Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Infinitecoin (IFC) pool-Treasurequarry.com. 1.5% fee. P2pool Europe server - page 14. (Read 54730 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Its been over 2 hours since my 600 khash has recieve any payment.

I demand compensation.

that's why i asked what is your 600khash best share on your miner ??
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Its been over 2 hours since my 600 khash has recieve any payment.

I demand compensation.
I am not the only one suffering these losses. All of the addresses show the same hashrate but the reward drops significantly.

Don't let him confuse you with those formulas, sololoop. That has nothing to do with what is going on here.

What is your mining address ?

what confuse....
it is p2pool share diff. on the pool that we should know.
The target share diff is 0.581 (38k) < ------ miner get share above this get real shares.
The Block diff. is 3.7505 (246k)  <---- miner get share above this . we found a block.

Every single share we submit(accept by pool) on dynamic diff. (32, 64, 128, 1k , 2k , 3k) show on cgminer "Connected to treasurequarry.com diff 1.3k" is not a real share....
This is the share used to report your hash rate,.

Herewith is P2Pool FAQ about share :  from bitcoin wiki  : https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool
Q: Why am I not getting very many shares?!
A: The P2Pool difficulty is hundreds of times higher than on other pools. It can take time to get a share. P2Pool displays an estimate of how long you have to wait in the console output.

Q: Why does my miner say it has found a lot of shares but p2pool say I have only found a few?!
A: The real P2Pool difficulty is hundreds of times higher than on normal pools, but p2pool essentially lies to your miner and tells it to work on relatively easy shares so that it submits shares every few seconds instead of every few hours. P2Pool then ignores any submitted shares that don't match the real share difficulty. By doing this, P2Pool can more accurately report your local hash rate and you can see if you are having problems with too many stale shares quickly

legendary
I am not the only one suffering these losses. All of the addresses show the same hashrate but the reward drops significantly.

Don't let him confuse you with those formulas, sololoop. That has nothing to do with what is going on here.

What is your mining address ?
No it is not good because ONCE AGAIN.. my other pc is currently burning 600 khash away for nothing. The estimate has gone to ZERO AGAIN. Please explain this.

Why are you not addressing this ?

The hashes are being recorded but the IFC payments are dropping or non existant.

share diff. on the pool right now is  :    
Share difficulty  : 0.575       =   37683   (37k on cgminer)

Did your pc gets any shares that the diff. above this ?
legendary
No it is not good because ONCE AGAIN.. my other pc is currently burning 600 khash away for nothing. The estimate has gone to ZERO AGAIN. Please explain this.

Why are you not addressing this ?

The hashes are being recorded but the IFC payments are dropping or non existant.
Activity: 455
Merit: 251
The payouts wobble - sometimes severely and sometimes down to zero but in the longer term (not just looking at a few blocks) you'll get the right total payout.

I think the only way to explain this is to look at how much you've received.  Lets look at the last 24 hours as an example.

Looking at the block explorer (which uses UTC) for the last 24 hours, from 1AM yesterday 1AM today, you've received a total of 1974568.17745222 IFC at your iC6Yr743UWVzt3vtYWBXGxPsZNBmUzjgNB address .  706000 IFC of this was a big lump-sum so we'll deduct that as it wouldn't have come from the pool (it's a good idea to use a unique address for the pool to make checking like this easier).  Anyway, that leaves 1268568.17745222 that you have received from the pool on your  iC6Yr743UWVzt3vtYWBXGxPsZNBmUzjgNB address over the last 24 hours.

The average (mean) hashing speed of your iC6Yr743UWVzt3vtYWBXGxPsZNBmUzjgNB  address over the last 24 hours, as shown on the graph below was 991kh/s.

The average network difficulty of Infinitecoin from 1AM UTC yesterday to 1AM UTC today was  2.925633059 (average of infinitecoin blocks 206911 to 209826 which you can confirm by the block explorer and a spreadsheet).

So, at an average difficulty of 2.925633059 and an average hashrate of 991 kh/s, how much should you have earned?

I don't know of a specific IFC calculator but we can interpolate from burnside's LTC calculator at http://ltc.kattare.com/calc.php.

According to burnside's LTC calculator you would expect to earn 340.7044 LTC per day on average.  At Litecoin's rate of 50 LTC per block, that's 6.814088 blocks (ie  340.7044 / 50 ) of difficulty 2.925633059  that you'd expect to find on average.  At Infinitecoin's 131072 IFC per block, 6.814088 blocksworth = 893136.142336 IFC that you'd be expected to mine at your average hashrate of  991 kh/s.

Seeing as you've actually received 1268568.17745222 IFC from the pool, you've received 142% of what would be expected.

Seems good to me Smiley

legendary
Its happening again now. The hashrates are steady yet my rewards are down to almost nothing again.

I currently have all of my 1600+ khash pointed here and should be earning 2400 IFC per round. I hardly consider that 'dust'.
iC6Yr743UWVzt3vtYWBXGxPsZNBmUzjgNB

As I type this, the reward has rebounded back to over 1000 after bottoming out at 697 and previous peak of 1282.
Hippie Tech and hpski:  The pool's total hashrate has increased so your shareout per block will decrease.  Usually an increase in the pool's total shareout would also mean that the pool finds proportionally more blocks but bear in mind the whole Infinitecoin network hashrate has also increased a lot in the last day or so.  

Instead of sending you lots of small "dust" (ie very tiny) transactions each block, p2pool seems to wait until you've found a share of enough difficulty to start non-dust payouts. Therefore you may not get a payout every time a block is found.  Cockeyed and myself had experienced this since a long time ago as we have small hashrates, but now this is now starting to happen to more people because of the larger total pool hashrate (more people now have a smallish relative hashrate compared to the total pool hashrate)

If I can get the new version working, it seems to have a tweakable dust level which we'll all have to decide upon...once I figure out exactly how it works. Smiley

Cockeyed, my own mining graph looks as scarey as yours on the daily views for some reason.  If you look at the hourly graphs though, it looks much more normal.  As long as your accepted pseudo-share rate on your miner on your computer is looking OK, you should be fine.

legendary
The drops are easier to line up with the 'week' charts. The khash is there but the IFC is not.

http://treasurequarry.com:9844/static/graphs.html?Week

If/when it happens again, I'll be sure to snip a screenie of the 'hour' charts.
Activity: 73
Everything red on my graph. Looks quite dangerous... Huh
legendary
Its on the graphs link above.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Its still happening. For whatever reason my expected pay and the default addy are both bottoming out for no apparent reason.

As you can see, it stayed down for quite a while yesterday/ last night and today.

http://treasurequarry.com:9844/static/graphs.html?Day

My new addy shows activity during the same time period. The IFC show/hide table shows nothing. I'm guessing my losses are about 100k or more with 1600 khash spinning its wheels :/

iSJPsW5oEiwjZrHzDq58cmXzopcpXu7esR
iKASXsJ2n83JBHxGwEGHF7ovkzRoRhn5xw does not apply here.. oops.. :p

Has the problem come back? You mentioned earlier that it had fixed itself - I assume that's not the case right now? Hopefully the payouts are just backlogged.

It recently happened again. Don't you see it ?

The default address amount stayed at zero for quite some time today while I was out. I'm probably not the only one that got dinged.

I just received 3 payments of 660.71, I'll keep a close eye on the transactions. Where can you see the default address amount?

Edit: I haven't received any payments since early this afternoon, this is the first one I've received in about 8-10 hours
legendary
Its still happening. For whatever reason my expected pay and the default addy are both bottoming out for no apparent reason.

As you can see, it stayed down for quite a while yesterday/ last night and today.

My new addy shows activity during the same time period. The IFC show/hide table shows nothing. I'm guessing my losses are about 100k or more with 1600 khash spinning its wheels :/

Has the problem come back? You mentioned earlier that it had fixed itself - I assume that's not the case right now? Hopefully the payouts are just backlogged.

It recently happened again. Don't you see it ?

The default address amount stayed at zero for quite some time today while I was out. I'm probably not the only one that got dinged.

legendary

EDIT again xD

After triple checking the times.. the new addy got hit too.
iKASXsJ2n83JBHxGwEGHF7ovkzRoRhn5xw
Hello hpski, thanks for mining at TreasureQuarry.  The server uses UTC, but P2Pool itself is using UTC+1, equivalent to Central European Time or British Summer time.  15:54 is just before the big 80Mh/s jump in hashrate, so the share difficulty would have also jumped up at that time.  This can increase variance if you have a low hashrate relative to the total pool hashrate.  If you can give me your IFC address that you're using to mine at TreasureQuarry I can give you more info if you like.

I'm intending to upgrade to the latest p2pool software later tonight or tomorrow.  I'm not sure about this but I'm hoping that this *may* help reduce variance for miners with a lower hashrate relative to the total pool hashrate.

Certainly, it's i8XGfXRpeBvRmPdu6KXK2TsJSgppzMk9oo. Mining at 350 khash/s with my 7850.

So, from what I understand, the hashrate increase has caused the delay in payments? If so, any approximate ETA?
Hello hpski, thanks for mining at TreasureQuarry.  The server uses UTC, but P2Pool itself is using UTC+1, equivalent to Central European Time or British Summer time.  15:54 is just before the big 80Mh/s jump in hashrate, so the share difficulty would have also jumped up at that time.  This can increase variance if you have a low hashrate relative to the total pool hashrate.  If you can give me your IFC address that you're using to mine at TreasureQuarry I can give you more info if you like.

I'm intending to upgrade to the latest p2pool software later tonight or tomorrow.  I'm not sure about this but I'm hoping that this *may* help reduce variance for miners with a lower hashrate relative to the total pool hashrate.
Welcome to TreasureQuarry, sololoop. Smiley  Happy to confirm that the server seems to be handling the two big increases today very comfortably. 

Checking the graphs it seems there were indeed two big users join today, Hippie Tech. One who joined about 3.45AM with about 50Mh/s (I guess that's you, sololoop) and another with about 80Mh/s who started at about 4PM.  I think what sololoop is saying as that he has switched his mining from other coins to the pool - may have lots of GPUs.  Very nice hashrate whatever it is. Smiley

Whilst I'm writing, can everyone check that they're including their IFC wallet address in their commandline (or GUIminer) correctly (see the first post in this thread for details).  I've noticed today that on the bottom of the graphs page, someone is showing a mining under "null".  Whoever this is, I don't want you to miss out on getting your Infinitecoins. 

I haven't received any IFC since 15:54(whatever timezone exploretheblocks.com uses), or, according to my wallet, for about an hour as of writing this. I haven't changed anything in my .bat file, so I'm certain the problem isn't on my side. The graph for my address seems to be quite inaccurate, too - is that normal?

Nevertheless, awesome pool you've got going! Definitely going to keep mining this Tongue
Welcome to TreasureQuarry, sololoop. Smiley  Happy to confirm that the server seems to be handling the two big increases today very comfortably. 

Checking the graphs it seems there were indeed two big users join today, Hippie Tech. One who joined about 3.45AM with about 50Mh/s (I guess that's you, sololoop) and another with about 80Mh/s who started at about 4PM.  I think what sololoop is saying as that he has switched his mining from other coins to the pool - may have lots of GPUs.  Very nice hashrate whatever it is. Smiley

Whilst I'm writing, can everyone check that they're including their IFC wallet address in their commandline (or GUIminer) correctly (see the first post in this thread for details).  I've noticed today that on the bottom of the graphs page, someone is showing a mining under "null".  Whoever this is, I don't want you to miss out on getting your Infinitecoins. 
Pages:
Jump to: