Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IndoCoin - Indonesian Crypto Currency | No IPO | PoW | 60 Block Premine - page 10. (Read 51324 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
twitter account is important
Activity: 28
Time Since Last Block    26 hours 41 minutes 29 seconds (wow its hard to find it Cheesy )
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!
No Twitter account?

I found this -> https://twitter.com/IndoCoin

Edit: sorry it looks not account Indocoin

Maybe that's why no Twitter account, the name is already taken.   Grin
Activity: 26
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!
mining di http://indo.minerstation.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool udah hampir sat jam lum nemu block,, kalau di http://idc.hashhot.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool malah 14 jam lebih block nya lum nongol  Grin

yeah since morning i put my pc on, and still not found it yet Cheesy. boleh bhsa indo gk di luar room indo?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 17
Activity: 5
I think that need more ads on net about INDOCOIN, so all someone have inform about this COIN and when someone want to mining give it choice to mining using they're Computer runing with POOLER CPU MINER, because Price of hardware like RED FURRY is very very high for someone in Indonesia ! May be 10000 x Price of Bakso !
Activity: 448
hope that the future of this coin is getting better
spirit Smiley
Don't worry about those Naysayers dev. Almost every altcoin threads has its 'FUDsters'.
Just keep up promoting the coins. Use the premined coins in your region to jumpstart its popularity through rewards, charity, etc.
Looking at the populations of Indonesia, this coin surely has potentials.

Yeah i agree with you bro, keep spirit. Cheesy
Activity: 4
Don't worry about those Naysayers dev. Almost every altcoin threads has its 'FUDsters'.
Just keep up promoting the coins. Use the premined coins in your region to jumpstart its popularity through rewards, charity, etc.
Looking at the populations of Indonesia, this coin surely has potentials.
Not enough thought put in to the economics of this coin... Dev if you want to save this coin before it dies, PM me.
First you despise the coin because of this is a regional coin, now you are offering a save hand. I'm really confused of you  Huh if you have something in mind, feel free to pm me.

I might not the brightest programmer around here, in fact I might be slow paced person, but I love IDC as much as I love my rice. I live by "alon-alon asal kelakon", a magical proverb yet proven to be effective. Back on the topic, if there's anyone have anything on their mind, please shoot me a message Smiley planned updates are coming on June, there's something I need to discuss, will make a poll on it after im satisfied with experimenting.

im not a pro miner that have high end mining rig, but im very proud to this IDC, even its long term i still mine it, and also spread the word to other indonesian, i'd like to create a faucet for this coin Cheesy, i wonder who made indocoin faucet?
Not enough thought put in to the economics of this coin... Dev if you want to save this coin before it dies, PM me.
First you despise the coin because of this is a regional coin, now you are offering a save hand. I'm really confused of you  Huh if you have something in mind, feel free to pm me.

I might not the brightest programmer around here, in fact I might be slow paced person, but I love IDC as much as I love my rice. I live by "alon-alon asal kelakon", a magical proverb yet proven to be effective. Back on the topic, if there's anyone have anything on their mind, please shoot me a message Smiley planned updates are coming on June, there's something I need to discuss, will make a poll on it after im satisfied with experimenting.
Activity: 193
Go fk yourself, "promoter"

santai bro,,jangan emosi... keep calm..  Grin
Activity: 308
Go fk yourself, "promoter"
Activity: 293
Merit: 251
Director - www.cubeform.io
Activity: 266
%0 POOL FEE & Come  & Join

We sponsored Indocoin pool for you!

Indocoin pool: http://idc.pool666.com/

Mine with most advanced crypto pool in altcoin history!

• Live & Accurate Stats
  • Dedicated servers with SSD
  • Professional team
  • The natural choice for mining
  • PPLNS PAYOUTS
  • VARDIFF
  • Cron based payments running every hours
  • %0 fee

Visit: http://idc.pool666.com

Sponsored by www.Pool666.com
Activity: 350
IndoCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!
Pages:
Jump to: