is the same with REcoin,the earlier you buy more you can get in future

The poor English and statements that make no sense from the fake accounts and their main account show that this guy must have outsourced the whole scam to some group in another country managing their social and media scheme.

SCAM!
You'd rather think before you speak, because most of this people just really try to understand how to use REcoin currency in the right way, the way it should be used, just becuz you think all around you are scammers doesn't allow you to offend future investors.
Bad PR is also PR
Activity: 252
July 20, 2017, 07:07:48 PM
The coin is new. Ambitions a lot. But, what is its value in reality? Time will tell.

We'll see for sure. But all of Zaslavsky's projects have been crowned with success, we hope that this project will also develop

Can you give me more info about other projects of Zaslavsky?
Activity: 27
July 20, 2017, 06:08:23 PM

In August people will see it more precisely.
Activity: 34
July 20, 2017, 05:13:44 PM

Activity: 280
July 20, 2017, 05:08:30 PM
I have questions to the concept of the recoin ... Is it worthwhile to buy coins if I do not plan to purchase real estate in the listed countries. Or is recoin an analogue of a securities for preserving my funds and protecting against the inflation? Then it is important to know how easy it is to withdraw money from the recoin ecosystem.
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
July 20, 2017, 02:59:04 PM
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
July 20, 2017, 02:37:22 PM
So i think CryptoPR is doing a great job in exposing 101REcoin. I am having serious doubts on the legitimacy of this project. A one person "team" does not look good. And I have asked already multiple times what the difference is between this project and REX, but still no answer....
Scam ICO hater
July 20, 2017, 01:31:43 PM
83% of the mining within the next 50 years of the issue will be invested in real estate .
as for me, it's very profitable for investors

Yes very profitable for Maksim who will be the owner of the Real Estate. People getting the coin will not own it. The creator and his own Trust will have control over it.
Plus an extra 2 percent of all the mining goes back to the scammer's own charity.
Activity: 112
July 20, 2017, 01:21:36 PM

The poor English and statements that make no sense from the fake accounts and their main account show that this guy must have outsourced the whole scam to some group in another country managing their social and media scheme.

SCAM!
You'd rather think before you speak, because most of this people just really try to understand how to use REcoin currency in the right way, the way it should be used, just becuz you think all around you are scammers doesn't allow you to offend future investors.
Activity: 140
July 20, 2017, 01:10:44 PM

SCAM!
If people from other countries are getting excited about REcoin, it doesn't mean that it is some sort of PR group. And calling everyone scammers doesn't really contribute anything useful to this topic.
Pages:
Jump to: