Author

Topic: [ANN] INFINITECOIN - UPDATE TO 1.8.8 visit INFINITECOIN.COM - page 184. (Read 154519 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 251
If you ever have problems with Exploretheblocks, wait 3 minutes then try again.  It does stick every now and then (this is not related to InfiniteCoin itself) so I've recently set it to stop itself and restart every 3 minutes.  It takes less than a second to restart itself.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
http://exploretheblocks.com:2750/ doesnt work. @TECSHARE Is there any way to find a tx by searching the address like in blockchain.info?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
mmmh, not for me, what has been changed?
legendary
yes its super fast now!
Activity: 546
Has anyone else noticed the network transactions are speeding up now? Smiley

Yes!

I just started mining it on p2p and transactions are very fast.
I also withdrawed some from cryptsy and it was also extremey fast in my wallet. It took only 2 minutes!

Well done!
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Has anyone else noticed the network transactions are speeding up now? Smiley
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
The OSX client was incorrectly labeled before with the wrong link. The correct OSX and Daemon files are now listed. Sorry if you had any trouble because of this.
Activity: 546
legendary

VIDEO:  What is INFINITECOIN?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GXUnbK8Kvo

the video links to the .org site! please update it to the .com or .in
legendary
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
DOWNLOAD LINKS AND GITHUB UPDATED
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Great work Tec,

I wish you the best of luck with Infinitecoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Everything works perfectly! Thanks TEC! And also welcome uRndUsr! Hope you can do great things Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Nice to see an active dev and appreciate your hard work Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
thanks for provide the update. looking forward to better future of IFC.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Allow me to introduce myself, as I will be taking over development of Infinitecoin.

I have been using and working with bitcoin for the last 3 years.
I have been programming for going on 10 years now. Using languages C/C++,C#,php,python

Most of the projects I have worked on deal with automation and large amounts of data.

*IMPORTANT UPDATE*

This update will fix sync issues for many users and stabilize the infinitecoin network.

*IMPORTANT UPDATE*

What has been done:

The current changes that have been implemented are a sync fix, this was done by adding more checkpoints. Gitian was updated allowing it to be
   easier for users to compile the infinitecoin client on their own. There is a temporary fix to clean up some network node issues.

Known issues

Using the same magicn umber used to identify Litecoin. The issue with this is a few other alts are using this as well.
   This means when you connect to a node on the network it might not be used for infinitecoin. This makes it harder for infinitecoin
   nodes to find each other. A fix for this is being streched out over 1.8.5 and 2.0. Currently there is a temporary check in place that will
   disconnect nodes that are not using a 1.8 client. This temporary will be replaced in 2.0 where it can filter the versions correctly.

Whats next

The next step is to update to 2.0 which will be using a newer code base of Litecoin. Which will bring infinitecoin up to date with all the changes
   the newer Litecoin client has.

Things you can look forward to in 2.0. Coin control,  increased tx fee.

Jump to: