Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 8. (Read 54333 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 112
Congratulation for Indorse for going up , and increase value in market i think because
this project is a good for solution and intersted to follow, and briliant for add this token  to grow
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Coinsilium Group ups stake in decentralized social network for professionals Indorse 👏

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
We are happy to announce the listing of the IND token on the Qryptos Exchange 🙌

Good news, thanks. And good to see that you're working for liqudity and using the fund for it. I think it is good decision.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I will second that statement where some folk said come back in few months to check price then. Indorse team is very active and since the project is result of thinking out of box it will not skip away without getting attention and seeing success. It is all matter of time and patience to come out of this with big profit which is clearly visible.

Yes, investors often need to have patience sometimes, and the price of Indorse will rise. Kiss
We are happy to announce the listing of the IND token on the Qryptos Exchange 🙌

Datawallet Partners with Indorse and Steemit, Allows Users to Earn Profit for Sharing Data

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
If you guys do not know already, you can get IND tokens by joining our competition!

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
indorse , i think so far price on market is low price
i think that good idea for buying some token indorse and holding this token to get profit , lets growing for indorse

Yes they are still much below the ICO price. But I'm holding my IND tokens.
I like the team and advisors. Hope they'll manage the growing as technology and valuation.

I would very much like to be sure of this. But everything looks quite impressive, I also hope for success this year.
Activity: 420

IND to be listed on the QRYPTOS platform by QUOINE 🙌

https://twitter.com/QUOINE_SG/status/948524393021558784
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hey guys we have just started a competition. You can find out more info here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27343200
Activity: 420
i think that good idea for buying some token indorse and holding this token to get profit , lets growing for indorse

Yes they are still much below the ICO price. But I'm holding my IND tokens.
I like the team and advisors. Hope they'll manage the growing as technology and valuation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Any latest news?
Can I get the latest dev blog please. Didn’t hear from them for a while

This is their blog:
https://blog.indorse.io/

And latest updates:
Happy New Year from Team Indorse!
https://blog.indorse.io/happy-new-year-from-team-indorse-24423d05aed5

Dev Update — 25 December 2017
https://blog.indorse.io/dev-update-25-december-2017-446b38e82e44
Activity: 156
Any latest news?
Can I get the latest dev blog please. Didn’t hear from them for a while
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Happy New Year everyone! 🎊🎉

From our co-founders, David Moskowitz & Gaurang Torvekar, here is a quick wrap up of 2017, and preview of what’s to come in 2018

Sir how about a text version of your speech? Because of my knowledge of English is not enough to understand Smiley
Happy New Year everyone! 🎊🎉

From our co-founders, David Moskowitz & Gaurang Torvekar, here is a quick wrap up of 2017, and preview of what’s to come in 2018

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I will second that statement where some folk said come back in few months to check price then. Indorse team is very active and since the project is result of thinking out of box it will not skip away without getting attention and seeing success. It is all matter of time and patience to come out of this with big profit which is clearly visible.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
IND has a huge problem with exchanges highest volume on the Ukrainian exchange?!
Can someone tell me what are the withdrawal fees from liqui and average time for the transaction?
I want to invest and i see a lot of prosperity but i see no proper way of buying.
Once I withdrawal my coins from the exchange after 1 week delay and support replied after a month
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
IND has a huge problem with exchanges highest volume on the Ukrainian exchange?!
Can someone tell me what are the withdrawal fees from liqui and average time for the transaction?
I want to invest and i see a lot of prosperity but i see no proper way of buying.

Liqui has the highest fees for all the coins and I would not suggest trading over there if you are going to deposit high amount of money.They delay the withdrawals and may take a month or more.Check liqui thread for recent feedbacks.
Pages:
Jump to: