Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InoCoin crypto investment platform - NEW TOKEN! [STARTED] INO - page 18. (Read 2658 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The project sounds interesting. What is the total token suppy? Will there be price controls?
Activity: 57
This looks good guys! I can see you are building a community fast and there is a reason for it, great idea!  What about the mining? Tell me more
Activity: 57
Hey! I'm in need of a very small short term loan for a week to be paid back %100 interest

I am in need of 0.1BTC

Will pay back 0.2BTC

Thanks
Come on man ...
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
participants will be happy when they receive the token coin bounty they follow. this is what everyone is waiting for. and if the token exchange rate is very good, they will immediately redeem it.
Activity: 53
Very interesting project!  I am waiting for the opportunity to buy tokens,
Activity: 124
There is literally about 10 alt accounts in here promoting this copycat coin. InoCoin literally has no distinguishing features, according to etherscan there are only 27 token holders, and each token has a value of $0. Not sure how you're going to finance anything when your token value is actually zero.

Hey,

it was time to confront someone with us Smiley So i go directly to the points that you write :

1. There are much more users giving feedback here in our topic, and big part of them are Senior Members. So you think that they are "alt" - i am not sure about it Smiley

2. About etherscan maybe you checked someone else because our token holders on this stage are near 60. And keep in mind that we are in the beginning , our token is online from a week , and we are still not on exchanges , and we didnt made ICO. So ... there is a just private sales that help us to grow . You can check it here - https://etherscan.io/token/0xc9859fccc876e6b4b3c749c5d29ea04f48acb74f

3. Everything in beginning is with value - 0. Our job is to find a way to win people`s trust and all together to give life to this project and step by step it grows.

4. We realy believe that we have distinguishing features - because we are a investment platform, that decisions are taken by our comunity. And of course how i said we are in beginning of our path, so there will be much more features!

So i hope that this gives you a bit better vision for InoCoin Project.

Of course if there are more questions, dont hesitate to ask!

Greetings

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
There is literally about 10 alt accounts in here promoting this copycat coin. InoCoin literally has no distinguishing features, according to etherscan there are only 27 token holders, and each token has a value of $0. Not sure how you're going to finance anything when your token value is actually zero.
Activity: 98
I think the idea of bringing investors and people with ideas was a gap in blockchain. Count me in. What modes of payments do you accept for tokens please?
There is a lot of alt-coins that could be mined. Is yours one of those?

basicly this is an ethereum token, so the token already created with smart contracts features in ethereum platform my friend
and i think this project is good with a great platform for any kind of device

Thanks for good words !

We realy focused our energy in the Platform. I am pretty sure that we will manage huge projets and help to alot of young entrepreneurs!

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

basicly this is an ethereum token, so the token already created with smart contracts features in ethereum platform my friend
and i think this project is good with a great platform for any kind of device
Activity: 98
This project will help change the world..sounds like an incubation centre for upcoming ideas. You have my support guys.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
Look at all the newbies (alts?  Roll Eyes )  praising this coin project. There is no end to this endless list of dead coins popping up like mushrooms on an almost daily basis. The naive and gullible are reeled in, lured to invest and buy these worthless tokens until finally the developers pack their bags and make a quick exit. With all your BTC, ETH etc.

With the more stable coins being corrupted by these scam coins it’s no wonder the crypto landscape is viewed with suspicion by the rest of this planet's inhabitants.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
The project has a bright future because it will solve the problem of intermediaries in the financial market. It is very timely especially in the blockchain space where there are no tight regulations. I’m definitely joining you guys

No, the technology , that we use is based on Ethereum , and the type is ERC - 20. So you can read a bit more about it, and you will se that there is mining in this technology. And in my oppinion is better like this, becaseu investors must focus on good investments, not on mining .

So this ERC-20 technology fits perfect to InoCoin!

Greetings Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
The company will still collect at least as the question is only how much it needs for normal development and advancement of their product, I think it's a good offer
How long does it take to know if my idea has been accepted or not? I would like the details before I talk to my colleagues in our company so that we can join please

We are very glad for great interest!

You can check in our road map. Our plans are this year to accept probably - 2 StartUps, and in 2019 - every quarter to give financial injection to one new project!

We want to focus fully and to help not only with money but with our experience too. So we think 3 month dedication to each project is enough to grow!

So dont worry - go and register you project. You can be the first that we will help - who knows! Smiley
Activity: 37
How long does it take to know if my idea has been accepted or not? I would like the details before I talk to my colleagues in our company so that we can join please
I have an already running business, still on blockchain but we need to expand and make our operations global. All the statements are there to show the operations of our agency for the last six months. Which is the procedure please?

Hey, glad to hear that!

Of course you can apply in https://platform.inocoin.eu/ !

We will be glad to add one more StartUp Project! And attach all the statements and so on - in our platform - there is no hidden things . All the decisions are taken with the society!

About the registration - it is very simple and very basic on this level so i think that you can handle it. And after this just click to "my projects" => "add new project" and share as much as possible so we can fund your idea! 

With us , our comunity and blochain - you idea can go finaly global , as you wish !

Go, dont hesitate to ask if you have more questions
Activity: 342
There are so many young entrepreneurs with ideas that can move the world, but lack funding. You can expect a large following because all these young people will rush to you for support. Which criteria will you use to select the best idea? I guess vetting will be very challenging for you people
Activity: 136
I have an already running business, still on blockchain but we need to expand and make our operations global. All the statements are there to show the operations of our agency for the last six months. Which is the procedure please?
Pages:
Jump to: