Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ingeniciel (INGCL) · Personal Health Records Exchange [pre-ICO] - page 3. (Read 4243 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
I joined the #2 airdrop please there are no link and i reserved french translation
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Reserve Romanian Announcement translation. Thanks!
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
where or when is the link for airdrop 2 ? thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
Greetings Mod., isn't there bounty campaign? It would help spread the words.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I Join the airdrop Dev and support your project , good luck
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
There is 50 registrations left for the last airdrop of Ingeniciel.

You may earn from 1 INGCL (0,1 ETH) to 7 INGCL (0,7 ETH), depending on your bitcointalk rank.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PoMaOuJEAKIxBMOjl3AX0_1BA2lpHAHn99d4BcXJe6U/edit?usp=sharing
please link spreadsheet?
i accept or no?
Activity: 167
HODL
There is 0 registrations left for the last airdrop of Ingeniciel.

You may earn from 1 INGCL (0,1 ETH) to 7 INGCL (0,7 ETH), depending on your bitcointalk rank.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PoMaOuJEAKIxBMOjl3AX0_1BA2lpHAHn99d4BcXJe6U/edit?usp=sharing
HODL
HODL
Thanks for your replies!
Tomorrow will start the last airdrop, at 4pm UTC+2. Don't miss it!
The link will be released on Twitter, Facebook and there, in the first post of the topic and in a new reply.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
ICO link released!

ICO LINK

ICO starts on Sunday, November 5th 2017, at 1:00am UTC+2 (French zone)

New Ingeniciel website!

INGENICIEL.COM

Design has been improved, informations have been updated.

Impressive, I honestly like the new website,it looks so simple yet very stylish,informative and organized. I really like this big improvement. Right now this project looks so promising and very attractive to investors. I applaud the devs for a job well done in the new website. Can't wait for the airdrop.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
So next round starts tomorrow? that's awesome! definitely in.
Activity: 84
Looking forward for the airdrops.  Grin
Activity: 14
I will be following this Project. 
Activity: 45
Looks promising and high-end price. Waiting for the 2nd wave.  Wink Cool
Thanks dev with your great project. We are gonna be the moon...  Grin Grin
HODL
ICO link released!

ICO LINK

ICO starts on Sunday, November 5th 2017, at 1:00am UTC+2 (French zone)

New Ingeniciel website!

INGENICIEL.COM

Design has been improved, informations have been updated.

HODL
The Airdrop will be on the 28 october 4:00 PM but from which part of the world as i'm in Canada (Quebec) i don't want to miss that ! Smiley thanks

Hello,
The 2nd airdrop is set on 28ht october, 4pm UTC+2 (french hour). In Canada, it will be at 10am. Smiley

Waiting for the second airdrop. My rank is newbie so I can't participate in first airdrop.

Hello,
The first airdrop has been made the last week, but you can participate to the second one!
Activity: 28
The Airdrop will be on the 28 october 4:00 PM but from which part of the world as i'm in Canada (Quebec) i don't want to miss that ! Smiley thanks
Activity: 1
ha, seems nice. best of luck
HODL
Honestly I like the concept it's nice to have an app where your medical records are easily accessible for both the physician and the patient. It's also nice that everything is secured and decentralized making it very convenient to the patients but I'm just curious have you already teamed up with doctors or with any hospital organization for this? I haven't seen your roadmap yet so I'm quite curious about that but anyway I like the entire concept, I wish you success with this project! I'm sure this will help a lot of people.

Hello,

Thanks for your post. I am a former nurse, I worked in a lot of healthcare centers and talked about this project to my colleagues (nurses, physicians, dentists, pharmacists...), they gave me a lot of precious informations which will help me to grow it efficiently.
I talked about this project to my patients too, explaining them how it will improve their relations with practitioners.

I have presented my project to various healthcare centers, and after that I have been able to build a strong advisory team.

About the roadmap, it is available on www.ingeniciel.com.
But I am working on a new version and a new website, it will be online in two days.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Honestly I like the concept it's nice to have an app where your medical records are easily accessible for both the physician and the patient. It's also nice that everything is secured and decentralized making it very convenient to the patients but I'm just curious have you already teamed up with doctors or with any hospital organization for this? I haven't seen your roadmap yet so I'm quite curious about that but anyway I like the entire concept, I wish you success with this project! I'm sure this will help a lot of people.
Pages:
Jump to: