Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Infinitecoin (IFC) pool-Treasurequarry.com. 1.5% fee. P2pool Europe server - page 17. (Read 54730 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 251
Welcome to the Treasure Quarry, BitCoinPokerBro. Smiley  Yes, as you've found there's a big difference between the fast sha256 type of hashing that Bitcoin uses and the scrypt hashing used by Infinitecoin.  Everyone hashing Infinitecoins experiences this difference compared to Bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I'm getting a wicked low hash rate. Is this common with scrypt mining? When I was mining bitcoin with guiminer the hash rate was 600 mega hash now I'm getting about 240-290 killo hash with guiminer for scrypt. If it helps the video card is a Radeon 6870 Sapphire edition.

Edit: Never mind http://coinpolice.com/gpu/ says 6870 maxes out 312/kh for scrypt mining.
Yes, that's the correct column.  There are indeed a lot!...seems to be about 150 transactions to you there.  Try giving Cryptsy the link and see what they say.  Unless they can think of another way to find the transactions then they may need to pick each one out to allocate it to you.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Is the transaction ID the first column in this table http://exploretheblocks.com:2750/address/iS3ZpW7NuwzoxoMqRE8qoRPQkES9bsQYjE ? There are hundreds can I just give this link to cryptsy ?
If cgminer is stopping for you every now and then, check out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-there-a-way-to-automatically-restart-cgminer-when-it-stops-mining-172181 for some neat scripting to autostart it if it stops. Smiley
They've got the transaction but may not know that it should be allocated to you. Find the transaction ID (or IDs if there are multiple payments) from the block explorer and give these to Cryptsy.  They should be able to confirm they've got the transaction by running
Code:
infinitecoind gettransaction **TRANSACTION ID HERE**
Checking a block explorer in conjuction with the amount of the transaction(s) will confirm it should be allocated to your address.  
I'm wondering, because I use my cryptsy address as username, the coins are supposed to be sent there, but nothing showed up. So where did all the coins go ? Deleted ?
Seems like I'm getting way too many restarts on my two workers.  Is the pool having issues?

Just been checking for you, Swimmer63.  There have been a few peaks in latency but nothing major.  Are you using cgminer?  I've been reading about odd disconnects recently at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cgminer-stratum-connection-to-pool-0-interrupted-issue-188533 . Not sure if anything in that thread relates to your problem.  What message are you getting when it disconnects, how long are they for and does it reconnect automatically after? Can you give me the command that you're using to mine too.

Is anyone else experiencing this? If so, can you give the same details?
Well, they said I shouldn't use cryptsy wallet for p2pool, and the balance 'may' appear after the blocks are confirmed, but so far nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Seems like I'm getting way too many restarts on my two workers.  Is the pool having issues?
Tell me how it goes, xyzwarrior. I've just checked the Cryptsy chatbox and it looks like other people are mentioning problems with IFC deposits currently so you're probably not alone - guess they may have some temporary teething troubles seeing as they only introduced IFC yesterday. Smiley
Okay I will ask cryptsy support about that balance. Waiting for reply now
Hello xyzwarrior,

Thanks for mining at the TreasureQuarry.  If the block explorer confirms it has been sent then it
would indeed have been sent to that address.

Being a P2Pool, the pool itself keeps no balances, as it sends out all payments on finding a block:

infinitecoind getinfo
{
    "version" : 60300,
    "protocolversion" : 60001,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 97831,
    "connections" : 8,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 1.32319092,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1370969910,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00010000,
    "errors" : ""
}

If I understand correctly, you're using your Cryptsy exchange address as a payment address for your pool earnings? The general advice for P2Pool is not to use an exchange address.  It's best to use an address from your own computer's wallet for your pool payments. You may want to check with Cryptsy regarding the payment(s) as hopefully they may be able to trace things.

Hope this helps. Smiley
When will I get the IFC to my account ? because it says I already received it (http://exploretheblocks.com:2750/address/iS3ZpW7NuwzoxoMqRE8qoRPQkES9bsQYjE), but nothing shows up on my cryptsy wallet, even no pending.
I've just upgraded TreasureQuarry and ExploreTheBlocks to the new version 1.2 of infinitecoin, released by fisheater earlier today.

TreasureQuarry is finding blocks at fast and regular rates, with efficiency running at 105% at the moment, and the coins are pouring into happy miners' machines.  If your computermachine isn't mining at the quarry yet, come join the infinite fun. Smiley
You could have young millionaires there, SlobBastard! (depending on hashrates).  Don't forget the block reward halves in about 9 days - best for them, and anyone reading this, to start as soon as they can. Smiley

I've updated TreasureQuarry (and ExploreTheBlocks) to fisheater's new version1.1 of Infinitecoin to help protect the network by the way.

"Houston, we are secure and ready for the next stage of our journey...Onwards into the Infinite!"

Activity: 10
Thanks TreasureSeeker!  I'll try and get the kids mining via treasurequarry in the next day or so.
Thanks for the compliment, 5Dzz. Smiley

Good idea to get the kids introduced to Infinitecoin, SlobBastard.  You can make the rpcuser and rpcpassword anything you like...maybe something like:

rpcuser=SlobBastardIsANicePerson
rpcpassword=gqpnmvg60hje5cdlkju8h65fd56vuj9ih8565rgblsewnn974n6fd

....don't use exactly what I've put though.
Activity: 10
Hi, I'm trying to introduce my kids to mining some alt coins and it was suggested that infinitecoin would be good for them to start with (to see results coming in).  However I have some questions starting up and would appreciate some advice for a noob!  In the instructions I have it says to put in the config file:

rpcuser=**Yourusername**
rpcpassword=**Yourpassword**

My question is what is this 'rpcuser' and 'rpcpassword'?  Where do I get them from?

Thanks!
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: