Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INFLEUM 🌈🍔 AIRDROP ROUND 1 🍭 🍔🌈 YEAH 5000 PARTICIPANTS 🌈🍔 - page 9. (Read 1152 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
I will also join the airdrop, First come first serve for me. So the title says first round? So there will be another upcoming rounds right admin?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Really very simple registration, with pleasure I will participate in this event, the deserved reward, especially is pleasant to me the project and I will support him by it, having appeared in the list of 5000 people.
Activity: 434
Hello, may I suggest if you can also run a campaign for social media and also signature campaigns? Airdrop is good for attracting customers but if the team can launch a campaign it will be massive.
I think the team will do it soon.
Activity: 336
Hello, may I suggest if you can also run a campaign for social media and also signature campaigns? Airdrop is good for attracting customers but if the team can launch a campaign it will be massive.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
I will be joining this airdrop by the way  what is the predicted price of this coins or tokens  of 200 IFUMS?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
The team is exerting more effort to increase the popularity of infleum, this is a good way of advertising using a free airdrops. This will be a great help for the investors to become aware of this new project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Its indeed very easy to join the aridrop. Thanks admin for not making this airdrop simple and not difficult to follow. Hopefully there are still slots for my collegues.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I am glad to know that the team already opened an airdrop, this is a good strategy to attract more people to join the project and can surely boost the exposures of infleum project.
Activity: 308
Airdrop is a good tactic for attracting people. Let them know about you first, and then you can find sponsors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
There is no date of the end of the airdrop. May i know when does the airdrop ends and the amount you will give for airdrop?

Until we fill the first 5000 participants, thanks!
This is a good number, I think that many will have time to get your coins and take part in the airdrop. The main thing is not to lose time and register to receive coins.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
There is no date of the end of the airdrop. May i know when does the airdrop ends and the amount you will give for airdrop?

Until we fill the first 5000 participants, thanks!
Activity: 560
Activity: 560
Just a suggestion, if your airdrop were listed in the airdrop list or website, it would be good to increase the audiences of the airdrop.
copper member
Activity: 37
Thank you for the offer!  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 56
JOIN THE INFLEUM ICO! SUPPORT INFLEUM ON SOCIAL CHANNELS!
copper member
200 IFUM comes to about $5 worth of tokens for FREE!!
Activity: 93
copper member
아주 쉬운 에어드롭 캠페인! 지금 바로 참여하세요! [/b]
copper member
SUPER EASY! GET FREE TOKENS  Tongue
copper member