Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IndoCoin - Indonesian Crypto Currency | No IPO | PoW | 60 Block Premine - page 11. (Read 51324 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Indocoin has been added to the The Big List Of Alternative Cryptocurrencies And Their Trading Symbols at Altcoin Herald - http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-lists/list-alternative-cryptocurrency-trading-symbols/
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Look My eyes
Activity: 196
For one thing I believe there is no infrastructure for this particular altcoin to be present in indonesia.

In my mind the only viable option for now in indonesia is to utilize what they have, which is bitcoin.co.id .

your goal to distribute this coin throughout indonesia or the thought of indonesians getting this coin..
would not be that easy to accomplish. Especially with no infrastructure nor man-power to handle the mass
amount of people we are as a nation.

I believe Indonesia will come to its terms and keep up with cryptos.. but a blantant copy over other countrycoins
and claiming 60 blocks of coins...

You've got to be kidding me if you are really NOT going to scam anyone. Plus, its a waste of your hashes and time.
I know I sound rude, but please.. don't embarrass me or other Indonesians..

For one you have stooped so low to scam others in the name of fair distribution and a creation of yet another country coin..

Nevertheless, let's see where this goes....

I wish you luck for your project, but I hope you die in hell if you scam others with Indonesia at its core.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i support this coin, i have started to mine it today. hope its not scam.

No scam, only 60 blocks premined, which I wont be using them at all (you can read the first post for more info).

edit: June campaign will be delayed a bit, my mining rig is broken. Unless there's big idc whale out there willing to help with fundings.
Activity: 28
i support this coin, i have started to mine it today. hope its not scam.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
the coin is death .. see the Price/trades @ https://coinnext.com/trade/IDC/BTC

Price and hash (diff/earning) match each others. so with current hash, its logic that the price should be 1 satoshi.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
I think it's a good idea, but why should total up to 194,500,000,000 coins? Why not be made simpler? eg 17081945? Because, as already seen in the previous coins that had "hundreds of billions" ends its value will surely be in 1 satoshi! And I think it would reduce the value of the spirit of man for mining it, sell or buy.
You will understand if you take a look how $1 worth in rupiah (1$ currently Rp 11,412). Over these years Indonesian already used to big digits numbers. A serving of Bakso cost me Rp. 5000, A computer Rp 3,5 millions. And so on, might be weird for you but not for them since they already used to it. That's why it has ridiculous amount of digits. Also if you consider Indonesian population now, that total number isn't that bad.

That's good, in fact?
It's about price, interest miners and also buyer this coin
It reminds to XXLCoin
Hopefully my prediction wrong Wink
Keep spirit!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Nevermind, I found the part where it talks about it
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Activity: 308
Activity: 644
19.45 Billiion coins are huge number Shocked

how many satoshi do you expect for Indocoin prices?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Activity: 700
What's the current nethash?
Activity: 615

Dukung ajahh...

Wah keren nih gan, boleh saya culik buat saya masukin poll? Nanti yg terpilih saya masukkan untuk logo pada klien versi baru  Cheesy

Take it bro..
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Love Cryptocoin ~
diff nya cepet banget naiknya..
mana yang minning rebutan lagi.. Success! ddeh iindocoin  Kiss Grin

makanya mining dari sekarang sebelum terlambat  Grin
Activity: 9
diff nya cepet banget naiknya..
mana yang minning rebutan lagi.. Success! ddeh iindocoin  Kiss Grin
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
got 2 block in 10 minutes with 4x GPU 280x ( 3 Mh/s )
 Grin Grin Grin
sorry, which pool do you use
solo mining (without pool)
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: