Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IndoCoin - Indonesian Crypto Currency | No IPO | PoW | 60 Block Premine - page 17. (Read 51324 times)

staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hahaha finally my country coin Cheesy
3 hari lagi ... siap dukung coin ini deh !
Semoga berkembang baik Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
change to X11 ,  scrypt will exit the stage of history
I've been in a slump on which algorithm to choose. X11, Scrypt-N, or just go with scrypt. Heck and now there's even X13. After I read a bit on warren post here, and take a look back on Indocoin goal that I wrote, I couldn't find any text on combatting ASIC. Then I ended up with scrypt, since combatting asic is not part of our goal.

I read the link and no more words to say.
Scrypt is more familiar and this will make network spread fast than other algh (at least its work on me)
Activity: 193
absen malem .... countdown to launching IDC  Roll Eyes
Activity: 373
While I do think this is just a clone of other coins, it may well be useful for the people of Indonesia if handled properly. I think over time with a little bit of marketing and steady growth / adoption this coin could be great. As was said before, the people of Indonesia are used to larger digits in their money supply so having such a high cap isn't necessarily a bad thing.

However, this coin needs to be adopted by the people of Indonesia or at least promoted quickly to them. Otherwise this coin will end up like many other country coins used simply for a pump and dump.
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
another coin with a country name.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
To Far For mining...
that both pool mining on outside of indonesia...
Latency For mining much much high...
this is useless...

place your mining server on indonesia....

Activity: 81
Merit: 19
wow wow wow .. in fact Indonesia can...
bravo Indonesiancoin.. welcome in altcoin world
Activity: 392
Activity: 168
looks great, waiting for launch
Activity: 37
Activity: 280
Any offer for chinese translation?I am also a market manager from www.ecoinfund.com
pm me if you any interest
Activity: 280
Activity: 28
Do we need another country coin?
I don't know if every country need their own crypto coin, but so far most of country has their own fiat money, don't you think we all need to switch and use usd?  Cheesy
Joking aside, the answer is up to you. My 10,000 rupiah might worth nothing to you, but to other Indonesian, it could get me a lunch. Same with Indocoin, might be just another country coin for you, but as long as people here are willing to accept them, then there's a need for that coin.

I think it's a good idea, but why should total up to 194,500,000,000 coins? Why not be made simpler? eg 17081945? Because, as already seen in the previous coins that had "hundreds of billions" ends its value will surely be in 1 satoshi! And I think it would reduce the value of the spirit of man for mining it, sell or buy.
You will understand if you take a look how $1 worth in rupiah (1$ currently Rp 11,412). Over these years Indonesian already used to big digits numbers. A serving of Bakso cost me Rp. 5000, A computer Rp 3,5 millions. And so on, might be weird for you but not for them since they already used to it. That's why it has ridiculous amount of digits. Also if you consider Indonesian population now, that total number isn't that bad.

change to X11 ,  scrypt will exit the stage of history
I've been in a slump on which algorithm to choose. X11, Scrypt-N, or just go with scrypt. Heck and now there's even X13. After I read a bit on warren post here, and take a look back on Indocoin goal that I wrote, I couldn't find any text on combatting ASIC. Then I ended up with scrypt, since combatting asic is not part of our goal.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
I think it's a good idea, but why should total up to 194,500,000,000 coins? Why not be made simpler? eg 17081945? Because, as already seen in the previous coins that had "hundreds of billions" ends its value will surely be in 1 satoshi! And I think it would reduce the value of the spirit of man for mining it, sell or buy.
Activity: 376
Indo coin comes to the race Smiley
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Do we need another country coin?
Every country needs a coin , right? Grin
There will be more countrys
 Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: