Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Infinitecoin (IFC) pool-Treasurequarry.com. 1.5% fee. P2pool Europe server - page 13. (Read 54730 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
That is not how it works, sololoop. You do not need to find a block. Mining is the only requirement.

The pool's graphs do not lie. My 600-1600 khash was running the entire time.

if everyone on pool not found a block... who pay your coins ?

Thats the whole point of the pool..  You can go days without finding a block and will continue to get paid.

You seem to be completly misunderstanding things thanks to Treasureseeker's run around explanations.

He is skirting the issue because of the potential millions of IFC this has cost the miners.

You are talking about some PPS pools
Maybe you should read something about PPLNS, PPS , share..etc
Moreover it is on the first page on this post : (Treasurequarry .com is stand P2Pool Which is PPLNS) :
This will make your miner report when it finds "pseudo-shares" of a certain difficulty (you'll still need to find real shares for payments to start, which may take anything between a few seconds to a half a day or so, depending on your hashrate).  Once you do find a share, payments will start going straight to your wallet as soon as the p2pool finds blocks.   Due to the way p2pool's PPLNS (pay per last N shares) works, the payments may seem to start slow but will reach a peak and reasonably steady rate after a couple of days or so.

I know what you concern about is getting less payment and i agree that "Treasurequarry" is strange. We should get share more often.
But you ignore everything importance about mining : shares, diff. PPLNS (p2pool) , and complaint less payment isn't helpful.
No pools will pay you for hashrate, even PPS require miner get their target diff. to receive payment.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
That is not how it works, sololoop. You do not need to find a block. Mining is the only requirement.

Thats the whole point of the pool..  You can go days without finding a block and will continue to get paid.

You seem to be completly misunderstanding things thanks to Treasureseeker's run around explanations.

He is skirting the issue because of the potential millions of IFC this has cost the miners.

legendary

I don't know how much clearer I can say it.  Depending on your hashrate relative to the pool you will not necessarily get paid for every block found by the pool. However in the long term you should get the correct total payout.

This is common to p2pool and just how p2pool works.  Take a look at the graphs on another p2pool site, p2pool org at http://p2pool.org:9377/static/graphs.html?Day for  6npqNmr5qgkJB9NA6Q7iC8PRSry2EjkXLN and  6vysnvjxxtkapAc8WwQUQrTrekB6DdqN6V  .  Or at http://p2pool.org:8900/static/graphs.html?Day for bT6mbYTq3BJCZvdej66vekpU8ebDQPZrfD .  You''ll see similar gaps in payout entitlement for some periods.

You're welcome to do the same calculations as I did in my previous post for your iC6Yr743UWVzt3vtYWBXGxPsZNBmUzjgNB address, Hippie Tech. The data is all publicly accessible.

If you're not happy with how p2pool works then I respectfully suggest you simply use a traditional pool instead.

Seem that the pool shares diff. is too high or we should found a block to enter playlist party ??

Miner get share above the pool diff. (show on your pool main page 0.224) but not in playlist party :

Miner found a block (share diff. above block diff.) , then in :

WTF does the best share found have to do with this ?!

The bug here is that in many cases the hashpower is not being rewarded.

Get it through to your head. THE HASHRATES ARE PRESENT AND CONTANT. THE REWARD IS NOT !!

WTF ? lol
Do you know what mining do ? you need found a block (every block got a diff.) (found a shares)
However, p2pool need miner get a pool diff. share to enter their pay list party.
This is P2pool pplns not PPS payout system . (not paying for your hashpower Smiley )
Hashpower is useless, it should used to find block.

But yes, the pool seem bugged / scam with real share... we are not in payout party although our miner got a real shares.

More test here :
Best shares means miner get at least one share that above pool diff. but still not in payout party.

iSWrxskUk9pjMsvXQBL7ftedeMtKigCxmd
legendary
WTF does the best share found have to do with this ?!

The bug here is that in many cases the hashpower is not being rewarded.

Get it through to your head. THE HASHRATES ARE PRESENT AND CONTANT. THE REWARD IS NOT !!
WARNING TO ALL THOSE MINING AT TREASUREQUARRY DOT COM !!

MANY OF YOU ARE REPORTING SHARES/ HASHPOWER AND ARE NOT BEING PAID ! PLEASE CHECK YOUR HOURLY, DAILY AND WEEKLY GRAPHS !

ALSO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR UNEXPLAINED DROPS IN YOUR IFC REWARD. IF YOUR HASHRATE AND THE POOL'S HASHRATE ARE CONSTANT, THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY SIGNIFICANT DECLINE.

I HAVE LOST MANY THOUSANDS IFC DURING THE LAST FEW DAYS MINING FOR THIS POOL.

WE DEMAND PAYMENT.

You ignore my previous post that asking your 2nd (600k/hs)'s best share. It could help figure out what is the problem (bugs/scam) on the pool.
Then, I started a fresh 350k/hs miner for testing:

As you can see 350k/hs miner got an real shares 0.62 / 40.9k (above 0.224 / 14.6k) but still not in payout group. I also checked on blockchain, but no payment.
350k /hs address : i5Yr98JM8G3RXPQcozYx5nTb2enEE9cdK4
legendary

I am also not convinced about what was said with regards to the unpaid blocks that initially aroused my suspicions of you and this pool.

PROVE THAT THESE BLOCKS WERE NOT STOLEN FROM US !
legendary
WARNING TO ALL THOSE MINING AT TREASUREQUARRY DOT COM !!

MANY OF YOU ARE REPORTING SHARES/ HASHPOWER AND ARE NOT BEING PAID ! PLEASE CHECK YOUR HOURLY, DAILY AND WEEKLY GRAPHS !

ALSO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR UNEXPLAINED DROPS IN YOUR IFC REWARD. IF YOUR HASHRATE AND THE POOL'S HASHRATE ARE CONSTANT, THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY SIGNIFICANT DECLINE.

I HAVE LOST MANY THOUSANDS IFC DURING THE LAST FEW DAYS MINING FOR THIS POOL.

WE DEMAND PAYMENT.
Activity: 73
Thanks for upgrading. Can you tell what are the exact +points of the new pool software´s update? I hope we will not have any open fire or something in the quarry...
Yesterday I bought another used laptop for my work, it has an "NVIDIA Quadro FX 770M" which should give me some more speed than now (maybe 6-7 kH/s). Surely, not comparable with recent ATIs, but I did not buy it for mining, so what.

Any hints, which miner and which settings I should use with that? So far I use bfgMiner for BitCoins and cpuMiner for IFCs.

By the way: I observe that the TreasureQuarry slowly gets crowded... When I started, there were only 5 miners or so, now there are many more.
Activity: 455
Merit: 251
Upgrade completed now. Smiley  Enjoy the updated goodness everyone Smiley
Ack - just upgraded and now noticed there's yet another new version this morning - will do another upgrade in the next hour or so.
I'm about to upgrade the pool to the newest version of the p2pool software.  There is a new feature on this version - a tweakable DUST_THRESHOLD setting.  I'll be setting this to 0.01e8 which I believe is measured in Satoshis (or Infinitoshis), so should be equivalent to  0.01 IFC .  This should help reduce the payout variance for relatively lower hashrate miners.     

I'm hoping to get the upgrade done without any noticeable downtime or miner disconnects.  Apologies if you hear any explosions in the quarry whilst this is happening.
legendary
I don't know how much clearer I can say it.  Depending on your hashrate relative to the pool you will not necessarily get paid for every block found by the pool. However in the long term you should get the correct total payout.

This is common to p2pool and just how p2pool works.  Take a look at the graphs on another p2pool site, p2pool org at http://p2pool.org:9377/static/graphs.html?Day for  6npqNmr5qgkJB9NA6Q7iC8PRSry2EjkXLN and  6vysnvjxxtkapAc8WwQUQrTrekB6DdqN6V  .  Or at http://p2pool.org:8900/static/graphs.html?Day for bT6mbYTq3BJCZvdej66vekpU8ebDQPZrfD .  You''ll see similar gaps in payout entitlement for some periods.

You're welcome to do the same calculations as I did in my previous post for your iC6Yr743UWVzt3vtYWBXGxPsZNBmUzjgNB address, Hippie Tech. The data is all publicly accessible.

If you're not happy with how p2pool works then I respectfully suggest you simply use a traditional pool instead.

legendary
This started happening to me a couple days ago (i left a message here but wad left with the same rubbish you are getting). My solution has been to move pools (ifc.epools.com) and that pool (with a much higher castrate) is paying out fine. Good luck.

Thank you Roddy. Smiley  I will try epools right after I'm done with my scammer accusation thread. Wink

I CANT FREAKING BELIEVE THAT I AM BEING RIPPED OFF !
I don't know how much clearer I can say it.  Depending on your hashrate relative to the pool you will not necessarily get paid for every block found by the pool. However in the long term you should get the correct total payout.

This is common to p2pool and just how p2pool works.  Take a look at the graphs on another p2pool site, p2pool org at http://p2pool.org:9377/static/graphs.html?Day for  6npqNmr5qgkJB9NA6Q7iC8PRSry2EjkXLN and  6vysnvjxxtkapAc8WwQUQrTrekB6DdqN6V  .  Or at http://p2pool.org:8900/static/graphs.html?Day for bT6mbYTq3BJCZvdej66vekpU8ebDQPZrfD .  You''ll see similar gaps in payout entitlement for some periods.

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
This started happening to me a couple days ago (i left a message here but wad left with the same rubbish you are getting). My solution has been to move pools (ifc.epools.com) and that pool (with a much higher castrate) is paying out fine. Good luck.
legendary
Its been over 2 hours since my 600 khash has recieve any payment.

I demand compensation.

that's why i asked what is your 600khash best share on your miner ??

That is my 2nd pc and the best share has nothing to do with this ! You are also avoiding the obvious .. or so it seems.

Its been running nearly non stop with this pool as the 'week' graphs show. The other 1000 khash can be seen jumping in and out.

I must be out 200-300k IFC AT LEAST.

LET ME REPEAT. IT HAS BEEN WELL OVER 3 HOURS SINCE IVE BEEN PAID FOR ANY BLOCKS FOUND BY THIS POOL.

http://treasurequarry.com:9844/static/graphs.html?Week

iC6Yr743UWVzt3vtYWBXGxPsZNBmUzjgNB

Look closely. Week, Day, Hour... with every chart its very easy to see when the IFC amount drops.
Its been over 2 hours since my 600 khash has recieve any payment.

I demand compensation.

for 0.6m /hs on 0.58 diff.  it should take avg. 1.1533 hours
Calculate here : on ltc type in your hashrate 0.6m    , diff. type in  0.58
http://allchains.info/calc.html
Pages:
Jump to: