Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 7. (Read 54333 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 587
If you wonder why price are dropping the reason is very simple and well known. It has been become trend in new changed market that news and announcements are used to get cheaper coins/tokens. Best accumulation time is when there is no news this is happening with IND as well.
the time of accumulation started immediately after ICO For indorse, I don't know what's going to happen so we can see the growth
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
If you wonder why price are dropping the reason is very simple and well known. It has been become trend in new changed market that news and announcements are used to get cheaper coins/tokens. Best accumulation time is when there is no news this is happening with IND as well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN

really nice update Smiley

Just wondering why price still dropping... maybe some advertisement has to be done, so people get aware of how great this project is.
Activity: 234
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Often conduct such contests, I think it will be useful for everyone and for you and for us
Merit: 250

It would be nice to see details when we click some part of timeline.
It can be auto scroll down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
It would be nice if Facebook decided to implement cryptocurrencies into your project following Telegram

Why would Facebook come to Indorse when they can do their own chain and get funded in millions?or billions?

Indorse is currently best at what it is and  I hope they do get big partnerships for such things to happen.
Because there is no point in wasting time to create your own blockchain, large companies cheaper to buy something ready
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
It would be nice if Facebook decided to implement cryptocurrencies into your project following Telegram

Why would Facebook come to Indorse when they can do their own chain and get funded in millions?or billions?

Indorse is currently best at what it is and  I hope they do get big partnerships for such things to happen.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Activity: 630
The project is very promising, but it just has not seen activity of developers in this thread
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Indorse has some great potential I think.
But I am worried about it running on ethereum, with 15 ts per second it just cant sustain a social network with a large user-base. Are there any plans on migrating to another platform?
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Hope Wings forecasting rewards won't affect the price so much. Price already so low, don't need another dump.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Dev, How do you evaluate the usefulness of participation in forecasting on platform WINGS?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This last development update is full of many interesting things like burning of IND tokens which is important step alongwith testing many features by the end of next month. I am waiting for those products of many things to be appeared on pages about which is told in this vry recent development update.
What seperates indorse from similar projects?

If you say similar projects, I think people can answer you easily as comparing those projects and Indorse.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
What seperates indorse from similar projects?
Merit: 250
Indorse Dev Update -- 10 January 2018 🙌📰

Thanks for the update. If everyone got back from vacation, they can bring us major updates  Cheesy
Coinsilium Group ups stake in decentralized social network for professionals Indorse 👏

Good that Coinsilium has hopes on Indorse still.
And that new hiring, new mystery one "Senior level Developer as an Engineering Manager". Waiting the name  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: