Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - InkWayCoin (LKNX) - Earn LKNX by Mining TX-fees - Now in PoS/PoW TX - page 5. (Read 18601 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 105
ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society
Alright - We are now doing the second coin-offering at 37 000 satoshi, this time we´ll let it stay there for a couple of days so that you get a good chance to get invested. Hopefully you have learned a lot during these few weeks we have been on the market with InkWayCoin.

Get them here: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LKNX

I have been following for a few days but have never commented yet..

Could you please explain this statement further? It indicates that Bittrex is letting you do a continued ICO at various times instead of destroying unsold coins. Are you saying that Bittrex has changed the rules for you or.. heck, I am not sure what you are really saying, please explain more.

InkWayCoin is a Futures-Market for InkWay-INK, it is not like the traditional ICO´s where everyone buys in one time and then destroy the remaining coins and leave it up to faith and hope what happens and nobody is responsible.

InkWayCoin is a different financial instrument with recurring cycles, closely monitored and analyzed for future development and integration of crypto-technology into established institutions.

1 coin = 1 milliliter of high octane high quality professional photo-ink that is used in printers worldwide every day. The price of Printer-INK changes also accordingly as the price of chemistry used to create INK is also individually traded in other markets on commodity exchanges and clearing houses around the world (traditional commodity/futures trading, floor-trading, open outcry and all that)

at any time you can call in your order to InkWay USA and convert your coins into INK and have it shipped to your store or webshop from the closest distributor.

The INK-business is a billion-dollar industry, if InkWay do success distributing it over crypto peer2peer, other nasdaq and nyse companies will follow with their futures-market products (is my idea) and when they come, I hope to be the one to create their coins and lead them into the corridors of crypto-land Wink

Now stop watching and start investing Smiley

Sorry dude, I just can't wrap my brain around printer ink as being a commodity. If that were the case then almost any product that you find in the Wal-Mart electronics department could be classified as the same. You have very recently started two other coins.. why are we supposed to believe that you are 100% behind this coin and everything you say is the truth? You do understand that Pinksheets CEOs are kinda on the lower end of the food chain as far as CEOs go.

I am just trying to nail down what you are really doing here..

Are you saying that these refill kits are a commodity because they have ink in them?

http://investorshub.advfn.com/Greene-Concepts-Inc-LKEN-4536/

There are other things you guys are involved with as well ... do investors also get a piece of those pies?

I guess these kits go for less on ebay (below) than on your website ( http://inkwayusa.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_96&product_id=4145) or the freeink4life site (http://www.inkonline.net/Inkjet-Refill-Systems/Free-Ink-4-Life/Freeink4life-Refill-System.html).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/InkJet-Refill-Kit-for-HP-Canon-Lexmark-Systems-New-in-carrying-case-/251433530110?pt=US_Ink_Refills_Kits&hash=item3a8a9b32fe

There are many more benefits that InkWay USA will share with their Investors we are also
exploring special bonuses for those holding LKNX in their Wallet.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
keymaker

was doing a google search and found this website: http://www.tonerbuyer.com/

Get Up to $22 Each for Empty Printer Cartridges
Get Top Dollar for Your New Printer Cartridges and Supplies, Too

Is this a crazy printer-market or what??

lol  Grin
keymaker
Alright - We are now doing the second coin-offering at 37 000 satoshi, this time we´ll let it stay there for a couple of days so that you get a good chance to get invested. Hopefully you have learned a lot during these few weeks we have been on the market with InkWayCoin.

Could you please explain this statement further? It indicates that Bittrex is letting you do a continued ICO at various times instead of destroying unsold coins. Are you saying that Bittrex has changed the rules for you or.. heck, I am not sure what you are really saying, please explain more.

Or are you saying that this is you (below) selling for a couple of days?

ASK (BTC)          SIZE (LKNX)                TOTAL (BTC)             SUM (BTC)
0.00037000     960753.87866467               355.4789              355.4789

At the time that I am posting this there are only 0.369 BTC in buys posted on the buy side. It just seems strange that you want to sell over 300 in BTC while the buy support isn't even at 1 BTC.

Yeah, there where a couple of n00b-idiots who managed to make a local fudstorm and scared away some easily scared investors, basically screaming scam-scam-scam and making everyone nervous, that is why you see those micro-dumps below 37,000 satoshi and no buy-support right now.

It happens, we´ll just refine our presentation, team up with some stronger peers and make some serious moves later.

Just because someone could not hold on to their coins for more then six hours does not mean we are going anywhere but forward and upwards with this project, and ofc - people are free to watch and free to join.

as InkWay has promised, they wont sell more coins to the market then the market can support, and right now the market has a great chance to learn the company and get to know its potential.

InkWay is a great way to make money, and InkWay has several ways of making money using InkWayCoin as the token of the trade.

... to be continued
keymaker

InkWayCoin is a Futures-Market for InkWay-INK, it is not like the traditional ICO´s where everyone buys in one time and then destroy the remaining coins and leave it up to faith and hope what happens and nobody is responsible.

InkWayCoin is a different financial instrument with recurring cycles, closely monitored and analyzed for future development and integration of crypto-technology into established institutions.

1 coin = 1 milliliter of high octane high quality professional photo-ink that is used in printers worldwide every day. The price of Printer-INK changes also accordingly as the price of chemistry used to create INK is also individually traded in other markets on commodity exchanges and clearing houses around the world (traditional commodity/futures trading, floor-trading, open outcry and all that)

at any time you can call in your order to InkWay USA and convert your coins into INK and have it shipped to your store or webshop from the closest distributor.

The INK-business is a billion-dollar industry, if InkWay do success distributing it over crypto peer2peer, other nasdaq and nyse companies will follow with their futures-market products (is my idea) and when they come, I hope to be the one to create their coins and lead them into the corridors of crypto-land Wink

Sorry dude, I just can't wrap my brain around printer ink as being a commodity. If that were the case then almost any product that you find in the Wal-Mart electronics department could be classified as the same. You have very recently started two other coins.. why are we supposed to believe that you are 100% behind this coin and everything you say is the truth? You do understand that Pinksheets CEOs are kinda on the lower end of the food chain as far as CEOs go.

Are you saying that these refill kits are a commodity because they have ink in them?

There are other things you guys are involved with as well ... do investors also get a piece of those pies?

I guess these kits go for less on ebay (below) than on your website ( http://inkwayusa.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_96&product_id=4145) or the freeink4life site (http://www.inkonline.net/Inkjet-Refill-Systems/Free-Ink-4-Life/Freeink4life-Refill-System.html).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/InkJet-Refill-Kit-for-HP-Canon-Lexmark-Systems-New-in-carrying-case-/251433530110?pt=US_Ink_Refills_Kits&hash=item3a8a9b32fe

hmm, better you call in on the conference call tomorrow and ask all those questions to InkWay directly, ofc we will stick with the project as long as InkWay needs us, the coin is performing great technically, it has performed well in the marketplace after the first offering and now we have a second offering as promised.

INK as any other tradable goods is a commodity.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

keymaker

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

Or are you saying that this is you (below) selling for a couple of days?

ASK (BTC)          SIZE (LKNX)                TOTAL (BTC)             SUM (BTC)
0.00037000     960753.87866467               355.4789              355.4789

At the time that I am posting this there are only 0.369 BTC in buys posted on the buy side. It just seems strange that you want to sell over 300 in BTC while the buy support isn't even at 1 BTC.

keymaker

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
legendary
Looks like Inkway Coin is going up slowly but surely!

Yes, those who have traded this professionally have made 100 % returns two times the past week and few days.

this is the kind of volatility that traders like,

tell all your friends to get some.  Smiley

WOW this is so awesome, way to go.. Smiley
keymaker

Yes, those who have traded this professionally have made 100 % returns two times the past week and few days.

this is the kind of volatility that traders like,

tell all your friends to get some.  Smiley
legendary
Blog post coming today for Inkway.. Smiley
keymaker
keymaker
Please help us get the word out about InkWay USA we would like to get some more help from the BTC Talk community we are willing to give everybody here that helps us get the word out about this many rewards. Please PM me if you are interested in helping out with this project.

Don't be afraid to buy lots of LKNX it is backed by 1.5 Million Dollars in High Quality Ink and we will all be able to exchange LKNX for various products and services InkWay USA will have available at their market place.

Help us make the Amazon for Ink. Amazon has their Books our Flagship Product is Ink we won't stop here we will have 3D Printers, Office Supplies, Printers, Ink Toners and much more help us stock our shop and get extremely High Quality Printer Ink in the process.

InkWay USA will be spending several millions to run a massive Internet, Radio, Television Marketing Campaign that will go GLOBAL ALL over the world.

This is Expensive Ink because it is HIGH Quality and you can't find this in Ink in the Stores in fact InkWay Manufactures this Ink in the USA. 
I would like to try to come up with a good deal for our QBK bagholders s I will be in touch tomorrow. We are always looking to get some good deals for our QBK friends.. This is a great coin and we all should have it in our portfolio.

QBK TEAM.  Wink

Always good with new partnerships, let´s connect Smiley
legendary
Please help us get the word out about InkWay USA we would like to get some more help from the BTC Talk community we are willing to give everybody here that helps us get the word out about this many rewards. Please PM me if you are interested in helping out with this project.

Don't be afraid to buy lots of LKNX it is backed by 1.5 Million Dollars in High Quality Ink and we will all be able to exchange LKNX for various products and services InkWay USA will have available at their market place.

Help us make the Amazon for Ink. Amazon has their Books our Flagship Product is Ink we won't stop here we will have 3D Printers, Office Supplies, Printers, Ink Toners and much more help us stock our shop and get extremely High Quality Printer Ink in the process.

InkWay USA will be spending several millions to run a massive Internet, Radio, Television Marketing Campaign that will go GLOBAL ALL over the world.

This is Expensive Ink because it is HIGH Quality and you can't find this in Ink in the Stores in fact InkWay Manufactures this Ink in the USA. 
I would like to try to come up with a good deal for our QBK bagholders s I will be in touch tomorrow. We are always looking to get some good deals for our QBK friends.. This is a great coin and we all should have it in our portfolio.

QBK TEAM.  Wink

I am promoting InkWay LKNX everywhere I can anybody that believe the Ink Industry
is charging way to much.

Help get the word out with LKNX we will share the wealth with you when we get a few
big WHALES on board with us.

The price of Photo Quality Printer Ink is far too expensive we need to come
together to help reduce the cost of ink and make a decent income in the process.

Many of the people here are waiting for InkWay to say something that shows they
are truly behind InkWay LKNX will be wondering where all the LKNX went.

We have companies that are already interested in purchasing Ink in Bulk Amounts.

We don't just accept BITCOIN for the LKNX we also accept LITECOIN. Contact us if you
are interested in acquiring some LKNX today!

Buy and Hold LKNX don't wait for our marketing team to sell all the Ink ourselves.
Pages:
Jump to: