Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IndoCoin - Indonesian Crypto Currency | No IPO | PoW | 60 Block Premine - page 7. (Read 51324 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Coin sales stalled in exchange, because there is nothing to buy. Net hashrate was decreased. This coin is not yet a month old or new a month old so like this? I hope these coins continue to increase.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
just to congratz to NewIndonesianCoin

b4 my friend make it but it failes cuz a NewIndonesianCoin is released so it will make a new one

And versus to indocoin Cheesy
any info about specification of your new coins?

Yes. I'll take back my word. I initially thought it was an active community. Not worth mining. Its just useless with an admin like this.
Wonder why they even put up so much time in creating and launching a coin when they have no plans to market it. A disgrace to whole of Indonesia.
scrypt + 19.45 Billion coins make it hard to survive
especially with community like this
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
2nded, Country coins are a thing of the Past
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Hello, I might not check the thread that frequent, but I'm always on IRC  Smiley you can buzz me if you need something. I would like Indocoin to stabilize a bit before I move my feet and start my campaign. I will wait 1-2 weeks, hopefully its stabilize by then, and I also need time to prepare myself.

And to those who asking, yes we are 2 man team. We have no background/past experience with crypto currencies before, I myself just an indie game developer who took interest in crypto currency.

What exactly do you mean by stabilize? Coin is being mined by multiple pools. Its time to promote. The more you promote the more miners and investors would jump in.
Don't ruin a perfect launch and an active community.
Nobody wants to buy this coin. Active community? What a joke! This coin is actually WORTHLESS.

Yes. I'll take back my word. I initially thought it was an active community. Not worth mining. Its just useless with an admin like this.
Wonder why they even put up so much time in creating and launching a coin when they have no plans to market it. A disgrace to whole of Indonesia.
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
Hello, I might not check the thread that frequent, but I'm always on IRC  Smiley you can buzz me if you need something. I would like Indocoin to stabilize a bit before I move my feet and start my campaign. I will wait 1-2 weeks, hopefully its stabilize by then, and I also need time to prepare myself.

And to those who asking, yes we are 2 man team. We have no background/past experience with crypto currencies before, I myself just an indie game developer who took interest in crypto currency.

What exactly do you mean by stabilize? Coin is being mined by multiple pools. Its time to promote. The more you promote the more miners and investors would jump in.
Nobody wants to buy this coin. Active community? What a joke! This coin is actually WORTHLESS.

Activity: 28
just to congratz to NewIndonesianCoin

b4 my friend make it but it failes cuz a NewIndonesianCoin is released so it will make a new one

And versus to indocoin Cheesy

Good to see that the mining is evenly spread among pools.. Still a very good time to mine since the difficulty is fairly low.
Hope there are some good plans for this coin.
Activity: 1
This coin has much promise.  Think about the recent findings with Dogecoin and the value of a Vietnamese Dong.  In a world where there is fewer crypto currency than paper fiat, if a crypto is worth more than your paper fiat, that truly says something.

Although Indonesia is not there yet with Indocoin, I think there is much room for growth for this coin.  Think of the possibilities.  Once this coin has infrastructure built around it and the Indonesian peoples, this coin will see its day in heaven (:

Come along and stop by in IRC freenode #indocoin  we could use some familiar faces (;

where the dev ?

developers are not active in this thread and no information about the prospects of this coin

I think dev is busy to set up a marketing plan. I also think he work alone or duo which its very hard and consume more time.

i agree that the dev setting up a big marketing plan. Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
where the dev ?

developers are not active in this thread and no information about the prospects of this coin

I think dev is busy to set up a marketing plan. I also think he work alone or duo which its very hard and consume more time.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
still waiting for dev response... Huh

This coin may be promising Smiley
Activity: 133
where the dev ?

if you have idea or good plan for this coin
you can pm the dev or post on this thread

My little idea is to use as payment indocoin on lottery gambling, because at my place a lot of people love betting.  Grin
but maybe the bookies can not take the risk to use the indocoin because in indonesian cryptocurrency not famous, i hope in the future it could happen.  Smiley
maybe someone can use dice script to make dice game that accept indocoin
that would be good
but i see there's no bounty reward from OP

hop dev team are not leave this coin, and just let community try to make this coin grow.
Activity: 644

My little idea is to use as payment indocoin on lottery gambling, because at my place a lot of people love betting.  Grin
but maybe the bookies can not take the risk to use the indocoin because in indonesian cryptocurrency not famous, i hope in the future it could happen.  Smiley
maybe someone can use dice script to make dice game that accept indocoin
that would be good
but i see there's no bounty reward from OP
Activity: 193

Activity: 686
how about the price now?

low price about 1 satoshi now...  Grin and nothing new information from dev..  Huh

Activity: 193
how about the price now?

low price about 1 satoshi now...  Grin and nothing new information from dev..  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: