Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Infinitecoin - IFC | V1.8 Released! *Mandatory Upgrade, upgrade ASAP* - page 6. (Read 199628 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Hi everybody

I upgraded to V1.8 and solo mining, also windows-qt synchronizes again sometime. I don't know, in this process, can i mine ? and how the way to stop it sync many times?
Activity: 70
HippieTech I've got to be honest with your relentless with the arguments and wild accusations that basically don't mean anything, the coin has a fair distribution. The IFC council is to progress development and upgrade the coin, we are not gatekeepers someone has to lead the community of a coin, like any other coin. All we are trying to do is make the coin succeed and your negativity is relentless, I have no idea you have never been scammed by IFC no-one has treated you badly you just continue to damage the coin. Anyway from this point I just cannot take you seriously, I don't know why you decided to attack this coin and I probably never will. The mining process was fair (this is coming from a guy that didn't actually mine the coin in the first place/a member of the team who has given away millions to people in the IFC community and other communities).

Maybe try and help and add some value instead of bashing? You've been on this forum for 4 months trashing the coin, and even on the IFC forums trashing the coin. Personally I think you invested big and have been disappointed by no crazy growth as you expected.

Again, IFC has a large positive motion towards world integration and that of 3rd world countries so we are progressing that and services are being worked on in the background along with developments to improve the coding of the coin.

Thanks to everyone that keeps supporting!
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Oh Ye of little Faith. IFC is the Crytpo dollar. Bitcoin was an instamine coin. Now its a corporate entity all of its own. It seems Bitcoin has lost its vision of decentralized currency. Something IFC has not.
BTC

How does this IFC council and it's gatekeeper make this coin any different ?

Did you forget how easily fisheater was willing to hand this over to that project infintite scam ?

Faith is for centralized authority luvin noobs. Lets give experience and common sense a go for a change. Wink

[/quote

there was no handing anything over to project infinite it was completely separate to the actual coin 

project infinite itself was not a scam it would have worked well if snaz had not run away with all the project files the only person that got scammed was me as I was left to pay ahmed and threeip 1.5btc each + a £38 a month sever contract

IFC will soon start to have problems as the block reward starts to get smaller I suggest that people start thinking about how to solve that problem 

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
anyone can help me?

now - 65536
november - 32768
dec - 16384
jan - 8192
feb - 2048
mar - 1024 and etc.

and we will mine it more than 1 year, right? down to 0.00000001?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Oh Ye of little Faith. IFC is the Crytpo dollar. Bitcoin was an instamine coin. Now its a corporate entity all of its own. It seems Bitcoin has lost its vision of decentralized currency. Something IFC has not.
BTC

How does this IFC council and it's gatekeeper make this coin any different ?

Did you forget how easily fisheater was willing to hand this over to that project infintite scam ?

Faith is for centralized authority luvin noobs. Lets give experience and common sense a go for a change. Wink

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
!!!INCAKOIN!!!
BTC

legendary
IFC is the CryptoDollar. It is as strong as the USD dollar. It could easily become the simple way of monitizing a purchase. A coin for daily use while Bicoin would be more of an investment type currency. Bitcoin is more of a way to secure longterm wealth. Kind of like how people invest in gold for a long term return.

BTC

lol, though I'd say this is a strong statement, I like IFC. At least I think it is similar to Ripple (9 billion coins vs 10 billions) but distributed in a lot fair way.

I'd say both your statements are far fetched.

IFC was instamined to such an extent that it should be considered a premined coin.

The IFC = Cryptodollar is just pure LOLz ! Grin
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
IFC is the CryptoDollar. It is as strong as the USD dollar. It could easily become the simple way of monitizing a purchase. A coin for daily use while Bicoin would be more of an investment type currency. Bitcoin is more of a way to secure longterm wealth. Kind of like how people invest in gold for a long term return.

BTC

lol, though I'd say this is a strong statement, I like IFC. At least I think it is similar to Ripple (9 billion coins vs 10 billions) but distributed in a lot fair way.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
!!!INCAKOIN!!!

BTC
IFC ACTION PLAN

Hello everyone, we just wanted to address the state of affairs happening in the hive mind behind IFC. We want this to be easily understandable and we have high prospects for IFC at this current time.

Marketing:
Clear bouts of public advertising and public consumer involvement.
Marketing will be distributed globally.
We will make it so everyone can get involved in marketing at ground level with ease.

Services:
Multiple services in development.
Live web based chat creating a focal point for the community.
Merchant Store.
Video Game.
Financial Infrastructure.

Meetings:
Store meetings at ground level will be undertaken.
PM TECSHARE to join the development group

Development:
Development meetings are being undertaken.
Development bounties will be placed.
Looking for additional developers to aid in IFC evolution.

Future:
Integration into countries infrastructure.
International adoption.

Good plan, council formed? we need to distribute some work and have concrete plan of actions...

We have formed a council yes, we need your input fish if you want to put it in. Please message TECSHARE for the Skype address there is a continuous discussion going on. Please give my other post a read for development changes.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
My some questions

How much pre mining?
How much price in market exchange rate now?
How be make shop or store

This be posible buy some in shops? ebay or amazon? analogs?

what be in future?

LiteCoin Vs infiniticoins?

What you think?

i very interest this
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
IFC ACTION PLAN

Hello everyone, we just wanted to address the state of affairs happening in the hive mind behind IFC. We want this to be easily understandable and we have high prospects for IFC at this current time.

Marketing:
We will make it so everyone can get involved in marketing at ground level with ease.

Services:
Merchant Store.
Video Game.

Meetings:

Development:

Future:
International adoption.

Good plan, council formed? we need to distribute some work and have concrete plan of actions...
Thanks c1010010 and Sustainable for the kind words. As I said I will continue support IFC as always.

What we need is a committee or a council to determine the directions of IFC, including services and enhancements etc. People with strong leadership, or good visions or programming skills please join, and let's make our coin better!

Anyone wants to step out and lead this effort?

fish please update the IFC logo using this vector graphic here http://infinitecointalk.org/index.php/topic,255.0.html , also we clearly need a transaction fee increase so there is a need for an update. Thanks again for your continual support I hope you are well.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
IFC ACTION PLAN

Marketing:

Services:
Merchant Store.
Video Game.

Meetings:

Development:

Future:
International adoption.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
we need more services like this for IFC Smiley
Activity: 81
Introducing http://bitezze.com a newly launched online store converting alternate crypto currencies into various precious metals.

We are Currently Accepting:
LTC
BQC
CAP
CGB
DGC
DVC
FTC
GLD
IFC
KGC
NVC
PPC
RED
SXC
TRC
WDC
XPM
YAC
legendary
Yup.. Let centralize the SHIT out of it. Grin

Plzzzzzzzzzz.... GTFO of my Cryptoland.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
IFC miners, please join and determine the future of IFC, together we can do better!

Thats great thing - collective decision about development of coin, a group of interested people. Have some ideas about organization this "parliament" Smiley. If you want to see this, can write in PM.
Pages:
Jump to: