Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ingeniciel (INGCL) · Personal Health Records Exchange [pre-ICO] - page 4. (Read 4243 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
HODL
When the exchange?
The tokens will be sent just after the work exposure, that is to say for example the worker send me a sample of his work (for proof), and then I'll send the tokens to his NXT wallet.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Too late for airdrop#1. Now waiting for airdrop#2.  Sad
Activity: 210
When the exchange?
HODL
Hello,

Today, I announce you 5 things :

Airdrop #2

Tokens are dispatched 24h after airdrop in your wallet as following :
  • Newbie : 1 INGCL
  • Jr. Member : 2 INGCL
  • Member : 3 INGCL
  • Full member : 4 INGCL
  • Sr. Member : 5 INGCL
  • Hero Member : 6 INGCL
  • Legendary : 7 INGCL
Note to Newbie rank users : your account have to be created before October, 17th 2017 (or the same day), if not we will not send the tokens![/color]

Bounty program

We offer INGCL tokens to people who want to help Ingeniciel :

Topic translation: (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22292899)
  • Language : all, except french language.
  • Conditions : respect of the topic structure (no modification is admitted other than the translation), the translation must be sent by MP to pibou, no Google Translate translation is accepted, the translator will periodically check for updates to change them in the target language.
  • Offer : 10 INGCL per language (~1 ETH ICO price)
  • The tokens will be sent after the work exposure.

Advertising/Promotion of Ingeniciel ICO: (Officialy announced on Sunday, November 5th 2017)
  • Conditions : more the advertising will be consequent, more the counterpart will be consequent
  • Offer : Between 5 and 10+ INGCL depending on the amount of work (~0.5-1+ ETH ICO price)
  • The tokens will be sent after the work exposure.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
hm i missed this airdrop but next saturday is my time Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
It's good to hear projects like this since I'm also in the medical field. Goodluck guys!
Activity: 84
Dear Dev,
Joined ur great airdrop
With all my thanks
Regards
Activity: 41
I'm sorry I have not got to JRmember, I can not participate in the drop, but if I meet the level of activity requirements, I can come every/each Saturday to bring a copy of it? If i am lucky to be 1/100
Activity: 41
I'm sorry I have not got to JRmember, I can not attend the drop, but if I meet the level of activity requirements, can I come to receive a week? If i am lucky to be 1/100
Activity: 95
where i have to download the wallet
Activity: 87
Joined.. looking forward for the airdrop.. more power..
Activity: 83
Airdrop for junior rank members upwards? That's not fair to us, newbie members that wants to participate in the airdrop. Anyway I wish you success on your project. Maybe I will buy during ICO
Activity: 196
AS i understand to join your airdrop i need to install your wallet but where i can find it? I don't see any link in your thread or i need to put my MEW address?
Hello,
INGCL is a NXT currency, so you just have to create a NXT wallet, and fill the form with your NXT wallet address (starting by NXT-...).
There is actually 58 registrations, you have enough time to get one.  Wink

Better be fast... guess quite a few people are grabbing a NXT wallet right now.
I registered one in 2 minutes  Grin
Btw, i am around 15 years in the medical business and very interested learning more about this nice project.

greetings
zero
HODL
AS i understand to join your airdrop i need to install your wallet but where i can find it? I don't see any link in your thread or i need to put my MEW address?
Hello,
INGCL is a NXT currency, so you just have to create a NXT wallet, and fill the form with your NXT wallet address (starting by NXT-...).
There is actually 58 registrations, you have enough time to get one.  Wink
Activity: 112
Airdrop Jpoined.Goodluck with project.
Twiiter joined as well.
Activity: 358
Activity: 126
I joinned airdrop
my NXT wallet NXT-JVCM-5CTM-S835-8GMDG
Activity: 350
twitter and facebook done!
joined Airdrop.
Activity: 406
Nice to see NXT. joined airdrop.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
joined airdrop..good luck for the project.
Pages:
Jump to: