Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INFLEUM 🌈🍔 AIRDROP ROUND 1 🍭 🍔🌈 YEAH 5000 PARTICIPANTS 🌈🍔 - page 8. (Read 1152 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Great project. I believe in the project of luck and trust in all the participants. thank airdrop  Kiss
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
How will i know if my submission of application was included for the first 5000 users for the airdrop?
Good question buddy, I am also wondering how will we know that our application is one of the 5000 users since the offer is limited hopefully we will able to know if the application is acceptable or rejected. In other side I am also thinking maybe they have spreadsheet of all the participants and if you're name is there means you're in.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Its a deserving opportunity to me to participate as they have even limited to 5000 participants at the same time trading is a next leading prospectus for various participants in the crypto industry.
Yes, this is such a very wonderful opportunity for everyone has the chance to join and participate the airdrop. Hopefully upon application we will be included to the lucky firts 5000 participants. I wish that this will continue and good resuls is about tocome.  Gudluck and hope you will enjoy.
Activity: 378
Airdrop is always good, but does the developer plan a signature company?
Activity: 227
Interesting airdrop, the most important thing is to take part, you have to do a little action Wink
Activity: 280
How will i know if my submission of application was included for the first 5000 users for the airdrop?
Activity: 294
When will the distribution of tokens begin? What kind of wallet is needed to support your token?
I think the distribution will begin after the airdrop is fully completed, that is, after all 5000 users fulfill all the conditions of participation.
If we notice it is for Airdrop round 1 so there may be even more rounds and we can understand INFLEUM have some bigger plans with bigger opportunities there was a way to achieve more things with INFLEUM.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

The link provided also asks for the facebook profile, this is a privacy abuse, turned down the offer
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Its token have a proper functionality and operation with accurate connectivity from marketing and all variables that enables a build in trust with various people to actively choose and participate.
Activity: 308
It's good to know that the team of Infleum have provided an Airdrop for all bounty hunters. I'm sure it can help for the betterment of the project and become known here in bitcoin community since there are a lot of people who are likely to join on this event. This will gain and generates more supporters that will help to promote the project in various sites. Goodluck team.
So probably we are still in for this matter, 5000 participants is such a huge number and in this way it will help the project be more known and more holders which makes the platform has the chance to get the attention of the crypto investors.
To me it is a small number in the crypto world and can easily reach that metrics and it is really the lucky participants who grab early to avail this opportunity and the activity is also made easy.
Its a deserving opportunity to me to participate as they have even limited to 5000 participants at the same time trading is a next leading prospectus for various participants in the crypto industry.
Activity: 126
Thanks for the generous offer admins for launching airdrop for this community. Do you have bounty campaigns too that we could join?
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I see that there is a limit for the number of participants, only 5000 people. How can I find out if there are still empty seats or not?

Better to join now rather than asking because it's not that hard to participate. Probably, you are still in and be positive about the outcome.
What are the chances of winning a decent amount of tokens by this airdrop.
Activity: 532
So probably we are still in for this matter, 5000 participants is such a huge number and in this way it will help the project be more known and more holders which makes the platform has the chance to get the attention of the crypto investors.
Activity: 336
When will the distribution of tokens begin? What kind of wallet is needed to support your token?
I think the distribution will begin after the airdrop is fully completed, that is, after all 5000 users fulfill all the conditions of participation.
Activity: 504
Dua
Activity: 616
I see that there is a limit for the number of participants, only 5000 people. How can I find out if there are still empty seats or not?
After registration, where can I see the table with the participants to make sure that I'm on the table and take part in the distribution?
Pages:
Jump to: