Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InoCoin crypto investment platform - NEW TOKEN! [STARTED] INO - page 19. (Read 2658 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
 There is a lot of alt-coins that could be mined. Is yours one of those?
Activity: 124
Its very interesting because, you are with realy ready platform. I already installed it !

Very easy for work, do you have any clue - when we will be able to buy INo.

And from which exchange?

You know - most of the times ICOs are an illusion of progress. They produce tokens we don't need, incentivize marketing and speculation over development, and neglect end-user utility.

We are from too long time in Finance business, and we know how to make a right business model , that works !

We are absolutely opposite to these ICOs, because we have already a product, that works and helps to the society to grow together, with decisions taken together!

Ino Team is very happy for the interes of Ino Project!

Soon we will be listed on the market, follow us on Twitter and Facebook (very soon in Telegram) , and we will announce it !

Greetings
Activity: 4
Its very interesting because, you are with realy ready platform. I already installed it !

Very easy for work, do you have any clue - when we will be able to buy INo.

And from which exchange?
No, we dont think to give bonuses. Because when there are bonuses - it means that something is not correct. We want our investors to make money from good investments, not from bonuses.

Sorry how we said we are totally unique , Investment Platform.

Activity: 16
Is there going to be some kind of bonuses (as free coins) for the first people who are going to give you the trust and invest in your idea ?  Huh Huh
Wow, great, we need more ppl like you at the market!
Keep up the good work guys !!! I'm getting really excited about the outcome of this project.Can I buy some tokens from your platform? Why you didn't had ICO, I'm sure a lot of people was going to be interested and help you with investments???

Thanks. Probably we would rise alot if we were organized an ICO, but we are different from 90% of new tokens, that makes an ICO and dont realize their idea. We have private investors, and we developed our project and it`s fully working. You can try our Platform - you can announce your Start Up, or to invest in some Start Up.

Our Platform is already done for Windows, Android and Linux, pretty soon we will be in AppStore and Google Play!
I installed your mobile app, I liked the design, I think I will use this app in the future, join you

Soon we will have new upgrades in our Platform!

Just continue to follow us !

https://platform.inocoin.eu/
Keep up the good work guys !!! I'm getting really excited about the outcome of this project.Can I buy some tokens from your platform? Why you didn't had ICO, I'm sure a lot of people was going to be interested and help you with investments???
Great, u are going to notify us about the exchanges when is a little bit more clearly, right?

Of course we will update the topic here, when we are done ! Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
I installed your mobile app, I liked the design, I think I will use this app in the future, join you
Great, u are going to notify us about the exchanges when is a little bit more clearly, right?
Great project! When you will be on exchanges?

And did you targeted already some of them?  Huh

Hey!

We are ready technologicaly to start with listing on excanges! And our comunity is already enough big, and there is alot if investors that are waiting to go on exchanges. Now we are in stage of ngotiations with exchanges.

So we hope soon will be ready !

So just be a bit patient and we will be listed Smiley
I like this project, Yes it really deserves attention, I think it will be possible, in General I like platforms where you can not only trade, but also communicate and discuss, I think this platform is one of the good options for this, I follow you, thank you

Thanks alot ! This means alot from user like you - Senior Member!

Exactly this is in the core of our project - comunication and power of comunity!

Hope soon we will be on one of the best exchanges , so just be patient !  Smiley
Activity: 4
Great project! When you will be on exchanges?

And did you targeted already some of them?  Huh
 What is the target price? 
I read your technical documentation, it's good, can I ask what exchanges the project wants to achieve, I see that you guys really want to create something worthwhile
I like this project, Yes it really deserves attention, I think it will be possible, in General I like platforms where you can not only trade, but also communicate and discuss, I think this platform is one of the good options for this, I follow you, thank you
How much is  total supply and price per token also when is going to be released and where ? Good job btw ! Keep on the good work !
BTCBTC Haven't an ICO its trustworthy by itself, so that makes your project at least more interesting than the others, so congratulations for the idea!
1) Is there any min limit, can I buy (0.01 coins for example)?
2) What is the target price?
3) Will I be going to be able to call some bi*ches and invite them at my place, finally, if I invest in your project?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Shocked

Hello !

Thanks for the questions! There is a minimum limit and it is - 1. We dont have fractional numbers.
Pages:
Jump to: