Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - InkWayCoin (LKNX) - Earn LKNX by Mining TX-fees - Now in PoS/PoW TX - page 8. (Read 18601 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
keymaker
There's a future in alt-coins backed by commodities IMO, this is great.

+1

Agree but is better let´s the market makes the price like other similar projects (uro cann etc)

The market-value of the ink is already many times higher in the retail-market, you can flip it on eBay later if you like - this is just the initial distribution, and then there will be a dry period when we´ll wait for more INK to be produced in the next batch.

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

+1

Agree but is better let´s the market makes the price like other similar projects (uro cann etc)
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
You keep calling it a futures market, but its not actually a futures market...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Great idea and a good looking coin symbol to boot Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Watching this one, not buying.  Cheesy
keymaker
Markets live on Bittrex today : https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LKNX

Coins will be moved to the market over a few hours.

Coins will be put on 37000 satoshi

When you want to purchase INK for your coins - you can either call in your order to Inkway now - or wait a littlebit until we get the LKNX-accepted marketplace up and running so you can purchase online.

keymaker
Webinar online now - New webinar every saturday ...

Dear Customers, Distributors, Founders and Friends,

Join us this Saturday for an exciting peek at the new platform for InkWayUSA.

1.Join our meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone on Sat, Sep 27, 9:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time

o https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/936154437

• 2. Use your microphone and speakers (VOIP) for audio. You'll sound best with a headset. You can also call in using your telephone.
o United States (Long distance): +1 (872) 240-3312

Access Code: 936-154-437
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the session

• Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.
Tore Eikeland
Greene Concepts-Vice President
Operations International Director of InkWayUSA
keymaker

+1

Thanks, yeah a few of us have been grumbling around for something better and more sustainable and reasonable then some of the other projects.
the crypto-tech is very good now, and I´m looking forward to test it out in this kind of market.

I made an illustration on how I picture the natural cycles in this kind of market

It is an experiment to find out if Crypto is ready for the futures-markets.

If successful we´ll start using the system as planned, but if there is not enough buy-support/trade-cycle we will have to re-calibrate everything and try different approaches.

It is really up to InkWay to determine how this market is going to work, we are just their dev-team and ofc - we are crossing our fingers and hoping for the best and will always be around to bridge technical integration.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

+1
keymaker
is this real ?  Shocked

yes it is real.

When the markets open, you will be able to bulk up on INK and make money on Real INK to your local customers, or trade LKNX back to the market and use the power of the Internet to distribute the INK where it is needed the most before the next batch of INK is produced and in storage.

If you have a web-shop with computer or printer-products, you can easy buy and list InkWay INK in your inventory, keep what you want to have in storage and keep what you want to have sent to you later in virtual currency - there are many options in this market, and it is a brand new market we are pioneering, so we´ll grow together and learn from each other.

Real or not, I found your last project to be unexpectedly interesting, so I'll withhold judgement on this one until I see some hilarity ensue.  Grin

thanks, I´ll try to keep you all informed, and to make sure we all are informed - conference-call in a couple of hours if you want to listen in or have questions Smiley

keymaker

Alright - Block-Explorer is up, see the bottom of OP.

Activity: 448
is this real ?  Shocked

yes it is real.

When the markets open, you will be able to bulk up on INK and make money on Real INK to your local customers, or trade LKNX back to the market and use the power of the Internet to distribute the INK where it is needed the most before the next batch of INK is produced and in storage.

If you have a web-shop with computer or printer-products, you can easy buy and list InkWay INK in your inventory, keep what you want to have in storage and keep what you want to have sent to you later in virtual currency - there are many options in this market, and it is a brand new market we are pioneering, so we´ll grow together and learn from each other.

Real or not, I found your last project to be unexpectedly interesting, so I'll withhold judgement on this one until I see some hilarity ensue.  Grin
keymaker
is this real ?  Shocked

yes it is real.

Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
keymaker
Bounty for 2nd Block Explorer - see OP

Block Explorer up: http://lknx.explorer.ssdpool.com:9101/
keymaker
We wont give the market more to trade then they can handle, unsold ICO will go back to the company-wallet to let the market trade freely after the ICO is over.

You're going to pay yourself the ICO? That's a red flag. Why not make it unspendable?

We wont give the market more to trade then they can handle means - let me specify: the coin is an instrument between InkWayUSA and the market - all the coins = INK, so if we don´t sell out everything, unsold coin will go back to the company-wallet to be distributed on another market at the same prices until the circle is wide enough to have an active futures market for larger and larger inventory.

This doesn't really make any sense.  Can you explain in more detail exactly how this works?

Basically this is monetizing the current inventory right?  So, 1 coin = 1 ink thing.  How is that a futures market?  We aren't trading puts and calls?  We are buying the existing inventory.

So, lets say I buy 10,000 coins.  I then own 10,000 units of the actual physical inventory?  What happens if they sell some of their inventory?  Now the money supply is not backed by as much ink things?  At some point they will re-order to refill their inventory.  In between there is a period of time where the coins are not backed by the ink assets?

For an asset backed currency, wouldn't they need to put all the ink things in a vault, and have the supply audited periodically?  Then, to sell the ink, they would buy back the amount of coins from the market.  When the ink is sold, do they then burn the coins?  When new inventory is ordered and arrives, how is it monetized via new coins if the entire supply is premined and sold at ICO?  How is any of this going to be enforced?

Is this legal for a publicly traded company to do?  Since Inkyway is a US company, and the US treats virtual currencies as commodities, does this fall under the purview of the chicago board of trade or something like that?

Yes, when you buy InkWayCoin as you said, 10,000 coins = that part of the inventory is now your ownership - it will sit on shelf until you send the coins to InkWayUSA and receive the INK in return - or sell the coins to someone else who want to buy INK.

The Inventory is monitored, insured, audit every 3 months - normal US Business routines.

Or said like this - InkWay will hold your INK until you provide them with a shipping-address.

Chicago is a great old commodity exchange that we would love to trade on, but we need higher volumes for them to be interested. Hopefully this initiative will prove to be profitable and effective for InkWay, Traders & Customers alike.

Activity: 213
Merit: 101
We wont give the market more to trade then they can handle, unsold ICO will go back to the company-wallet to let the market trade freely after the ICO is over.

You're going to pay yourself the ICO? That's a red flag. Why not make it unspendable?

We wont give the market more to trade then they can handle means - let me specify: the coin is an instrument between InkWayUSA and the market - all the coins = INK, so if we don´t sell out everything, unsold coin will go back to the company-wallet to be distributed on another market at the same prices until the circle is wide enough to have an active futures market for larger and larger inventory.

This doesn't really make any sense.  Can you explain in more detail exactly how this works?

Basically this is monetizing the current inventory right?  So, 1 coin = 1 ink thing.  How is that a futures market?  We aren't trading puts and calls?  We are buying the existing inventory.

So, lets say I buy 10,000 coins.  I then own 10,000 units of the actual physical inventory?  What happens if they sell some of their inventory?  Now the money supply is not backed by as much ink things?  At some point they will re-order to refill their inventory.  In between there is a period of time where the coins are not backed by the ink assets?

For an asset backed currency, wouldn't they need to put all the ink things in a vault, and have the supply audited periodically?  Then, to sell the ink, they would buy back the amount of coins from the market.  When the ink is sold, do they then burn the coins?  When new inventory is ordered and arrives, how is it monetized via new coins if the entire supply is premined and sold at ICO?  How is any of this going to be enforced?

Is this legal for a publicly traded company to do?  Since Inkyway is a US company, and the US treats virtual currencies as commodities, does this fall under the purview of the chicago board of trade or something like that?
keymaker

Activity: 364
I'm really quite sane!

Pages:
Jump to: