Author

Topic: [ANN] INFINITECOIN - UPDATE TO 1.8.8 visit INFINITECOIN.COM - page 181. (Read 154538 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
hopefully there is enough tx fees to get miners mining or your guna need soothing like POS
is it possible to adjust the TX fee's?
(for example in USD worth relation, 1000 Usd worth send, 1-2 USD Tx)
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
hopefully there is enough tx fees to get miners mining or your guna need soothing like POS
How much IFC have now mined already and how much left?

http://www.cryptmarketcap.com/

Mined: 89418457613
Cap:    90600000000
Left:     1181542387

only 98,69% already mined.
1,31% left, so hurry up  Grin
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
How much IFC have now mined already and how much left?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
!!!INCAKOIN!!!
HAPPY NEW YEARS. Let your Infinite coin stash bring you GOOD Bounty Cheesy

IFC: iKc59LkkX67qzc8f8CcMbqph2CLf1jP2VT
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Some problem in http://ifc.livechains.net/ pool? First that said pin code is wrong 3 times, then i log out and try login again and that say password is worng...?

Edit. Just read news page Smiley

That all went a little to smoothly didnt it.

Pin numbers folks are actually wrong, so heres the deal, because once again its gone sideways once again im going to stump up some of my own coins to appease you, block bonus's start a noon GMT 12 Hours from now, in the mean time please be paitent whilst we reset 350 accounts new pin numbers and mail you all.

Chances are we will just ZERO Pins for the whole table to a default 9999 for all users, there easy enough for you to reset

WE HAVE MADE IT POSSIBLE TO USE THE OLD PINS AGAIN, BUT ANYONE WHO HAS ALREADY RESET THEIR PASSWORDS WILL HAVE TO DO SO AGAIN, BUT THIS HAS CLEARED UP THE ISSUE WITH ALL PINS AND YOU CAN NOW MAKE WITHDRAWALS! SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. -sscultima
IFC price will double, that is sure.
It has risen very slowly and could easily catch up with the other rise-ratios.
Activity: 420
See, that 500k per good poster give away is what I'm talking about.

Awesome. Let's have the price settle down with correction and wait for IFC to shoot to the moon in a month.
legendary
ADT developer
I will see what I can do about sorting a pool Smiley
!!!INCAKOIN!!!
He Might be. Not sure.  Grin I think we have an awesome dev on this one.
you can do it images...

yeah i can do it  Grin

Is the dev on holiday?
!!!INCAKOIN!!!
my wallet can not sync.
how to solve it?

HERE IS AN UPGRADE GUIDE FOR IFC. ALSO I CAN CREATE ONE FOR ANYONES COIN FOR SMALL DONATIONS OF THAT CURRENCY Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annupgrade-upgrade-to-v185-ifc-client-immediately-mandatory-350092
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yeah there should be definitely more Giveaways. To let the interest for this coin grow.

I´m really looking forward where IFC will be in 6 months. So much zeros to catch up Smiley
my wallet can not sync.
how to solve it?

Read back in the thread.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
my wallet can not sync.
how to solve it?
!!!INCAKOIN!!!
for the Logo i already dev a pm but did got an answer yet.
I can do it.
efx
Activity: 378
Suddenly, IFC is much more interesting.

Glad to see you're on this tecshare and good luck with the dev work!

Smiley
Three things needed to boost IFC under new management:

- Publicity and public awareness of IFC's potential.

- Better presentation (websites, forums, logo design, etc.) as to not look like another alt coin hack job and present the show of professional confidence.

- Accesibility. People trade with things that are convinient, therefore we desperately need BTC/IFC on an exchange! How can a coin grow if it's not directly exchangable to the most popular, accesible, and well known crypto? Get IFC/BTC set up on an exchange, since lack of this option is strangling IFC growth and contributes to low public participation. LTC/IFC is nowhere enough for IFC to realize its true potential.

Infinite coin needs more publicity. FAR more publicity. Dogecoin has proved that with enough publicity and public excitement, greed and anticipation of increase does wonders in propelling even a mediocre joke coin into prominence. In other words, a joke imbued with enough sense of anticipation, participation, and effot, can actually turn into something significant. If dogecoin can do it, something more real such as IFC definitely can.

Go to social networking sites. Go to twitter. Go to blogs, media, news networks. Go to reddit. Go to 4chan. Go anywhere to make it known that IFC exists and is a good opportunity for the following reasons:

Emphasize the fact that IFC is vastly undervalued compared to its nominal price. Present low values will make it a much more affordable venture for many people who are not willing to risk more than few hundred dollars at most on crypto. Attract those who are not willing to spend too much with the correct analysis that IFC's values have much greater room for increase than others.

Emphasize that it has 90.6 billion coin supply compared to BTC's 21 million. People and public are far more likely to feel attracted towards something they can own in whole number values than in decimals. This is surprisingly powerful motive. Buying and owning 100s of something is inherintly more satisfying by instinct than owning 0.002595802 of something.

Emphasize that crypto has gone through numerous trials, and survived.

Above all, be confident and spread the word. Even those without any realistic grounds for validity can become a significant force if the anticipation and human impulse drives demand and goals. From that relative point of view, we can confidently say IFC has greater future than any empty day dreams or anticipations of greed.

With publicity and clear statement of real potential possibilities, IFC will definitely rise. If dogecoin can do it, IFC can.

Three factors listed above are applicable to any crypto, but IFC has the potential to make most of them if dev teams help out on this.

There's my input. I hope it helped to set some clear goals for Infinite coin.

Revitalize the main IFC thread. Renovate the main website. Spread promotions. Do give aways, free ones and ones with conditions of posting on social/website networking sites. Reward per URL.

IFC can be top 5. Reinvigorated devs can definitely do it. Keep at it, and you will see something happen that will change the scene.

P.S Do more give aways. we have 90.6 billion coins. 50,000 ifc per post, 100,000 to 200,000 for making contributions within and outside of the forums for ifc. Do that a 3-4 times and we are sure to get some results.
legendary
ADT developer
With the 2.0 upgrade please do not go crazy with the tx fee's. Ty in advance Cheesy

IFC:
iHgw3Gc3YSK4N3uhkB3x3nkeKyCqZBGQ9s

What do you think is fair then? No one is telling me what they think....

0.1 or 0.2 IFC per transaction. Hopefully on the lower end. Sorry Tech Ive been working on IncaKoin. Newly appointed as administrator on that Project Cheesy

I would like to see a higher fee. Would prefer it to be a % of your transfer.

Percent of Transfer sounds very fair. I could definitely agree to that. Very good Idea BTW Cheesy

if you look on the old IFC thread a % as a fee has been mentioned a few times in the past
Jump to: