Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - InkWayCoin (LKNX) - Earn LKNX by Mining TX-fees - Now in PoS/PoW TX - page 4. (Read 18601 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
need more marketing and activity

I picked a good amount up at 1k satoshi simply because the price is ridiculously low and there's no resistance levels

dev needs to figure out some sort of PR and marketing plan for the coin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
the price of LKNX on bittrex so low Sad
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
keymaker
It says LKNX can be traded in for fiat, how do we do this?

They are working on something, I´m not sure when those markets open.

I´ll update the OP in the ANN when I hear news.
Activity: 350
It says LKNX can be traded in for fiat, how do we do this?
keymaker

alright - bittrex has just updated the wallet, deposit and withdraw should now work normally again.

keymaker
Do you know why LKNX did not succeed or community did not accepted.
Because there is no marketing regarding LKNX coins.

They want to take things slow and educational.

Its OK.

Lol, don't you think it's very slow, and community start move on if thing work like so slow.

lol, be patient. The world of business still only works mon-fri from 9-5 - just because we normally move things in hyper-speed here in cryptoland ... well, this one will be a slow educator.

Activity: 196

Its OK.

Lol, don't you think it's very slow, and community start move on if thing work like so slow.
keymaker

Here is a couple of pictures from the warehouse where the INK is stored in bulk.

keymaker

Its OK.
keymaker

Alright, we have solved the problems with the stuck PoS-blocks by adding PoW-verification on transactions to make the coin a hybrid in case PoS-nodes go cold-storage in the weekend we will be able to pull the chain again just by mining with a few GPU´s.

Here are the new set of wallets, they have also been updated in the OP.

win: https://mega.co.nz/#!bYYR3BCB!HLR0jcu-J80Q-i9rGQYT5My3tp436GGbb0EuGa-P-v0
mac: https://mega.co.nz/#!XJx2HDSQ!7cTH6T3_lzHNhydE5lOhUCWGFBzOo9tLN8CgP6YT2Fw
src: https://mega.co.nz/#!HV5FzDYS!8pxxTCNyyfN3wV3Cb973Rvr6FAXGGBgu0BLfu8hJh5I

Tnx Smiley
Activity: 196
Activity: 57
"Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make money, do your due diligence on LKNX and LKEN, and the reason we should believe in both is very simple - LKEN will sell and manufacture INK, which will be traded in the LKNX-markets completely based on true supply & demand - LKNX can at any time be cashed out to INK or to CASH - making LKNX the first true hardcore crypto-futures-market-coin - a model we all believe in."

is also possible to change LKNX in LKEN?

Thanks.

Or how to change LKNX in cash?
Activity: 57
"Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make money, do your due diligence on LKNX and LKEN, and the reason we should believe in both is very simple - LKEN will sell and manufacture INK, which will be traded in the LKNX-markets completely based on true supply & demand - LKNX can at any time be cashed out to INK or to CASH - making LKNX the first true hardcore crypto-futures-market-coin - a model we all believe in."

is also possible to change LKNX in LKEN?

Thanks.
Activity: 170
Merit: 105
ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society
you guys own the ink printer?

I think I know what you mean @RonMank

InkWay USA actually Manufactures their own Ink they have a Factory.
So yes they do own the Ink Printer.

I hope that answers your question.
keymaker
keymaker
Activity: 588
you guys own the ink printer?
keymaker
There are many more benefits that InkWay USA will share with their Investors we are also
exploring special bonuses for those holding LKNX in their Wallet.

Let's hope they do it quick cos there aint much happening here, I check this thread every morning and not 1 single new post. 0 buy support.

We just sold INK for 15 BTC today in the bulk-market, worth 75 BTC in the retail-market over the counter.

If you run a computer-store flipping components and shelf-ware, you know what regular recurring profit-cycles are, and how the factory->Distribution->retailer cycle normally works.

There is a reason retailers some times have to announce that they are sold out of certain products - then the customer ask - "when do you get more" - and the answer may be a few days, weeks or longer time if they do not keep up with user-demand.

Well - InkWayCoin is a special token, and InkWay uses it between themselves and their distributors.

You can say that InkWayCoin is a new way for them/you to secure delivery, if you bought InkWayCoin today - great, you are part of a money-making-team that deal in a commodity and is making money - more money probably then other people who do not participate, but yeah - you don´t have to park your Bitcoins in the bottom of the buy-wall for flash, only people who truly don´t understand this product do such a thing, and end up with nothing more but waste of time.

InkWay is very conscious on their business, that is why you have investor and retailer call-in numbers with staff ready to execute all orders coming in every day, that is why you will see buy-walls and sell-walls arise at the right prices at undisclosed hours because business has been made, and trades are executed.

Instead of sending cheques and bank-wire money from around the world, they now have started using crypto - saves everyone a lot of money and a lot of time.

Ask a secretary in a company how much money she spend on INK or Toner every month - should be listed under "Office Supplies" in their spreadsheet.

I´m pretty sure you can get her a much better deal and make a ton of money doing it.
Activity: 294
So there is a need of a lot of suckers investors to pay for ink they will never receive?

This seems to be a way to have a one time inventory cost buyout, thus increasing actual stockholders profits due to the better balance sheet. If enough suckers investors buy in, buy the stock...
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
There are many more benefits that InkWay USA will share with their Investors we are also
exploring special bonuses for those holding LKNX in their Wallet.

Let's hope they do it quick cos there aint much happening here, I check this thread every morning and not 1 single new post. 0 buy support.
Pages:
Jump to: