Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 12. (Read 54333 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
I didn't expect this team are working hard than the monetha.
I saw the price started to crawl up already two days ago, if the rate keeps going, I might just bag some more of this. I participated in the blog bounties which is why I learned so much about the project.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?
Of course, the closest competitor is Facebook Smiley But seriously, there is no serious competition in the blockchain

There are other networks, however none doing what Indorse is doing that we're aware of.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Of course, the closest competitor is Facebook Smiley But seriously, there is no serious competition in the blockchain
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Also, keep up with indorse on Medium https://medium.com/joinIndorse!
Activity: 70
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
If you haven't done so yet, join and support the Indorse community on Rocket Chat:

https://community.indorse.io/home
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Indorse – Spelling The End Of The Dishonest CV
Just how do you know if what people claim in their CV is true? For a time, google seemed to deliver an endless source of data on other people. https://cryptocoin.news/news/indorse-spelling-the-end-of-the-dishonest-cv-3755/
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
The price seem like increasing abit , but still far from the ico price.

Any new decent exchanges to be announce later?

There's no information on more exchanges at the moment.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
The price seem like increasing abit , but still far from the ico price.

Any new decent exchanges to be announce later?
Hello everyone! Check out this article about Indorse on CryptoCoin News.
https://cryptocoin.news/news/indorse-spelling-the-end-of-the-dishonest-cv-3755/
Make sure you guys stay up to date with the facebook https://www.facebook.com/JoinIndorse/
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
I have picked more this morning after watched the activities of team in lats few days in Singapore. Indorse is under the radar and under valued but idea is so different and real that IND token can not ignored for long time. It will bring few times profit from here its current price.
Truly, the price don't reflect the true potential of the project so far, and if the team sustain their level of development long term investors will have something to cheer about.
Of course the price is absolutely not happy with me, but at least it started to move up!
Dear admins. I tried to download your whitepaper, but unfortunately, your page says that the user is not found. Does that mean I have to be registered? Why?

Yeah after your message I tried and got the same message. It should be still public I guess.

Sorry for the inconvenience, the team is working on it. In the meantime you can check it here
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Dear admins. I tried to download your whitepaper, but unfortunately, your page says that the user is not found. Does that mean I have to be registered? Why?

Yeah after your message I tried and got the same message. It should be still public I guess.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I have picked more this morning after watched the activities of team in lats few days in Singapore. Indorse is under the radar and under valued but idea is so different and real that IND token can not ignored for long time. It will bring few times profit from here its current price.
Truly, the price don't reflect the true potential of the project so far, and if the team sustain their level of development long term investors will have something to cheer about.
Activity: 115

Thanks for the support! The project is certainly making way and I agree the recent events the team attended will bring more light on the project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

Here's the process and thinking behind how we're building the product:

Launch of the Indorse Profile Beta MVP
https://blog.indorse.io/launch-of-the-indorse-profile-beta-mvp-448b58c4fd05
A good announcement. I'm glad you don't sit and work your plan! I think that investors will soon appreciate on the exchanges

Thanks for your words!

Everyone, don't forget there's also regular dev updates on the blog, feel free to check them!
Pages:
Jump to: