Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDORSE - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 6. (Read 54333 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Indorse Dev Update — 10 February 2018 📰🙌

https://blog.indorse.io/dev-update-10-february-2018-17b47d5a8040

Thanks for the update.
"At that point, we will have a total team of 18 people, out of which, 12 will be working on product side."
I didn't know Indorse team had that much people. No wonder how you handle those developments  Cheesy

great update.

why does the price suffer that much, although there are such huge developments and frequent updates?

Are there any events to come in the near future, that will influence the price?

Nobody can say what events will increase the price, it all depends on major investors who are interested in this project

That's true it's not realistic market. And unfortunately Indorse hasn't been lucky to get some interest from the major investors on the market so far.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Thanks for the update.
"At that point, we will have a total team of 18 people, out of which, 12 will be working on product side."
I didn't know Indorse team had that much people. No wonder how you handle those developments  Cheesy

great update.

why does the price suffer that much, although there are such huge developments and frequent updates?

Nobody can say what events will increase the price, it all depends on major investors who are interested in this project
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN

Thanks for the update.

great update.

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Thanks for the update.
Activity: 234
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
more than 3 months I have indorse coins until now still no progress, I think should longer hold this coin I hope the team has a good plan to run the roadmap for a change.
Activity: 826
really interesting idea, I hope this project continues to grow, I wait for bounty indorse Wink
what kind of bounty are you talking about? Ico has already ended and bounty campaign too, or will there be a new bounty?
Activity: 966

Earn A ‘Blockchain Beginner’ Badge on Your Indorse Profile + Grab IND Tokens

10 IND tokens for participation is not so much I think.. But in General the idea is correct and interesting

It is good idea actually. It can be more incentive, while tokens are as this cheap. Hope they will some adjustments.
it's like some airdrop, it hardly encourages people to do anything, but maybe I'm wrong

Hope it'll encourage but I also think that it hardly affect.
But sounded good idea basically. Maybe can be found other incentive ways in the future.
I think the best way to promote is to provide a working and useful product on blockchain

Sure, no doubt about it. And it seem Indorse team is doin good about that even price is too low since right after the ICO.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
really interesting idea, I hope this project continues to grow, I wait for bounty indorse Wink
Merit: 520

10 IND tokens for participation is not so much I think.. But in General the idea is correct and interesting

It is good idea actually. It can be more incentive, while tokens are as this cheap. Hope they will some adjustments.
it's like some airdrop, it hardly encourages people to do anything, but maybe I'm wrong

But sounded good idea basically. Maybe can be found other incentive ways in the future.
I think the best way to promote is to provide a working and useful product on blockchain
Activity: 966

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Activity: 826

Activity: 234
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
That profile competition was really amazing and the tips which came out from the winning profile are great. This will be helpful for many people to realize and understand the out of the way methods to make their profile more better and impressive. Indorse is going in  right direction in development of platforming.
If you wonder why price are dropping the reason is very simple and well known. It has been become trend in new changed market that news and announcements are used to get cheaper coins/tokens. Best accumulation time is when there is no news this is happening with IND as well.
the time of accumulation started immediately after ICO For indorse, I don't know what's going to happen so we can see the growth
True. It started right after the ICO. I'm holding my tokens and really like the updates. Like the team effort.
AFAIK lately Wings forecast rewards were distributed. That also measn more tokens on the market now.
And because lack of liquidty if somone wants to trade IND, it causes price fluctuations on the market. I know they are trying somethings but best solution is to be listed on big exchanges and let the market do its job.
I do not think that listing on exchanges will be enough. Investors need to be interested

I also don't think that being listed on exchanges is enough. Just it can help to solve that problem. And it's needed to be solved.
I think team is already investigating the solving, because  it is also very important for them
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
If you wonder why price are dropping the reason is very simple and well known. It has been become trend in new changed market that news and announcements are used to get cheaper coins/tokens. Best accumulation time is when there is no news this is happening with IND as well.
the time of accumulation started immediately after ICO For indorse, I don't know what's going to happen so we can see the growth
True. It started right after the ICO. I'm holding my tokens and really like the updates. Like the team effort.
AFAIK lately Wings forecast rewards were distributed. That also measn more tokens on the market now.
And because lack of liquidty if somone wants to trade IND, it causes price fluctuations on the market. I know they are trying somethings but best solution is to be listed on big exchanges and let the market do its job.
I do not think that listing on exchanges will be enough. Investors need to be interested

I also don't think that being listed on exchanges is enough. Just it can help to solve that problem. And it's needed to be solved.
Merit: 520
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: