Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INFLEUM 🌈🍔 AIRDROP ROUND 1 🍭 🍔🌈 YEAH 5000 PARTICIPANTS 🌈🍔 - page 6. (Read 1152 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
For the fact that the project was successful, you need to draw attention to it. Carrying out the airdrop is one of the successful ways.
Exactly. And probably there will be more to come since the Airdrop as of now is just only for round 1. Perhaps, the team will make more rounds so that all participants will earn much more tokens that can make them satisfied. I hope, it wil be so that they can gathered more people to support the project.
In addition to that it is also the cheapest way to promote your project since the airdrop participants will do the promotion and advertising for them for a minimal amount.
Aidrop is good for the recipients of the tokens, but not for the project. Holders of tokens can sell them very cheaply.
I don't think that is the right option,for the investors as the tokens may increase in value and will be profitable.
Activity: 308
For the fact that the project was successful, you need to draw attention to it. Carrying out the airdrop is one of the successful ways.
Exactly. And probably there will be more to come since the Airdrop as of now is just only for round 1. Perhaps, the team will make more rounds so that all participants will earn much more tokens that can make them satisfied. I hope, it wil be so that they can gathered more people to support the project.
In addition to that it is also the cheapest way to promote your project since the airdrop participants will do the promotion and advertising for them for a minimal amount.
Aidrop is good for the recipients of the tokens, but not for the project. Holders of tokens can sell them very cheaply.

For me it is still depends how the tokens will be use, yes airdrop participants will surely dump it but not all of them will do this. Airdrops is a good way of advertising the project and for me it is still helpful to the project.

Yes having an airdrop can help a lot in making the project popular. It is one way of advertising the project in order to be known by many people. It can help also to people to gain more tokens which have equivalent amount that will make participants gain profit. This is a great move by the team having such airdrop.
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
How much it is planned rounds and whether there will be about it news after end of the first? It would be desirable not to pass any round that the award was maximum.
on the official website there is no information on the number of rounds, I can only say that the first round will last until September 27.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
How much it is planned rounds and whether there will be about it news after end of the first? It would be desirable not to pass any round that the award was maximum.
Activity: 504
When will the distribution of tokens begin? What kind of wallet is needed to support your token?
I think the distribution will begin after the airdrop is fully completed, that is, after all 5000 users fulfill all the conditions of participation.
There is no information on the official site of the list of users who participate. Do you know where I can look, accepted me or not?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

But a lot of these very air drop participants are usually bots who are also pretty useless cause their followers and other shit are also bought and fake

Is that airdrop still on?
Merit: 4

But a lot of these very air drop participants are usually bots who are also pretty useless cause their followers and other shit are also bought and fake
Activity: 280
How will i know if my submission of application was included for the first 5000 users for the airdrop?
Good question buddy, I am also wondering how will we know that our application is one of the 5000 users since the offer is limited hopefully we will able to know if the application is acceptable or rejected. In other side I am also thinking maybe they have spreadsheet of all the participants and if you're name is there means you're in.
Good point! they should be making a spreadsheet so that we will know who are included and if our applications are still valid for it will be a waste of time making such effort when there are no slot left.
Without spreadsheet it will be hard to track who are the users that are able to join and the airdrop can easily fake because no one have a proof that they are included for the first 5k users.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Thank you Infleum for your airdrop support.it will be easy for us to understand about your project & the token price related problems.Hope this will bring investors into your project
Still It is necessary to tell that they have very competently limited the number of participants in an airdropa and intentionally appointed exact figure of tokens to receiving. As 5000 people will receive 200 tokens, it won't be able to povliyait on cost crucially in the future.
Though limited number of participants can assure you a good cost of the token.But limited number can't give you exact situation to anyone. 
Activity: 64
How do I check if I am eligible to get the airdrop?
Activity: 560
Quite an interesting airdrop. What if some of the people here abusing the airdrop? Will it be eligible to retrieve their tokens
Activity: 616
I think this is a very interesting airdrop, a rule that's easy to do. Hopefully, this will get a lot of positive response from the people.
Of course. Why not grab your free airdrop? Just immediately back at the top of the thread and you can earn a lot of tokens!
Activity: 169
I think this is a very interesting airdrop, a rule that's easy to do. Hopefully, this will get a lot of positive response from the people.
Activity: 434
This is really great for an airdrop I just we have some kind of spreadsheet to do all our things
Yes, this is such an beautiful project. Regarding your questionsabout the sspreadsheet thing I am sorrg mate, I don't have any idea about that. Hopefully some of our mates here will respond to your inquiry. Again I like the project as will as the airdrop. Gudluck and hopefully everything will be fine and better for the future.
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Yes, will I am very positive that everything will run accordingly.God will guide and things will be good and able to give good result im the future.
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Some how its true. This is one of the cheapest way to market the project with out many efforts and possible increase of investors and supporters is very promising. Advertisements is quite nedd a huge funds but in this strategy they can save extra.
Activity: 126
Activity: 378

For me it is still depends how the tokens will be use, yes airdrop participants will surely dump it but not all of them will do this. Airdrops is a good way of advertising the project and for me it is still helpful to the project.
I agree that airdrop is a good way to create a community, many will not sell, but buy a token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 322
When will the distribution of tokens begin? What kind of wallet is needed to support your token?
Im definitely sure that they will distribute the airdrop tokens right after the token sale and erc20 wallet like mew or metamask is supported.
Pages:
Jump to: