Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin - page 27. (Read 19053 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 18, 2017, 07:08:41 PM
Exactly, they give some guarantees, and the cost of coin wouldn't be high at the beginning, so every1 could afford it and not to be afraid of losing huge amount of money.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 18, 2017, 06:25:57 PM
I feel it completely the same. Safe way of earning money, accumulating your funds in right way, backed by the Real Estate.

Is it worth supporting? How do you think?
Why not if it backed by smth worth?There is always risk but here at least they give guarantees
July 18, 2017, 06:15:44 PM
by the way, it is launching soon
so do not miss up
exactly!Its only 3 weeks left
July 18, 2017, 06:08:48 PM
maybe somebody knows when white paper will be posted and where!?!?!!?
I would be very thankful for the info
http://101recoin.com/Recoin_WhitePaper.pdf
July 18, 2017, 05:56:42 PM
Just as I thought, property will never die since the demand on property will never decreased, but it will always increase every time.

in the USA a lots of people deny to buy property, so interested, how it change REcoin in future? Can we pay rent with REcoin?  Huh

don't feel this project would be useful

Yet another newbie money collecting project, does not sound appealing. If the project is serious, they won't start with a newbie. Newbie is only for quick money then disappear, lol.

Only time will tell as future events are unknown
July 18, 2017, 05:47:28 PM
The REcoin in many respects is very similar to ETH. How it will work? smart contracts apply only to purchase? will they provide a guarantee and confidence in the buying real estate?
REcoin implements Smart Contracts which are implemented from Ethereum, the most widely used secure smart-contract platform.Smart Contracts are algorithms that facilitate, automate, verify or enforce financial contracts. They are designed to reduce the traditional costs and time associated with developing and enforcing contracts through the use of automatically enforced contractual conditions.REcoin offers guarantees to its users to protect their investment
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!
July 18, 2017, 03:45:41 PM
The REcoin in many respects is very similar to ETH. How it will work? smart contracts apply only to purchase? will they provide a guarantee and confidence in the buying real estate?
Scam ICO hater
July 18, 2017, 02:21:11 PM
Can't people see all the fake accounts this guy is creating to hype up his scamcoin ICO?
You see it here and more evidently in his announcement on cct:
https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85466-ann-pre-ico-recoin-the-first-cryptocurrency-backed-by-real-estate/

This is a SCAM guys. Has anybody read how the tokens mined and fees are shared? Roll Eyes
Ha, ha I started inquiring about this on his FB page and they just blocked me and deleted the comments. Don't say you are not warned, people!

From their announcement:
  "An international team of attorneys and programmers have been working tirelessly on creating solutions for REcoin holders..."

Here is their "Team":
Activity: 252
July 18, 2017, 02:08:08 PM
When launched, the REcoin ecosystem will consist of/be represented by the following Internet partner platforms:
101rebid - an online platform for conducting auctions for the sale/lease of real estate;
101cowork - Internet service for finding/offering real estate services;
101news - a news site dedicated to real estate;
101mls - a classified ads platform designed specifically for Realtors;
101fundit - an online platform for crowdfunding in real estate.

Why not create one platform in one place, combining all these partner? I think it much comfortably for parthers and clients at all
Activity: 280
July 18, 2017, 10:57:22 AM
Can't wait to watch presentation
We will get much more info about recoin there and will know whether it would be profitable or not.

It seems to me that the first convincing results will be in a few months. We will see a change in the price of the currency and the degree of investor confidence. But those who take a risk now will receive more significant dividends.
Activity: 8
July 18, 2017, 10:50:55 AM
Can't wait to watch presentation
We will get much more info about recoin there and will know whether it would be profitable or not.
July 18, 2017, 09:40:42 AM
Lack of info about this project. No total sup...

will be bounty?

yes, i think so too
it would profitable at least because it's only 85cents.
and now look at the value of cryptos giants such as btc, etheteum, and etc.
And let's mention that the initial sale of 10,000,000 REcoins will be at a 15% discount,so it will be 0,72 cents
July 18, 2017, 09:32:38 AM
I like the use of smart contracts in the cryptocurrency
Yes,as one of its most important features, REcoin implements Smart Contracts which are implemented from Ethereum, the most widely used secure smart-contract platform.
July 18, 2017, 09:22:55 AM
Brilliant idea! The combination of all the advantages of a crypto currency and the reliability of investment in real estate is a guarantee of success. I think ReCoin will be attractive both for conservative people, and for innovators.
Yes,REcoin will allow people from all over the world and with different kind mentality to convert their country’s currency into an inflation-proof cryptocurrency. Users can immediately convert their currency to and from REcoin, and purchases of any size can be made.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
July 18, 2017, 09:08:36 AM
For me, the indicator of reliability and stability of REcoin is that it is supported by real estate in advanced economies such as the US, Switzerland and others. But it's also important to wait for the right time to invest, is it really profitable to invest in August, or is it worth waiting for the autumn?
July 18, 2017, 09:07:45 AM
Seems legit and hope it's true that they will allot 2% for charity.
And if it's backed by real estate, then, later on there's no problem in providing those list of properties on the website.
This will give more credibility to the project that they are not using such false links or fake real estate properties.

Charitability and social consciousness is an important purpose for REcoin’s existence. Up to 70% of the profit from REcoin is dedicated to a range of different charities and is written into the program code to ensure that the cryptocurrency always distributes a portion of its earnings to the most trusted charities in the world.
July 18, 2017, 07:38:31 AM
This REcoin seems an interesting project let's just hope it isn't just another scammy ICO like a lot coming out lately. Keeping an eye on it to see how it develops.
completely agree, it's smth new in the world of cryptourrency
Could you tell me what is the difference between other cryptos.
You wrote that it is something new, but it seems like other cryptos such as f.e. etherium.
But isn't the first ever cryptocurrency which is backed by real estate?
Activity: 35
July 18, 2017, 07:34:44 AM
This REcoin seems an interesting project let's just hope it isn't just another scammy ICO like a lot coming out lately. Keeping an eye on it to see how it develops.
completely agree, it's smth new in the world of cryptourrency
Could you tell me what is the difference between other cryptos.
You wrote that it is something new, but it seems like other cryptos such as f.e. etherium.
Well, about etherium...It is different from REcoin because of its protection. As you know etherium has fall down recently .
Activity: 4
July 18, 2017, 03:26:38 AM
Can you provide more information on who will be buying and selling the actual properties. Solid real estate investments are heavily dependent on who's actually calling the shots and acquiring true value.
Activity: 27
July 18, 2017, 03:22:56 AM
I feel it completely the same. Safe way of earning money, accumulating your funds in right way, backed by the Real Estate.

Is it worth supporting? How do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: