Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Independant Miners Alliance Official Launch Notification (IMACredit coin) - page 3. (Read 22080 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
is this coin delisted from ccex Huh
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
someone tell me where we will be able to change now that c-cex.com's going to take the 30th of this month
I'd say nowhere..
though keep an eye on 1billionhex.com as IMAC coin is set to be a part of the crypto void game sometime in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
someone tell me where we will be able to change now that c-cex.com's going to take the 30th of this month
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
as this coin already seems as good as dead, i've created an appeal for economy absorption:
http://coinshieldtalk.org/forum/coin-shield-talk/shitcoin-petitions/348-imacredit-coin
(sorry i forgot to create a poll on the petition, the site admin will add it in a few days for you to vote, meanwhile please post your arguments, thank you)
Activity: 330
Merit: 252
was nice buying on https://c-cex.com/?p=imac-btc the last 10hours...
imacredit were bought up to 0.00006300 sat

...sad - this coin was a nice concept.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Hey dev any news or updates on IMAC?

legendary
Crackpot Idealist
Thats saying your hardware does not support msse2. You can take that out of the .pro or makefile.unix but you might want to ask cassey about if it is required for the client or not.

I thought so... the pi has no SSE2. Maybe it's just for mining in the wallet and not nescessary for the imacreditd daemon.
Hope Cassey will give some answer about this. I just deleted this part in the makefile.unix and the compile finished without any other errors.
Everything takes forever on the pi... the network sync too  Wink

question:
cassey's pool: 1,928.717 H/s
"networkhashps" : 10974 (H/s?)

...are those numbers right?
the nethash is 10.9 Khash at the moment?

lol no the pi has no SSE2 and you are probably right that it wont affect anything. I've taken that out on a couple of wallets for pi building and can't say its ever been an issue.
no win miner on the OP  Sad Sad

the wallet works... and here is some other point to start:

You need the latest cpuminer:
Code:
minerd -a scrypt:131072 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.coinspool.cu.cc:3033 -u yourwalletaddress -p x
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
no win miner on the OP  Sad Sad
Thats saying your hardware does not support msse2. You can take that out of the .pro or makefile.unix but you might want to ask cassey about if it is required for the client or not.

I thought so... the pi has no SSE2. Maybe it's just for mining in the wallet and not nescessary for the imacreditd daemon.
Hope Cassey will give some answer about this. I just deleted this part in the makefile.unix and the compile finished without any other errors.
Everything takes forever on the pi... the network sync too  Wink

question:
cassey's pool: 1,928.717 H/s
"networkhashps" : 10974 (H/s?)

...are those numbers right?
the nethash is 10.9 Khash at the moment?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
legendary
Crackpot Idealist
You are missing libdb.
I don't have a pi running right now to look but thats where you need to start.

thanks for pointing me on the right direction. had to install db4.8 manually.
now compiling goes further... but stops here:

Code:
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src/obj -I/usr/include/db4.8 -DUSE_IPV6=0 -DUSE_SSE2=0 -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src/leveldb/include -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -msse2 -MMD -MF obj/scrypt-sse2.d -o obj/scrypt-sse2.o scrypt-sse2.cpp
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-msse2’
makefile.unix:180: recipe for target 'obj/scrypt-sse2.o' failed
make: *** [obj/scrypt-sse2.o] Error 1

You are missing libdb.

thanks for pointing me on the right direction. had to install db4.8 manually.
now compiling goes further... but stops here:

Code:
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src/obj -I/usr/include/db4.8 -DUSE_IPV6=0 -DUSE_SSE2=0 -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src/leveldb/include -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -msse2 -MMD -MF obj/scrypt-sse2.d -o obj/scrypt-sse2.o scrypt-sse2.cpp
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-msse2’
makefile.unix:180: recipe for target 'obj/scrypt-sse2.o' failed
make: *** [obj/scrypt-sse2.o] Error 1

Activity: 371
"simply getting the job done"
This coin seems very interesting.
Will look..
legendary
Crackpot Idealist
You are missing libdb.

would support this nice coin with a small raspberry (raspbian/debian) node.
but get some ugly failures while compiling that I get not on my usual (ubuntu 14.x) node.

...tmp/ccIgmX6O.s:4357: Warning: swp{b} use is deprecated for ARMv6 and ARMv7
/tmp/ccIgmX6O.s:4374: Warning: swp{b} use is deprecated for ARMv6 and ARMv7
/tmp/ccIgmX6O.s:4410: Warning: swp{b} use is deprecated for ARMv6 and ARMv7
/tmp/ccIgmX6O.s:4976: Warning: swp{b} use is deprecated for ARMv6 and ARMv7
/tmp/ccIgmX6O.s:4993: Warning: swp{b} use is deprecated for ARMv6 and ARMv7
/tmp/ccIgmX6O.s:5029: Warning: swp{b} use is deprecated for ARMv6 and ARMv7
/tmp/ccIgmX6O.s:6064: Warning: swp{b} use is deprecated for ARMv6 and ARMv7
/tmp/ccIgmX6O.s:6081: Warning: swp{b} use is deprecated for ARMv6 and ARMv7
/tmp/ccIgmX6O.s:6117: Warning: swp{b} use is deprecated for ARMv6 and ARMv7
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src/obj -I/usr/include/db4.8 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DUSE_SSE2 -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src/leveldb/include -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/crypter.d -o obj/crypter.o crypter.cpp
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src/obj -I/usr/include/db4.8 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DUSE_SSE2 -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src/leveldb/include -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/key.d -o obj/key.o key.cpp
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src/obj -I/usr/include/db4.8 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DUSE_SSE2 -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src/leveldb/include -I/opt/wallet/imacredit/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/db.d -o obj/db.o db.cpp
In file included from db.cpp:6:0:
db.h:14:20: fatal error: db_cxx.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:187: recipe for target 'obj/db.o' failed
make: *** [obj/db.o] Error 1
any idea why I get halve the hash while solo-mining to the wallet in comparison to the pool?
I use cudaminer, mining against the wallet.

solomining (self compiled linux wallet):
Code:
[2014-09-17 15:05:26] GPU #2: GeForce GTX 750 Ti, 0.14 khash/s

casseys pool:
Code:
[2014-09-17 15:06:54] GPU #3: GeForce GTX 750 Ti, 0.28 khash/s

...when I start solomining the first round shows the higher hash... but slowsdown right after.

EDIT:
found out that my usual solomining -s 1 switch (upper bound on time spent scanning current work when long polling is unavailable, in seconds) makes trouble.

EDIT2:
getting some json call failed from time to time... often after founding a block.
Code:
[2014-09-17 19:50:47] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 15 seconds
similar to the first jackpotcoin wallet releases...

Activity: 99
Pages:
Jump to: