Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InoCoin crypto investment platform - NEW TOKEN! [STARTED] INO - page 9. (Read 2658 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I like this project! I am looking forward to more information from the developers. And the growth of the price which, unfortunatelly, fell down..Good luck!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
How much is one UNO worth now? What do you guys think about investing in UNO, now is the right time?
The price is unstable, but given the overall situation in the cryptocurrency market, INO is holding up well, in recent months even scored a price, and not Vice versa.
Today its decrease but we wating for frowth
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
How much is one UNO worth now? What do you guys think about investing in UNO, now is the right time?
The price is unstable, but given the overall situation in the cryptocurrency market, INO is holding up well, in recent months even scored a price, and not Vice versa.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
The average price of 1 token is 0.0013 ETH. You can view all the graphics and the story https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/INO-ETH
I'm surprised, but the price of INO is gradually growing. This suggests that investors trust the platform.
Activity: 266
The average price of 1 token is 0.0013 ETH. You can view all the graphics and the story https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/INO-ETH
Activity: 154
Activity: 252
Do you plan to update your platform in the future? I'd like to see your marketing plan.
Activity: 140

Great news, I'm glad you're working on the project further, don't stop and improve your platform, only then will you achieve popularity.
The most important thing is that the team continues to move forward. And need on more often to present news and something still. Then in the future the project will get the desired result.
[/quote]
This is the most important thing, because the platform is already working, we see it. Unlike other projects, which are able to work only on paper
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looks very nice!
Amazing approach, aware approach.  Good luck team!
Great news, I'm glad you're working on the project further, don't stop and improve your platform, only then will you achieve popularity.
The most important thing is that the team continues to move forward. And need on more often to present news and something still. Then in the future the project will get the desired result.
We are waiting fot new material today on InoCoin platform so see you on
Activity: 135
Activity: 182
Why do we need an INO token, is it not easier to carry out all operations and transactions within the platform working with the dollar?
INO coin is a utility token that will pave the way to the future of crowdfunding. Unlike most other platforms, it is also a universal payment tool and, apart from investing in and funding various projects, it will also act as a currency that allows people to take advantage of the innovations which are being developed thanks to it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Why do we need an INO token, is it not easier to carry out all operations and transactions within the platform working with the dollar?
Activity: 126
What is the current situation with the price of INO ? Is there a price increase or Vice versa fall? Who has already invested in this token, share information.
Over the past 2 months, the price of the Ino token has grown by about 200-250 percent, this is a very, very good result, given the overall situation in the cryptocurrency market.
Those investors who invested in this token in time were lucky. I'm even a little surprised, it turns out that more coins fell in price, and INO grew?
Activity: 350
What is the current situation with the price of INO ? Is there a price increase or Vice versa fall? Who has already invested in this token, share information.
Over the past 2 months, the price of the Ino token has grown by about 200-250 percent, this is a very, very good result, given the overall situation in the cryptocurrency market.
Already have x1.5 and waiting for growth. Hurry up to invest
Activity: 126
Activity: 182
This project has a promising future, because it will solve the problem of intermediaries in the financial market. This is very timely, especially in a blockchain space where there are no hard and fast rules. Follow the news.
Pages:
Jump to: