Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InoCoin crypto investment platform - NEW TOKEN! [STARTED] INO - page 14. (Read 2658 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
InoCoin is the global platform for funding and provision of know how to young blockchain projects. A unique decentralized system for joint decision making between the lead team, project representatives and all investors and owners of the currency. Our support are worth giving.
Activity: 168
If only i can give more than two thumbs up i will because this team deserves it! Amazing project guys! Please anticipate my support as your platform reach your goals!
Activity: 266
Interesting project! By sharing this with the community is the way to success, in the community we debate and we reach conclusions for the flexible market.  I believe in this project  can attract more investors and possible supporters. 
Activity: 322
I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO!  I will surely support this one!
Unlike others, InoCoin is a universal payment tool but also, aside from serving as a platform for obtaining start up capital, it will provide an opportunity for any person and take advantage of the innovation and project being develop. Such a great project for the crypto society.
Activity: 168
Congratulations in advance! As i read the thread i'm sure this will hit the moon! It will get lots of supporters for its unique objectives and goals that everyone is looking for!
Activity: 266
This platform is very informative and has a large number of advantages. I think this pwill be growing fastly.
Activity: 322
This new platform is quiete interesting, i will for more improvement and development of this project. Hope you can improve it more and be on top someday!
Owning to the fact that InoCoin is an investment platform that connects investors and innovators, enabling them to improve upon new or existing technologies, hence making the world a better place.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I hope your platform will have an airdrop or a bounty, I recently checked out your site and it really is interesting. new platform for this market is a good way to start. I'll be waiting for more information.
Yes bounty and airdrop is one of the best features that a project will  have,  hope you can provide that too, Its still interesting, I also visited your site and I noticed that it is clear and understandable,  including your WP it has the complete detail about the project.  Hope you can improve it more.  Anyway good work guys.  you have my support.
Activity: 238
I've been joining Ico for so long and finally I found this new one InoCoin that introduces it's uniqueness to other Ico. As I visit the site and read your white paper it really fits my interests and I can't help my self to express to the team behind this amazing build up project you brought in the market.

Congratulations and Good luck!
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
There are many concerns about this project,  but what is good is the complete detail on their whitepaper,  it is precise not like other WP that has so many design and low quality of details,  Hope thos project will reach its success soon. great job guys.
Activity: 280
I hope your platform will have an airdrop or a bounty, I recently checked out your site and it really is interesting. new platform for this market is a good way to start. I'll be waiting for more information.
Activity: 308
Upon my observation on the WP the whole details is specified there and very well explained unlike many other ICO that has a long pages so it could be bored to read but this one is incredible only 10pages and all the details are there.

Great pleasure to hear this feom you!

We wanted realy to make a WP which is realy useful. But not 100 pages full with nosense words and expensive design.

It was great risk to make WP which is real document. We are glad to see the possitive results.

Greetings
I have read and researched the project. The full details are reliable. Potential and widely supported. Keep track of your next itinerary and join.
Activity: 124
Upon my observation on the WP the whole details is specified there and very well explained unlike many other ICO that has a long pages so it could be bored to read but this one is incredible only 10pages and all the details are there.

Great pleasure to hear this feom you!

We wanted realy to make a WP which is realy useful. But not 100 pages full with nosense words and expensive design.

It was great risk to make WP which is real document. We are glad to see the possitive results.

Greetings
Activity: 57
Whats up guys, I've been away for a while, where we at? Any updates?
Activity: 281
i like the concept of having a startup capital pool on the blockchain. will keep an eye on this. when are you listing on exchanges?
Activity: 9
Seen your whitepaper its succinct easy to read and understand. Worth following the project
Activity: 211
Merit: 2
ICO Whitepaper Writer, Pitch Decks & Promoter
INO is going to be an interesting project keep up the good work team!
Activity: 238
The platform itself of this InoCoin is good. The market is very new and investors are therefore pioners. But one thing I want to know is how much time does your company plan to survive in the market, and what are the biggest development plans?
Pages:
Jump to: